JonBenet's Skull Fractures: The Weapon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WARNING: graphic descriptions follow in the response to otg's quote below.

You rang? :facepalm:

Basically, I think JonBenet's injury appears to be a low velocity+high pressure wound. I think she possibly was slung into a doorknob (in her bedroom?) or pushed onto some fixture in her bathroom adjoining her bedroom, or was dragged by the shirt collar then heaved into some immovable object. This could possibly also involve a person falling on her in conjunction with the push or shove. Keep in mind these are speculations only.

My favorite opinion is that Patsy tied JonBenet while still alive to make it easier for Patsy to clean JonBenet after JonBenet soiled herself. That the ropes prevented JonBenet from flailing around and then Patsy pushed her backwards onto a fixture in the bathroom, Patsy creating pressure with her hands as she pushed. Then Patsy tried to shake JonBenet awake (or some version of similar events).

After seeing the train room and door knob and table in the Clemente video clip, I see several options for it happening in the train room too.

Low velocity would exclude a projectile such as a bullet, dart, etc. Now a baseball bat, maglite, iron bar, etc., could still produce a relatively low velocity wound but sufficient pressure applied in a specific way would be needed to create such a long fracture that runs in two directions from the relatively small depression left in JonBenet's skull.

Iirc, there was also a contre-coup effect seen in the brain. This is basically a concussion type injury as seen in shaken-baby syndrome, auto injuries where a car traveling at any speed suddenly halts (such as a head-on collision with an immovable object) yet the internal organs are still propelled against the bony structures of the skeleton. In other words, the internal organs keep moving even if the vehicle and entire body have stopped. Similar effects are also seen in injuries other than auto accidents.

If I am wrong and I may very well be, otg's idea of an iron bar or iron tube of some type (am I right on my assumption of this as the weapon???) seems more logical to me than the maglite or a golf club.
Somebody falling on her, that's interesting. That made me think what if maybe she was pushed then as she lay on the floor with her head on something, Burke jumped on her from high up, from on top of a dresser or off of the stairs? The person jumping wouldn't necessarily be injured but the person underneath them would. I'm not sure though, I might expect more bruising on her body if that happened, but there wouldn't have to be bleeding or broken skin.

Somebody falling on her, that's interesting. That made me think what if maybe she was pushed then as she lay on the floor with her head on something, Burke jumped on her from high up, from on top of a dresser or off of the stairs? The person jumping wouldn't necessarily be injured but the person underneath them would. I'm not sure though, I might expect more bruising on her body if that happened, but there wouldn't have to be bleeding or broken skin.

I agree with you that had someone jumped on top of her, from any distance, the autopsy would have mentioned appropriate injuries. Although she was bruised, it didn't seem like it was from a fall or being jumped on. I was thinking perhaps Patsy lost her balance while down on the floor pushing JonBenet to lie down.

The one problem I have with Kolar's theory is that it appears Patsy never went to bed that night (as evidenced by her clothing). If she was still awake and in her street clothes, wouldn't she have noticed the kids eating pineapple in the kitchen and/or fighting? How was BR able to do all this if PR was awake?

Same thing occurred to me.

The one problem I have with Kolar's theory is that it appears Patsy never went to bed that night (as evidenced by her clothing). If she was still awake and in her street clothes, wouldn't she have noticed the kids eating pineapple in the kitchen and/or fighting? How was BR able to do all this if PR was awake?

She and JR could've immediately gone upstairs to finish packing for the upcoming trip without being aware of where the kids were. It was a very big house, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the first time the parents didn't know where the children were or what they were doing. I'm not even sure JBR or BR were put to bed that night at all.

WARNING: graphic descriptions follow in the response to otg's quote below.

You rang? :facepalm:

Basically, I think JonBenet's injury appears to be a low velocity+high pressure wound. I think she possibly was slung into a doorknob (in her bedroom?) or pushed onto some fixture in her bathroom adjoining her bedroom, or was dragged by the shirt collar then heaved into some immovable object. This could possibly also involve a person falling on her in conjunction with the push or shove. Keep in mind these are speculations only.

My favorite opinion is that Patsy tied JonBenet while still alive to make it easier for Patsy to clean JonBenet after JonBenet soiled herself. That the ropes prevented JonBenet from flailing around and then Patsy pushed her backwards onto a fixture in the bathroom, Patsy creating pressure with her hands as she pushed. Then Patsy tried to shake JonBenet awake (or some version of similar events).

After seeing the train room and door knob and table in the Clemente video clip, I see several options for it happening in the train room too.

Low velocity would exclude a projectile such as a bullet, dart, etc. Now a baseball bat, maglite, iron bar, etc., could still produce a relatively low velocity wound but sufficient pressure applied in a specific way would be needed to create such a long fracture that runs in two directions from the relatively small depression left in JonBenet's skull.

Iirc, there was also a contre-coup effect seen in the brain. This is basically a concussion type injury as seen in shaken-baby syndrome, auto injuries where a car traveling at any speed suddenly halts (such as a head-on collision with an immovable object) yet the internal organs are still propelled against the bony structures of the skeleton. In other words, the internal organs keep moving even if the vehicle and entire body have stopped. Similar effects are also seen in injuries other than auto accidents.

If I am wrong and I may very well be, otg's idea of an iron bar or iron tube of some type (am I right on my assumption of this as the weapon???) seems more logical to me than the maglite or a golf club.

ITA about low-velocity high pressure wound. I can remember my first thoughts when seeing crime-scene photos of JBR's bedroom - LOOK AT THOSE BEDPOSTS at the foot of her bed! They are relatively short posts, would certainly be dangerous for a child who might get the notion to jump up and down on their mattress. But far worse, is the thought that due to a bedwetting episode, she might have been flung across her mattress in a parent's fit of anger.

And now, the thought of someone losing their balance and landing on top of JBR, this makes even more sense as a possibility.

So what's up with all this bizarre flashlight talk as of late?

1) Burke admits to using a flashlight to go downstairs...

2) John admits to using a flashlight to tuck JonBenet at night (????)

3) Flashlight and batteries found wiped clean of fingerprints (in the kitchen I think?)

4) BR and JR's flashlight use: is this all brand new information, or was this already known?

What does this mean?

And #5) Why in hell would they go out of their way to admit this? What was the context? Did Dr. Phil specifically ask them if they used a flashlight? If the flashlight was suspiciously wiped clean of prints, it makes NO SENSE for them to admit they used it that evening.

So confused!

I’m extremely disappointed in the decision by CBS to use utilize a theory by Dr. Spitz which can easily be shown to be untrue.
http://www.refinery29.com/2016/09/123355/jon-benet-ramsey-cbs-new-dna-evidence

The following old interview shows just how confident Spitz is that the Maglite was responsible:

Dr.WS: ...? it was perfectly rectangular. That piece of bone that was knocked out, remained attached on a hinge, and was bendable.
LC: The size and shape of the fracture was so distinctive, Spitz decided to conduct his own tests, re-enacting the injury.
Dr.WS: You could do it on Styrofoam, you could do it on cardboard, you could do it on bone. I did it on all three.
LC: Published reports this week, speculate a baseball bat, found outside the house, might be the murder weapon. Spitz's tests lead him to a weapon inside the house.
Dr.WS: I would certainly believe that the flashlight is the instrument of death.
LC: What makes you so sure that it's compatible? How do you know?
Dr.WS: Because it fits right into the hole. It doesn't fit into the defect where it leaves some area to play with. It fits perfectly.”
Discovery News
3/18/2000
Narrator: Lyn Cannon
Guest: Forensic pathologist Dr. Werner Spitz

If he had only claimed that it was possible under highly rare conditions (skull irregularities, perhaps) for an impact from the bulb end of a flashlight to cause this type of injury then I wouldn't be as openly critical. However, that is not the case as it’s clear that he thinks it is an easily reproducible pattern injury.
That is just simply untrue. You can take a Maglite, as I have, and make an impression on Styrofoam, or cardboard, a million times without leaving anything remotely resembling what is pictured in the autopsy photo.
If Spitz is confident in his statement, he had better demonstrate using Styrofoam, or better yet with a cadaver skull, and document the experiment using sequential pictures or preferably video.

The following picture shows the impression a Maglite makes on Styrofoam as an overlay onto the sketch used by Spitz.
2u8wlfn.jpg

You have to allow for the curvature of the skull.

I think Patsy did go to bed around the time she claimed she did. Burke woke up JonBenet and they went downstairs together- Patsy heard JonBenet scream (right before she was bashed in the head with the bat to shut her up) or a scared Burke woke her up - she put on the clothes she had been wearing back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m extremely disappointed in the decision by CBS to use utilize a theory by Dr. Spitz which can easily be shown to be untrue.
http://www.refinery29.com/2016/09/123355/jon-benet-ramsey-cbs-new-dna-evidence

The following old interview shows just how confident Spitz is that the Maglite was responsible:

Dr.WS: ...? it was perfectly rectangular. That piece of bone that was knocked out, remained attached on a hinge, and was bendable.
LC: The size and shape of the fracture was so distinctive, Spitz decided to conduct his own tests, re-enacting the injury.
Dr.WS: You could do it on Styrofoam, you could do it on cardboard, you could do it on bone. I did it on all three.
LC: Published reports this week, speculate a baseball bat, found outside the house, might be the murder weapon. Spitz's tests lead him to a weapon inside the house.
Dr.WS: I would certainly believe that the flashlight is the instrument of death.
LC: What makes you so sure that it's compatible? How do you know?
Dr.WS: Because it fits right into the hole. It doesn't fit into the defect where it leaves some area to play with. It fits perfectly.”
Discovery News
3/18/2000
Narrator: Lyn Cannon
Guest: Forensic pathologist Dr. Werner Spitz

If he had only claimed that it was possible under highly rare conditions (skull irregularities, perhaps) for an impact from the bulb end of a flashlight to cause this type of injury then I wouldn't be as openly critical. However, that is not the case as it’s clear that he thinks it is an easily reproducible pattern injury.
That is just simply untrue. You can take a Maglite, as I have, and make an impression on Styrofoam, or cardboard, a million times without leaving anything remotely resembling what is pictured in the autopsy photo.
If Spitz is confident in his statement, he had better demonstrate using Styrofoam, or better yet with a cadaver skull, and document the experiment using sequential pictures or preferably video.

The following picture shows the impression a Maglite makes on Styrofoam as an overlay onto the sketch used by Spitz.
2u8wlfn.jpg

I was more than disappointed when I saw that Spitz was going to be involved in this project. I had such high hopes for it (and still do to a certain extent). But Spitz's misinformation has (and probably will) derail any meaningful discovery on the actual weapon used as a bludgeon. His statements from March, 2000 (link), and the above sketch are just wrong. I know Meyer described his visual impression of the depressed fracture as "rectangular," but the autopsy photo that was later leaked shows that it is actually an ellipse:

attachment.php

He also said the the above linked interview about the depressed fracture: "That piece of bone that was knocked out, remained attached on a hinge,and was bendable." (Does he know what the word "comminuted" means?)

Attachments

• 208u4cw.jpg
    208u4cw.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 917
I was more than disappointed when I saw that Spitz was going to be involved in this project. I had such high hopes for it (and still do to a certain extent). But Spitz's misinformation has (and probably will) derail any meaningful discovery on the actual weapon used as a bludgeon. His statements from March, 2000 (link), and the above sketch are just wrong. I know Meyer described his visual impression of the depressed fracture as "rectangular," but the autopsy photo that was later leaked shows that it is actually an ellipse:

attachment.php

He also said the the above linked interview about the depressed fracture: "That piece of bone that was knocked out, remained attached on a hinge,and was bendable." (Does he know what the word "comminuted" means?)
The CBS series held such great promise, but I have grave reservations about it at the moment. I hope I'm wrong but as it stands I fear the Investigation Discovery series with all of its warts may turn out to be the best of the bunch.

The CBS series held such great promise, but I have grave reservations about it at the moment. I hope I'm wrong but as it stands I fear the Investigation Discovery series with all of its warts may turn out to be the best of the bunch.

is there any way to watch this that I can't seem to figure out?? I have the ID channel on cable but it wasn't showing this. I live in Canada and even when I googled it it said only available in the US. Very frustrating!

is there any way to watch this that I can't seem to figure out?? I have the ID channel on cable but it wasn't showing this. I live in Canada and even when I googled it it said only available in the US. Very frustrating!
I should have the shows edited by Saturday night. (The unscheduled Dr. Phil show slowed things up for me.)
I will post links in the Media Links thread here at WS and also at the following thread at FFJ.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?10391-JonBenet-video-links-–-Fall-2016&

