Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ynot here, checking in after several days' absence due to computer malfuncti--OH MAH EVERLOVIN' GAWD!!!!!

*thud*

JB's house has been sold??

It looks like it was for sale by owner and has sold.

I have attached the listing. That would explain the motion to dismiss on the docket:

07/09/2010 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE JOSE BAEZ AND LORENA BAEZ

07/09/2010 DEFENDANTS' MOTION TO DISMISS COMPLAINT (JOSE BAEZ AND LORENA BAEZ)

That's strange because according to property shark the market value is only 397,000. How could he sell it for 739,000.?

So Baez was able to sell it at a profit? That's more than what the house was when he bought it. Does this mean that someone with deep pockets bailed him out while giving him something extra at the same time?

This appears to have been a rental property. It could have been sold to investors. Who knows. I would have to wait to see the actual court property record of transfer to even speculate. Not that it makes any difference. JB's credibility is all but down the sewer system.

That's strange because according to property shark the market value is only 397,000. How could he sell it for 739,000.?

That's not the sale price, just the list price. We'll have to wait until the closing to find that out though. That is if it can appraise for what the negotiated price is.

I wonder if JB had to produce a contract when he was in court :waitasec:

This appears to have been a rental property. It could have been sold to investors. Who knows. I would have to wait to see the actual court property record of transfer to even speculate. Not that it makes any difference. JB's credibility is all but down the sewer system.

The tax bill for his other property goes to his expensive home. The foreclosed house was his residence.

The less expensive home he owns used to be owned by a vacation rental company.

JB's house has been sold??

It looks like it was for sale by owner and has sold.

I have attached the listing. That would explain the motion to dismiss on the docket:

07/09/2010 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE JOSE BAEZ AND LORENA BAEZ

07/09/2010 DEFENDANTS' MOTION TO DISMISS COMPLAINT (JOSE BAEZ AND LORENA BAEZ)

nums, there isn't a date of sale on this link ....... ???

Ok, this was an expired listing ....http://www.fizber.com/florida/buy-single-family-home-454981.html

It will be interesting to see if it was sold as a short sale. My guess would be yes.

So Baez was able to sell it at a profit? That's more than what the house was when he bought it. Does this mean that someone with deep pockets bailed him out while giving him something extra at the same time?

We don't know the sale price yet, that was the list price. The mortgage amount from 5/2007 was $603,000.00. Who knows someone could be doing him a favor, maybe he's made some connections.

We don't know the sale price yet, that was the list price. The mortgage amount from 5/2007 was $603,000.00. Who knows someone could be doing him a favor, maybe he's made some connections.

I could be wrong but I would guess it was a short sale and the bank took a huge cut in the loan.

The tax bill for his other property goes to his expensive home. The foreclosed house was his residence.

The less expensive home he owns used to be owned by a vacation rental company.

Ok, I will admit the heat here has caused me to have limited use of what brain cells I have left, but the listing you linked is a FSBO and has expired. I didn't see any date on it either.

The only records that mean anything are the county records. If you linked them up thread, then I missed it. But right now, I am not seeing anything to jump at. Not that it matters, but I would rather error on the right side than the wrong side of this discussion.

Thanks, cz

There wont be a sale date until closing.

I could be wrong but I would guess it was a short sale and the bank took a huge cut in the loan.

Exactly ... that is why I would rather cite the county records than any internet web page. They produce more errors than we can count.

And we really don't need to give JB a reason to ask for cheese with his whine.

Maybe this should be moved to the parking lot until confirmation.

You should be able to tell the rental from the owner occupied property. The rental property can't have the Homestead or Save Our Homes tax benefit, only an owner occupied dwelling.

It's definitely a property he owns, I do not know if it's being rented. The mortgage amount was $603,000.00 in May 2007 and there is nothing showing it was refinanced.

Ok, I will admit the heat here has caused me to have limited use of what brain cells I have left, but the listing you linked is a FSBO and has expired. I didn't see any date on it either. In any case, where are you getting the "foreclosure" info from?

The only records that mean anything are the county records. If you linked them up thread, then I missed it. But right now, I am not seeing anything to jump at. Not that it matters, but I would rather error on the right side than the wrong side of this discussion.

Thanks, cz

Did you see the first post of this thread LOL??? I attached the Lis Pendens notice. I downloaded it from the Osceola County Recorder. You can find the mortgage info there too.

I would guess the home did go for 300,000 like the others but the bank agreed to it. The way the market is right now its easier for the banks to settle in a short sale instead of going throw forecloser and trying to sell it themselves.

IMO I believe what we are seeing is the Listing price, a high listing price IMO and not the actual Sale price..and I doubt the listing price reflects the current Market Value of the home.
I'd like to see the comparable listings and the final sell price for similar homes in that neighbourhood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back