Joy Wray Interview Sometime After Nov. 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More children to add to your prayer list!:praying:It seems today that children are just as much at risk IN the home as well as outside of the home!! What a world!!:eek:

It's so sad. You can't trust anyone anymore.

Excuse me if JW's chat room has already been brought up as I haven't read through this whole thread.

A few mos. ago I used to look in on JW's chat room. It was just hogwash and boring. She spent most of her time talking about knowing the Anthonys. She didn't add anything else to the conversations, just that she knew them. (Name dropping over and over). Other people would ask her questions and suddenly she would have to leave for this or that reason.

Utterly boring and a waste of my time. HUGE waste.

Snipped and bolded by me

It seems this isn't the only Equusearch volunteer that says she was in this spot more than once though, according to this article: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465424,00.html

So, how many does this make on that ground? Kronk, Cain, DC, JW, DS, the guy that found the bag of toys, The psychic woman, at least near, perhaps other search volunteers? Did I miss anyone?

Yes, AE, you did miss someone--you missed me. In October, I was probably as close to the location of Caylee's remains as the people you've mentioned above (excepting Kronk and Cain), but I'll get to that in a moment.

First I want to address your statement that the people you've named above have been at the "spot" or stood "on that ground" where Caylee's remains were later discovered. The "spot" and "that ground" where these people and others say they went actually ranges the length of Suburban drive from the intersection of Hope Spring all the way down to the area behind the school where whats-his-name searched.

For purposes of this post, I'll estimate the distance along Suburban drive from the school to Hope Spring as only 1/4 mile, or 1300 feet. (I think its more like 1/2 mile or better) Now, to be really conservative for your sake, let's assume that none of these people went more than 20 feet into that that overgrown, snake-infested jungle. When you convert that 1/4 mile by 20 foot area to square feet, it becomes 26,000 square feet.

Therefore, what you're referring to as "the spot" and "that ground" where these people supposedly stood is actually an area of 26,000 square feet of dense jungle undergrowth where you can't normally see further than your own shoes until you shove some sort of vegatation aside!

Caylee's remains were in a plastic bag which if spread out flat when it was brand new would only be about 12 square feet. 26,000 square feet is not the "spot" nor is that little piece of "ground" beneath the bag containing Caylee's remains.

I was there in October, I was with Tim Miller, and I'm a member of Equuasearch. For a moment that day, I was less than 40 feet away in a straight line from the real "spot" where the remains were found. Actually, I was in a slow moving car, but I assure you that my "view" of the actual spot where Caylee's remains were found was about as good as DC's, JW's, etc. or anyone else's who stood inside that "jungle" a mere 15 or 20 feet away from that laundry bag. The psychic got out of her car with her dog many yards further down Suburban, beyond the spot where little Caylee waited to be discovered.

And as to learning anything from JW's photographs or JH's video for that matter, here's an experiment you can do for yourself: Go into a thick, dense, unfamiliar jungle of indistinguisable trees and tropical vegetation and take some photographs (throw in a couple of rocks, too if you want). Next, wait a few months for the seasons and growth to change, and maybe a flood too, then get out your snapshots, wade back into that jungle and correctly identify each of your snapshots.

I haven't meant to be snarky, and you're clearly extremely familiar with all the aspects of this case, but this is one aspect about which I'm well-informed. I've remained quiet while dark motives and false statements/ claims were attributed to honest searchers who went to Suburban with TES or on their own and who, if given the chance would tell you exactly what I'm telling you.
I've also remained quiet while nonsensical claims were made by wannabes. I will endeavor to remain quiet in the future. LOL

Since Tim Miller and TES may need to give testimony about the searches, it would be inappropriate for me to give out any information on their behalf right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member