Joyce S & Nola C Put Money on Casey's Books

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should only be allowed to have the BARE minimum......she is in jail for crying out loud!!!! It's appalling to me that people who are in jail can purchase any kind of item that is not a bare necessity.

It really bothers some people. :furious: It may be petty of me, but I don't want KC to have the opportunity to purchase makeup, snacks, and so on...

She can sit in her cell and stink for all I care.

It bothers me too, I'm not even sure why it bothers me so much, but it does.

no you arnt alone jbean . imho its a bit too far posting about her vaginal cream i mean that is just none of our business .. yikes

It strikes me as funny that we have discussed just about every aspect of KC's life and have gone as far as discussed ways she may have murdered her daughter in cold blood. We have discussed timelines for decomposing bodies with pictures of decomposing bodies. We have discussed animals ravaging Caylee's remains and how they would ever be found...but yet somehow we are offended by vaginaal creme?:bang:

I think they should only be allowed to have the BARE minimum......she is in jail for crying out loud!!!! It's appalling to me that people who are in jail can purchase any kind of item that is not a bare necessity.

Yes she is in jail thank goodness....but she has not been convicted as of yet. Except in the media and court of public opinion.

Think of it this way, there are millions of things she cant have or do anymore..... so what if she can buy a Moon Pie.

Casey Anthony declines placing commissary order
Thursday, 23 Oct 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --A spokesperson from the Orange County Corrections Department said Casey Anthony did not place a commissary order Wednesday evening, and has missed out on her chance to until next week.

Casey currently has $251.26 in her inmate account. The money has been deposited by her father, a bail bonds group and two other persons who she does not know. She was allowed to place an order for up to $70 worth of items. It is not clear why she turned down her opportunity.

*snipped*
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7707521&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Sounds like maybe she's not feeling well...Passing up a shopping opportunity like that! Hmmm...

The cream is just an item that can be purchased. We haven't heard anything about her having purchased it or applied it for that matter (glass walls and all).

:)
Exactly! even if she did buy it geez who cares? Thank God it is available in jail.

Casey Anthony declines placing commissary order
Thursday, 23 Oct 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --A spokesperson from the Orange County Corrections Department said Casey Anthony did not place a commissary order Wednesday evening, and has missed out on her chance to until next week.

Casey currently has $251.26 in her inmate account. The money has been deposited by her father, a bail bonds group and two other persons who she does not know. She was allowed to place an order for up to $70 worth of items. It is not clear why she turned down her opportunity.

*snipped*
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7707521&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

IMO.. It's a ploy by the defense to use in the fraud case. To show she is a "changed" person now and not about material things.

April, I am sooo sorry about your tooth. Talk to your dentist about some type of sedation. There are many folks (me included) who are terrified of going to the dentist and being sedated is the only way they can have their teeth worked on. Good luck to you. :blowkiss:

I know ... and I would ... but I have no insurance at this time, and it costs like $400.00 just for the sedation!

Do any of you think that as KC gets older (in prison), that this will finally start to get to her, that she will mature and realize just what she gave up and lost ... in Caylee?

It strikes me as funny that we have discussed just about every aspect of KC's life and have gone as far as discussed ways she may have murdered her daughter in cold blood. We have discussed timelines for decomposing bodies with pictures of decomposing bodies. We have discussed animals ravaging Caylee's remains and how they would ever be found...but yet somehow we are offended by vaginaal creme?:bang:
im sorry but i dont wanna know what she puts in her @@@ lol yuck and frankly what does it matter what she is getting .. she isnt gonna need any of it soon because i bet she will get the needle .which she deserves every bit of ..

The american society allows details and pictures of the most graphic depictions of blood, gore and violence but wigs completely out (not referring to anyone here --just in general) regarding sex, sexual organs or their functions.

I personally don't care if people donate to Casey so she can buy what she needs. Casey didn't go into jail with luggage so there are items she needs on a daily basis. I don't know exactly what Casey receives once she arrives at the jail, but eventually inmates end up having to purchase other things to maintain themselves.

Yes, I am sure there are things she needs on a daily basis but I say who cares what she needs. I'm not a KC basher but I could care less if her pits stink or her hair is greasy. Her daughter needed a mother on a daily basis and didn't get one so if KC doesn't get what she needs on daily basis..I'll be fine with that. They should donate the money to find that baby.

I don't have any problem with people putting money in her account. I'm sure they have their own reasons for deciding to do so. It's not coming out of my pocket.

so people in jail with no money get no soap or shampoo ? I doubt that could be true. They want people clean I am sure.

I would guess they get soap but they have to wash their hair with soap and not shampoo.

I could care less what she buys, but I am still curious WHY would a bondsman put money in her account and was it the SAME bondsman who picked her up under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway