Joyce S & Nola C Put Money on Casey's Books

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH, don't remind me! I have to get a tooth pulled next week without nitrous oxide and I'm allergic to Novacaine. They have no choice but to use another numbing agent that STILL affects me adversely. ICK!

So I'll be totally awake, and NOT so numb. :eek:

Ask the dentist to write you a script for some Valium to take before you go.

:ban me:

so people in jail with no money get no soap or shampoo ? I doubt that could be true. They want people clean I am sure.
It is true. They get a small bar of soap - an extremely small tube of toothpaste and a toothbrush. Sometimes kind inmates may share until you can buy your own, but since Casey supposedly does not interact with anyone, the chances of her getting any are slim.

Casey Anthony declines placing commissary order
Thursday, 23 Oct 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --A spokesperson from the Orange County Corrections Department said Casey Anthony did not place a commissary order Wednesday evening, and has missed out on her chance to until next week.

Casey currently has $251.26 in her inmate account. The money has been deposited by her father, a bail bonds group and two other persons who she does not know. She was allowed to place an order for up to $70 worth of items. It is not clear why she turned down her opportunity.

*snipped*
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7707521&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

How incredibly odd that neither cindy nor lee, kc's most "public" fervent supporters haven't seen fit to put a few bucks in her account:confused:.

I suppose that on occasion bail bondsmen do this sort of thing, it's just not usually announced to the public. I am not personally bothered by her having money in her account nor by the 2 strangers who are either fruitcakes or compassionate towards her, to me the fact that only her father put some money in her account is really strange.

I wonder why she didn't buy anything, that is also weird...could she be looking to off herself and doesn't see the need to buy any stuff she won't be using?
JMO

they give you the bare necessities of life when you are in jail/prison and you can UPGRADE to other products if you chose to.

Every inmate gets shampoo/conditioner, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, feminine products if needed etc. i was looking for a list - but couldn’t find one. i do know they give you necessities...maybe not the brand you prefer, but none the less you have what you need for proper hygiene etc. they will give you more when you run out…its not like you get one roll of tp and one tiny tube of toothpaste for your whole stay...

First time starting a new thread not sure if this is what I needed to do???

Who is Joyce S and Nola C? They deposited money in Casey's jail account. Joyce deposited $100. and Nola deposited $50. never seen these two people mentioned anywhere.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17777986/detail.html

Sorry if this has already been addressed , i dont have time to read over all posts right now, but this link shows an article about total strangers who feel sorry for Casey :sick: and are donating money.

p.s. couldn't get link to work - copy ,paste.

Over $250 Deposited Into Casey’s Jail Account

Posted on October 22, 2008 by truthfinder7
Complete strangers who feel sorry for Casey Anthony are depositing money into her jail account. On Monday, Eyewitness News reported how Casey was lonely in jail with no visitors except her attorney and no money to spend.
Just two days later, she has more than $250. Fifty dollars came from Nola Copeland of California. She’s been following Casey’s story nationally and, on the phone, she told Eyewitness News she’s a good Christian who knows what jail is like and she wanted to make sure Casey could buy the basics like deodorant.
A second woman from Apopka sent Casey $100, but she didn’t return calls. Casey’s father and her bail bondsman deposited just over $100 over the last few days.
The jail says inmate accounts cannot hold more than $500. If Casey’s account goes above that, the money will be returned to the donor.
WFTV.com UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 22, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member