Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how accurate this is, but FOX reported that the boys had begun talking to their grandparents about the night they went camping. "Mommy was in the trunk," according to the boys. If Josh knew, that may have tipped him over the edge.

What do you guys think? Would he send LE the info about where Susan's body is?

I don't think Josh left any final messages telling what happened to Susan.

What I'm wondering is what else he might have destroyed in the explosion. It doesn't appear to me that Josh was being watched very closely by any law enforcement agency. Was he twisted enough to go dig up remains or other evidence and blow it up along with his boys? Did he keep any of the jewelry Susan was wearing when he killed her? Did he have pictures stashed away somewhere?

Where do narcisists think they go when they die? Did he think he had fooled God? Did he think that Hell was a myth? Did he think he had no soul at all and therefore nothing to fear of afterlife?

I pushed my chair away from the desk...saying No, No, NOOOOOO the whole time. My husband was saying what what what....the same instance...and I could not speak...I was trying to explain but the reality was setting in at the same tme. And I couldn't. I want to vomit. It would spew the hate I feel for Josh and his father out. I can't believe he did this. I can't believe the horror the Coxes have had to live only to experience this now.
This is a play by play of what happened in our living room this evening when I logged on after the game. I could hardly get the words out of my mouth to explain to my old man after I yelled OMG when I saw the story. Then when the news came on and he saw that 's face he remembered I had been following this case for years. Still nauseated...angry.

I seriously just woke up and need to get ready for work.

Please, how long ago did this happen?

Got home from work just a bit ago and saw this on my FB page. Her family has been through hell and back, and now... I can't begin to imagine the amount of shock and pain that they must be experiencing tonight. God bless them, and the children, and Susan. I won't comment on the coward or his father, the ban-hammer might get me.

Heartbreaking. Three candles lit tonight, with hopes that Susan is hugging her sons.

I don't think Josh left any final messages telling what happened to Susan.

Where do narcisists think they go when they die? Did he think he had fooled God? Did he think that Hell was a myth? Did he think he had no soul at all and therefore nothing to fear of afterlife?

that's a really good question. I think they are too busy admiring themselves or plotting other's demise they don't stop to have such deep thoughts.
I asked a narcissist sociopath about his spiritual beliefs. He thought he was untouchable and would live forever. He said he believed he could live off the energy of others. He was dead serious.
However, Josh is a different one. Obviously, he only thought about what he wanted ever. People were pawns or obstacles to him IMHO.

The fireman were there in 12 minutes house completely gone when they arrived .
Josh sent his attorney and email that said I'm Sorry Goodbye.

Oh my heart breaks,why these pure beautiful innocent children? Parents are supposed to love and protect them. One thing I can say he set his own punishment and it is worse than any judge could hand down.He will never find peace there,ever.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
RT@FindSusan So many messages that I can't reply to each. We are in shock, heartbroken, grieving. Thank you all for love, prayers, support.

I am just devastated by this. No way should children be.left in.the custody of any parent who has a missing spouse, child without taking a polygraph or what I call the Marc klaas modus of clearing themselves. This makes me not only doubt the system but I now doubt common sense in cases like these. Those court ordered exams should have to be done before the one ordered to undergo them has complied. I am sick to death of creeps like joshy having more control over the situation than the victims family
The victims family has to jump.through hoops and are scrutinized more heavily.than the spouse parent

I. Am. So. Sick. Of. This. Horsehash.

According to above article, I guess this is an admission to Josh guilt to killing Susan also.

I have a family member who used to be a fireman. Going in to get the remains of a child is something they never forget or get over. Horrible.

That last post is a retweet made by the family of Susan. (for those of you who don't twitter) It is not MSM but I am sure the mods will be okay with me posting it.

This is a play by play of what happened in our living room this evening when I logged on after the game. I could hardly get the words out of my mouth to explain to my old man after I yelled OMG when I saw the story. Then when the news came on and he saw that 's face he remembered I had been following this case for years. Still nauseated...angry.

I seriously scared the crap out of my husband. I could not speak. I am in still such shock and such anger that I am still up and reading, posting when I should be in bed. But, for the grace of God, there go I is all I can say. Josh is/was a creep and I just don't know why Susan didn't get to see that before she married him. Tragic.

AndrewAdamsKSL Andrew Adams
Cox attorney says kids had started to talk more: "The oldest boy talked about that they went camping and that Mommy was in the trunk."

AndrewAdamsKSL Andrew Adams
Cox attorney Steve Downing: "Mom and Dad got out of the car and Mom disappeared." #findsusan

Evil. Just pure and diabolical evil.

(snipped)
On Sunday, the lawyer for Susan Powell's parents, Chuck and Judy Cox, told the AP the children had started talking to their grandparents about things they remembered from the night their mother vanished.
"They were beginning to verbalize more," said attorney Steve Downing, whose clients had custody of the children. "The oldest boy talked about that they went camping and that Mommy was in the trunk. Mom and Dad got out of the car and Mom disappeared."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/0...boys-734852263/?test=latestnews#ixzz1lZmlbsMw

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/0...-utah-woman-2-boys-734852263/?test=latestnews

I'm just still wide awake, pi$$ed off and feel so sad about this. I feel so so so bad for Susan's parents. You know they had to have an uneasy feeling, be nervous as heck everytime the boys went to visitation with him. And now look what happened.

I'm so so mad. Light the way Susan so that you can be laid to rest with your boys. Lead LE or someone to your body.

I have a family member who used to be a fireman. Going in to get the remains of a child is something they never forget or get over. Horrible.

May God Bless all those that must deal with these horrible unneccessary
evils of life.
I would be insane ...........I could never deal with this.
Thankyou to all that can.

Can we copy tweets here...

thenewstribune Tacoma News Tribune
by lwhitehurst
Social worker was banging on the doors and windows of the house as the flames spread at #Powell house.
3 hours ago

link...http://twitter.com/lwhitehurst

Dear Lord. This poor poor person. (assume it's a woman, but not 100% sure)

Please pray for this person as well. What a terrible thing to experience,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member