Bump for anyone interested in why Spitz is wrong about the Maglite

The Jonbenet Ramsey case is especially interesting on many fronts:
1. Creating a compelling cogent theory of “what actually happened” ( and secondarily, “who did it?” }
2. Taking the Jonbenet Ramsey autopsy report and any available photos as baseline data, then using “expert” opinions from the two opposing camps,i.e. HEAD BLOW FIRST (HBF) vs STRANGULATION FIRST (SF)
A. Cyril Wecht, Dr. Michael Doberson, Adams County Coroner [Strangulation first, Head Blow second theorists]
B. Werner Spitz, Macomb County, MI Medical Examiner, Henry Lee, Ronald Wright, MD, director of the forensic pathology department at the University of Miami School of Medicine, Kerry Brega, chief neurologist at Denver Health Medical Center [Head Blow first, strangulation, second theorists}
3. Reason for and the prosecution of garotte, knot, cord apparatus as part of asphyxiation exercise.
4. Blunt penetration of vagina
5. Paired point skin wounds on low back and right lateral head.
6. Assorted abrasions, ecchymosis, petechiae on the head, neck, face, back, and arms
7. DNA residue on skin and undergarment
8. JBR body pre/post mortem artefacts; cord, makeshift garotte, blanket, pubic hair, blanket particulate matter, footprint, palm print
And for matters of brevity, ignoring for the time being the myriad other issues that are germane to the proper thorough understanding of this unique crime, i.e., ransom note, 911 call, Ramsey behavior, tactics, downstairs artifacts/findings, political social dynamics between Boulder Police, Office of District Attorney, social standing /stratification in Boulder/ analysis of power of City Departments, commercial /professional class, Boulder “culture” For example, “ Who Governs Boulder? And How is city community power exercised? Bureaucratic rivalry and conflict. Media practices and influence on crime analysis and adjudication.
Regarding the main question at hand:
I was initially drawn to JBR injuries found at the crime scene and confirmed at autopsy.
In particular I was drawn into this case in the following:
A 6 year old female is found dead in her home.
Attached to her neck was a partially disassembled “garotte apparatus” consisting of a short wooden stick serving as the fulcrum of a ligature designed to apply sufficient constriction pressure to the mid neck which in turn would eventually occlude the trachea thereby inducing death by asphyxia, anoxic brain death.
Assorted varying shapes of abrasions, contusions, ecchymosis, on neck face hands and torso
Absence of lacerations or penetrating injuries
Striking lack of blood – on body, clothes, coverings, blood splatter in basement, hallway, Wine Room, Train Room, stairs, kitchen
Subsequent discovery of large diastastatic depressed right sided skull fracture from frontal bone to occipital bone.i
I am a practicing neuroradiologist with 30 years of experience.
I was recently drawn into this case because of the nature of injuries she sustained; namely a severe head wound, and strangulation neck injury
Consequently, the puzzles arising in this case motivated a deeper inquiry into what was behind this crime.
First areas of interest:
What were the consequences of this large complex skull fracture?
My reading of the autopsy findings maybe faulty; but I found it more than curious that
Striking little scalp swelling due either to hemorrhage or traumatic edema at or around the skull fracture site. Blunt trauma of a force required to cause a lengyhy linea frature combined with a sizeable depressed skull fracture would, I would predict, cause massive scalp swelling. Kerry Brega’s (neurologist) comment was perplexing and perhaps highly misleading.
The lack of SIGNIFICANT brain swelling, gyral flattening, deep white matter edema throughout the entire right cerebral hemisphere particularly near the site of depressed parietal skull fracture was dumbfounding.
The relative paucity of blood volume designated “subarachnoid hemorrhage, subdural hemorrhage, number and distribution of cortical petechial hemorrhages, the absence of any trace of intra-parenchymal hemorrhage at or near site of depressed parietal skull fracture made absolutely NO SENSE to me. (Note: as a neuroradiologist I analyze both blunt as well as penetrating trauma to brain and skull as a livelihood and have examined thousands such cases) Unlike Brega I have NEVER seen a skull with this sort of fracture constellation WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT soft tissue injury {hemorrhage/edema} to the scalp ( a highly vascular integument that reacts with hemorrhage and swelling “goose-egg” after the slightest of head bump, assault with a fist, rock, or stick, fender-bender auto accident, not to mention intentional blunt/ penetrating instrument assault with intent to injure.

