Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those poor little boys......what a sad mess. Prayers for the Cox family as well.

Josh is sitting in HELL . . . boys with their precious mother.

Prayers for Susan's Family & friends OMG

Yes he is, krimekat!... and tho to some the following may sound extremely weird but for me, personally I take a sad satisfaction in knowing that.. sad only because of the so many loved ones left here on earth to continue suffering life without Susan and now even more difficult life without those two precious little boys of hers.. for those my heartaches with such sympathy..

But because of my beliefs that sadness is in a way offset in a very odd way given these extraordinary set of circumstances in that it brings about a very special and unique solace in knowing that through the greatest of ttragedies at the hands of their father taking their earthly lives.. it was at that very moment that their mommy had her arms safely wrapped tightly around those two boys and nothing or no one can ever take them aaway again.. they will never know fear, sorrow, or pain ever again.. so while i cry tears of shock, anger, and sadness most of all for the precious Cox family .. i do have a peace in knowing the reunion that took place today with Susan being there to lovingly walk her boys into the gates of Heaven..it is the ultimate of bittersweet of which i cannot recall having learned of a situation so very profound in differing ways like this is.. it truly takes your breath away ..

As for Joshua Powell I will not taint such a paradoxical mindset of the precious reunion between a mother and her sons.. and will only say this.. as strongly as i believe in that beautiful reunion that occurred today with Susan gently ushering those boys into heaven.. i equally believe that Joshua Powell was "welcomed" into the fiery pits of hell where he will eternally suffer in ways which our human minds cannot even begin to comprehend.. he has begun what is the eternal..and the "ULTIMATE" Sentence for his unpeakable acts of evil in his time on earth .. and in that, too i am at peace as well..

On Sunday, the lawyer for Susan Powell's parents, Chuck and Judy Cox, told the AP the children had started talking to their grandparents about things they remembered from the night their mother vanished.

"They were beginning to verbalize more," said attorney Steve Downing, whose clients had custody of the children. "The oldest boy talked about that they went camping and that Mommy was in the trunk. Mom and Dad got out of the car and Mom disappeared."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20120205/us-missing-mom-utah/

I didn't know this did anyone else or are they talking about the atty stating this today?

Wow, trunk? They drove a van... that says a lot. Did SP drive a car?

Well it probably was insured.
Although I am not sure insurance covers intentional acts.

BUT, it wasn't an intentional act committed by the HOMEOWNER if Josh Powell was renting it. So insurance should cover the house.

On Sunday, the lawyer for Susan Powell's parents, Chuck and Judy Cox, told the AP the children had started talking to their grandparents about things they remembered from the night their mother vanished.

"They were beginning to verbalize more," said attorney Steve Downing, whose clients had custody of the children. "The oldest boy talked about that they went camping and that Mommy was in the trunk. Mom and Dad got out of the car and Mom disappeared."

I didn't know this did anyone else or are they talking about the atty stating this today?

bbm

He knew they knew what happened that night and they were telling the truth and he killed himself and those beautiful young boys because of it.

What a complete and utter coward

Sounds about right. Blame the messenger.

Steve Powell is a narcissist and sociopath just like Josh. He cannot feel real human emotions and probably isn't terribly sorry about Josh and the boys. He doesn't really love his kids any more than Josh loved his. They are possessions to be manipulated for the good of the puppetmaster. No more that that. Now that he is in jail, that is his only concern. The puppets are on their own. If he gets out before he leaves his wretched existence, well, he'll expect to pick up where he left off. He won't miss Josh however, because he was just more trouble than he was worth. Josh is the reason he got caught and is in jail. Probably glad to see Josh gone, quite frankly.

Excellent Gwenabob, exactly what I've been thinking!

We do the same in referring to the rear cargo area as a trunk. I think we even have the same make/model van as the Powells.

BBM

That could be one reason why the kids were killed too. JMO

I have always thought that Josh did "camp" with the boys. He left their home, dumped Susan's body, and then talked to the boys for hours about how it was just them now. They sould now be a "team". Let's have "fun". I too think that it was not all fun when Josh realized he had full care of two young sons. What a COWARD!!

The scanner peeps are transcribing the rewind: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161960"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I can't get past the fact that those babies felt the burn. Their daddy literally set them on fire. Was there an ounce of humanity or selflessness in him? How can anyone burn up their babies?

I am so with you on that, RoseTree. This was a total and complete act of selfish evil, made by a man who obviously sold his soul to the devil and didn't give a d@%* about anyone but himself.

I just can see no other explanation for what he did. But then that's jmo.

I just heard. This is HORRIBLE! I am crying and in shock, even though we all predicted something like this. Never have I been so stunned.

How did he have unsupervised visitation? This COWARD! Oh, the poor boys and Susan's poor family. Oh God, how can this be?

OMG - talk about guilty conscience . . . OMG !

I know these boys are out of harms way with their mom & Lord Savior.

OMG - where was CFS? Reform NOW

Reform in every State NOW. How many children how to be killed for our Government to actually give a damn about our children and grandchildren being murdered.

I just heard. This is HORRIBLE! I am crying and in shock, even though we all predicted something like this. Never have I been so stunned.

How did he have unsupervised visitation? This COWARD! Oh, the poor boys and Susan's poor family. Oh God, how can this be?

The visitations were supposed to be supervised but apparently when case worker delivered the children to his home he closed the door and didn't let her in.

It wasn't unsupervised; he slammed the door and locked the caseworker out then blew up the house. :(

THIS is why murder suspects should not have custody of their kids. ARE YOU LISTENING JUDGES? Michelle Parker's kids could be next. Are you listening system? I am so upset right now. We ALL predicted this and NO ONE LISTENED!

I'm sorry. I am very upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members