Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager in 2006 *report released 2015* #4 *Dismissed*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We should all be boycotting TLC. Wonder what companies would sponsor any show about this family? Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Facebook, the Duggars seem to still have a lot of support from far-right Fundamentalist Christians -- the ones who say, absurdly enough, that Christians are persecuted. There are probably some companies that cater to them who are wiling to salute the flag of sexual assault and child abuse.

On Facebook, the Duggars seem to still have a lot of support from far-right Fundamentalist Christians -- the ones who say, absurdly enough, that Christians are persecuted. There are probably some companies that cater to them who are wiling to salute the flag of sexual assault and child abuse.

There are a lot of religious sects and families who are willing to turn a blind eye to sexual abuse. Look at the heirarchy of the catholic church for a huge example. I come from a long line of religious zealots and pedophiles and there does seem to be an unspoken '' a man of God can sleep with whomever he chooses' mentality.

How long do you think it will take before his wife is pregnant again?

I was wondering the same thing. Josh will probably get Anna knocked up right away, you know, to make their marriage stronger. IMO

If she allows him < Joshie > back home, will she be putting her kids at a big risk?:moo:YES! She's to brainwashed to leave.:(

ETA: and they are now trying to re-introduce him back to the public so they can try and cash in again.

is TLC linked/owned by people in the quiverful movement? Why are they sticking with this crap?

Maaaan, I used to feel bad for his wife. Not anymore. She had enough time to ponder, and think, and yes, pray. If she stays, she is as much as fault as the Duggar parental units. Nothing can excuse her now.

Exactly. Now she knows the depth and breadth of his depravity. I hope someone will check on those poor children regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears that those tedious Duggar daughters have another season of their shameful TLC show. Anyone watching their program is, in my opinion, condoning the coverup of child sexual assaults under the guise of religion.

Shameful, all around. Not just TLC, but the girls are now adults, and they've got to bear some of the responsibility for continuing to protect their "family name" (or their gravy train) at this point.

It appears that those tedious Duggar daughters have another season of their shameful TLC show. Anyone watching their program is, in my opinion, condoning the coverup of child sexual assaults under the guise of religion.

Shameful, all around. Not just TLC, but the girls are now adults, and they've got to bear some of the responsibility for continuing to protect their "family name" (or their gravy train) at this point.

I may have seen a show 1 time, but I was never a regular watcher. But have followed this. I'm not sure how much of a choice the adults daughters have, Daddy Duggar IMO wants/needs a TLC income that Joshie royally f'ed up. I've seen the daughters in an interview with Megyn Fox, I found the daughters to be pre-propped by Daddy Duggar on what to say and they are very boring and IMO who cares about their family name?:sick: :moo:

IMO, I think the Duggar gravy train keeps chugging along for a couple of reasons; one, because no one wants to call out the girls on their un-christian-like, greedy, judgmental behavior because they were victims of sexual assault by their brother and so they somehow get a pass for being a-holes when it comes to tolerance and acceptance of people who don't think like them.

And also because the outcry against Josh and the family has died down. He's old news now and so TLC has started testing the waters again. Unfortunately, there are enough fundamentalist jerks out there to garner the needed ratings to continue this circus.

FFS these people are poster children for the dumbing down of America. "Nike" my :behind: - forget short skirts, they're the bigger threat to young people. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back