Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I respect everyone's right to an opinion, mine is that I don't wish foreclosure on Baez or anybody for that matter.

I don't wish foreclosure on anyone either, but who knows - people are evil, sometimes they do things on purpose, like cheat on their unemployment benefits. Look, Baez can be a jerk all day long and into next week for all I care, I really don't. What gets me about this is ... it's Casey. It's just another extension of her poisonous arms. Is there ONE SINGLE SOLITARY PERSON, either living or dead, that has not be adversely affected by this woman? I mean, name me ONE! Oh, wait, Diane Fanning. She's rich off Casey's name and never met her. Okay, name me TWO !

So, lets count these dropping flies.

The Milstead's have had foreclosures
Brad Conway
Mr. & Mrs. Anthony

And, now, this one.....

I wonder if they all have used the same attorney??

I believe Dominic Casey's home was also in foreclosure.:waitasec:

I noticed Baez not wearing a wedding ring.. could this foreclosure have anything to do with possible divorce proceedings?

Unconfirmed suspicion of mine for awhile... I did notice he used to wear a gold band..but not for quite some time..

I've never noticed JB wearing a wedding band...I don't think he ever has..but if you say he used to Pip, then maybe the ring got too small for his finger..I mean, he seems to be eating well...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I respect everyone's right to an opinion, mine is that I don't wish foreclosure on Baez or anybody for that matter.

Seriously, I don't think anyone wished this on JB. Jose made ~$100,000 off of pictures of a murdered child last year. If he is in foreclosure, it is his own fault.

Serioulsy, I don't think anyone wished this on JB. Jose made ~$100,000 off of pictures of a murdered child last year. If he is in foreclosure, it is his own fault.
Yuppers, he should have used some of his blood money to pay his bills instead of licorice for his number one client. Maybe then he'd still have his wedding ring and his home........

Not defending JB on this but alot of people especially in Florida and other areas hit hard by the housing crunch are foreclosing on there homes. Mainly because the market value of the home is currently well below the loan value. So some have decided it's not worth it to pay on a 600k home when its current market value is only 400k to 300k. Some areas have seen dramatic hits to home values because the values were so artificially inflated before the market took a nose dive.

Also if you want to negotiate new terms with the bank alot of times they will not even begin to negotiate until you default. Some advice I've heard is to let your home default and begin the foreclosure proceedings and then negotiate. The bank doesn't want the home especially with the market the way it currently is. So the bank at that point may be willing to give you a sweeter deal.

I do however still find it humorous that JB isn't paying his bills.

Okay it's morning and in the cool clear light of dawn, of course I seriously don't want anyone to be put in the situation of having their home go into foreclosure.

BUT - since Baez has been unbelievably arrogant, rude, condescending - need I go on and on? This morning I feel a teensy bit of compassion for him - a pinhead amount - no more because having watched him in the past - this feels more like a calculated manipulative move than a distress situation. IMO

I am speechless on this foreclosure business.
Why wouldn't he just sell the property before it went this far?
He has allot of wealthy friends.........
IMO think this was done on purpose.
I have never heard of a lawyer on a famous case losing property.
I hope Kathy Belich gets an answer through her sourses.
Does JB have other properties?

Yes, I know. I should take no pleasure from this. Its a sad thing to find one's home in foreclosure. But he's a LAWYER for heaven's sakes. And ICA's lawyer at that. Can't help it. :cool2::rolling:

I promise to reassess my morals after I quit laughing.

According to zillow the house he paid $670,000 in 2007 is now worth $348,000.

He has 2 in Kissimmee. I have no idea about others. His mortgage may be upside down, it may be cheaper for him to let it go. His mortgage has a high interest rate and I do not see any refinancing info out there.

He has 2 in Kissimmee. I have no idea about others. His mortgage may be upside down, it may be cheaper for him to let it go. His mortgage has a high interest rate and I do not see any refinancing info out there.

BBM
Just like so many home owners in Central Florida still, that may be the case
.I have and have had a few neighbors with upside down mortgages.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110314"]07-26-210: A's home is safe from foreclosure! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

HA! The A family was just saved from foreclosure of their house to LOWER payments.........
so JB does the same???????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back