I have tried in vain to find autopsy photos of scalp related to areas around the fracture – meaning photos of head after hair shaved off, close up photos of abrasions contusions lacerations at the site blunt instrument blow(assumed to be the MAG C flashlight).
Spitz recently opined that a massive blow to the head with a MAG flashlight would NOT necessarily cause any scalp injury that would have bleed. Initially, I highly doubt the accuracy of this claim. And will believe it after seeing a confirmed case similar in every way to the Ramsey case.
OR simulating the conditions of this wound on a living subject {prohibited on ethical grounds even if choosing an animal – pig, monkey etc)
If the MAG flashlight leading edge did not lacerate, rent the overlying dermis, sufficient force is delivered to underlying soft tissue layers as to incite intense inflammatory changes – hemorrhage and edema. The underlying fracture of 2 layers of bone would set up hemorrhage – subgaleal hemorrhage, as well as epidural, and or Subdural hemorrhage, which depending on a number of physiological factors could be maybe “mild” but also “marked” .

Without delving into the neuropatholigic findings in the settings of high energy blunt trauma, I remain unable to square the theory of “head injury first”, with its ancillary ‘staged” strangulation second.

I am open to a coherent theory of why head blow first, strangulation second- but I would wish to inspect autopsy photos of head.
My interest includes photos of the following:

head shaved of all hair,
head with scalp flap pealed back over fracture site,
cut sections of injured scalp, including microscopy views,
head with scalp removed,
head with skull cap removed,
gross brain in all views,
view of intracranial vault after brain, meninges, brain stem removed,
then cut brain views- including entire right hemisphere – AP, lateral, view from top and view from bottom,
then coronal views of brain slabs displayed in order from frontal lobe to occipital lobe.

If someone in this forum can provide commentary germane to the questions I pose above, I welcome a response. If someone could direct me to a website showing JBR autopsy photos that necessarily include photos of the skull, brain,and cut brain specimens, I would be deeply grateful.

Thanks
Zeno49

The Jonbenet Ramsey case is especially interesting on many fronts:
1. Creating a compelling cogent theory of “what actually happened” ( and secondarily, “who did it?” }
2. Taking the Jonbenet Ramsey autopsy report and any available photos as baseline data, then using “expert” opinions from the two opposing camps,i.e. HEAD BLOW FIRST (HBF) vs STRANGULATION FIRST (SF)
A. Cyril Wecht, Dr. Michael Doberson, Adams County Coroner [Strangulation first, Head Blow second theorists]
B. Werner Spitz, Macomb County, MI Medical Examiner, Henry Lee, Ronald Wright, MD, director of the forensic pathology department at the University of Miami School of Medicine, Kerry Brega, chief neurologist at Denver Health Medical Center [Head Blow first, strangulation, second theorists}
3. Reason for and the prosecution of garotte, knot, cord apparatus as part of asphyxiation exercise.
4. Blunt penetration of vagina
5. Paired point skin wounds on low back and right lateral head.
6. Assorted abrasions, ecchymosis, petechiae on the head, neck, face, back, and arms
7. DNA residue on skin and undergarment
8. JBR body pre/post mortem artefacts; cord, makeshift garotte, blanket, pubic hair, blanket particulate matter, footprint, palm print
And for matters of brevity, ignoring for the time being the myriad other issues that are germane to the proper thorough understanding of this unique crime, i.e., ransom note, 911 call, Ramsey behavior, tactics, downstairs artifacts/findings, political social dynamics between Boulder Police, Office of District Attorney, social standing /stratification in Boulder/ analysis of power of City Departments, commercial /professional class, Boulder “culture” For example, “ Who Governs Boulder? And How is city community power exercised? Bureaucratic rivalry and conflict. Media practices and influence on crime analysis and adjudication.
Regarding the main question at hand:
I was initially drawn to JBR injuries found at the crime scene and confirmed at autopsy.
In particular I was drawn into this case in the following:
A 6 year old female is found dead in her home.
Attached to her neck was a partially disassembled “garotte apparatus” consisting of a short wooden stick serving as the fulcrum of a ligature designed to apply sufficient constriction pressure to the mid neck which in turn would eventually occlude the trachea thereby inducing death by asphyxia, anoxic brain death.
Assorted varying shapes of abrasions, contusions, ecchymosis, on neck face hands and torso
Absence of lacerations or penetrating injuries
Striking lack of blood – on body, clothes, coverings, blood splatter in basement, hallway, Wine Room, Train Room, stairs, kitchen
Subsequent discovery of large diastastatic depressed right sided skull fracture from frontal bone to occipital bone.i
I am a practicing neuroradiologist with 30 years of experience.
I was recently drawn into this case because of the nature of injuries she sustained; namely a severe head wound, and strangulation neck injury
Consequently, the puzzles arising in this case motivated a deeper inquiry into what was behind this crime.
First areas of interest:
What were the consequences of this large complex skull fracture?
My reading of the autopsy findings maybe faulty; but I found it more than curious that
Striking little scalp swelling due either to hemorrhage or traumatic edema at or around the skull fracture site. Blunt trauma of a force required to cause a lengyhy linea frature combined with a sizeable depressed skull fracture would, I would predict, cause massive scalp swelling. Kerry Brega’s (neurologist) comment was perplexing and perhaps highly misleading.
The lack of SIGNIFICANT brain swelling, gyral flattening, deep white matter edema throughout the entire right cerebral hemisphere particularly near the site of depressed parietal skull fracture was dumbfounding.
The relative paucity of blood volume designated “subarachnoid hemorrhage, subdural hemorrhage, number and distribution of cortical petechial hemorrhages, the absence of any trace of intra-parenchymal hemorrhage at or near site of depressed parietal skull fracture made absolutely NO SENSE to me. (Note: as a neuroradiologist I analyze both blunt as well as penetrating trauma to brain and skull as a livelihood and have examined thousands such cases) Unlike Brega I have NEVER seen a skull with this sort of fracture constellation WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT soft tissue injury {hemorrhage/edema} to the scalp ( a highly vascular integument that reacts with hemorrhage and swelling “goose-egg” after the slightest of head bump, assault with a fist, rock, or stick, fender-bender auto accident, not to mention intentional blunt/ penetrating instrument assault with intent to injure.

I have tried in vain to find autopsy photos of scalp related to areas around the fracture – meaning photos of head after hair shaved off, close up photos of abrasions contusions lacerations at the site blunt instrument blow(assumed to be the MAG C flashlight).
Spitz recently opined that a massive blow to the head with a MAG flashlight would NOT necessarily cause any scalp injury that would have bleed. Initially, I highly doubt the accuracy of this claim. And will believe it after seeing a confirmed case similar in every way to the Ramsey case.
OR simulating the conditions of this wound on a living subject {prohibited on ethical grounds even if choosing an animal – pig, monkey etc)
If the MAG flashlight leading edge did not lacerate, rent the overlying dermis, sufficient force is delivered to underlying soft tissue layers as to incite intense inflammatory changes – hemorrhage and edema. The underlying fracture of 2 layers of bone would set up hemorrhage – subgaleal hemorrhage, as well as epidural, and or Subdural hemorrhage, which depending on a number of physiological factors could be maybe “mild” but also “marked” .

Without delving into the neuropatholigic findings in the settings of high energy blunt trauma, I remain unable to square the theory of “head injury first”, with its ancillary ‘staged” strangulation second.

I am open to a coherent theory of why head blow first, strangulation second- but I would wish to inspect autopsy photos of head.
My interest includes photos of the following:

head shaved of all hair,
head with scalp flap pealed back over fracture site,
cut sections of injured scalp, including microscopy views,
head with scalp removed,
head with skull cap removed,
gross brain in all views,
view of intracranial vault after brain, meninges, brain stem removed,
then cut brain views- including entire right hemisphere – AP, lateral, view from top and view from bottom,
then coronal views of brain slabs displayed in order from frontal lobe to occipital lobe.

If someone in this forum can provide commentary germane to the questions I pose above, I welcome a response. If someone could direct me to a website showing JBR autopsy photos that necessarily include photos of the skull, brain,and cut brain specimens, I would be deeply grateful.

Thanks
Zeno49

Fascinating ...I'm curious as to your opinion of skull thickness differences between adults & young children & how that would factor into it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back