JP's keys

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Awww...what a precious little darling, OHW. Hope she has her mom's gorgeous blue eyes. All the best to you and your family.

It's very odd that an interview with him has not yet surfaced! He seems to be the only one who had her figured out...It'll be interesting to find out what he has to say when it (hopefully) does come out.

MOO

ETA - I'm not sure that we do know when she met him. Troy, Riccardo and Amy supposedly met KC through Troy's sister (per Troy's interview) and Troy's sister is a friend of JP's on Facebook...So, they may have known each other/met each other before she met the others???

OHW Congrats! Emma is beautiful, and I love her name.

IIRC, Amy called JPC from another location in the mall (she was shopping, he was waiting in line for the phone) when CA wanted to pick her up to go find KC. So I don't think his phone was missing, he just wanted the new one that had just come out.

ETA - I'm not sure that we do know when she met him. Troy, Riccardo and Amy supposedly met KC through Troy's sister (per Troy's interview) and Troy's sister is a friend of JP's on Facebook...So, they may have known each other/met each other before she met the others???

I have always wondered, too about when they actually met. The resemblance between JPC and Caylee is just so uncanny. I am a graphic designer and do photo restorations and retouching. I mapped Caylee's face to JPC's a while back, and their bone structure and eyes (especially the eyes!) match up to a "T". But then again, it could just be a striking coincidence. I have the pics posted on my Photobucket account but I'm not sure if it's ok to link that here? I don't want to get into trouble.

IIRC I think Troy B's grandparents owned the Oviedo house, he lived there with AH until someone made the grandparents an offer on the house.
I too would like to know how and why JP had KC's number from the beginning. Remember he texted AH saying that if KC and TL were coming to his house, they were not allowed in the bedrooms? Maybe more than money and keys has come up missing from JP's place. I could see KC stealing his keys before the PR trip so that she would continue to have access to his home. Maybe the dislike was mutual and KC had plans to set him up.:eek:
I hope we find out more about him. Seems like KC stealing AH's money could have presented a problem for RM, JPC and AH as roommates. How would you like to be the new roommate who had $400 disappear in the middle of the night...seems like you might be looking at your other roommates with suspicion as well.

mom2chloe, I'm really interested in the Oviedo house. Do you remember where you found the info on Troy's grandparents owning and then selling it? Please don't misunderstand, I'm not questioning your accuracy -- I'm just trying to gather data to prove or disprove a theory. TIA for any help you can give!!!

Well, one thing we can say for sure is that Casey didn't steal his phone - Casey bought her BlackJack ($354) with the stolen check from Shirley P - on the grandfather's account.

When Shirley found out, she confronted Casey with it, and Casey told her that Universal required them to have those phones, but didn't have the money to buy them all (WTF), so they were to buy them and then Universal was going to reimburse them for the phones. (This was in the last batch of Discovery documents.)

But I noticed that when she was texting with Tony early AM on July 16th, all her text messages to him had on the bottom "Sent via Blackberry", as did his to her. She still had the BlackJack the morning of July 16th. So she must have 'lost' it sometime during the day when she was running around with the LE. (even though she told THEM that the last time she had seen the phone it was on her desk in her office at Universal.)

I swear I don't see how that girl could keep all her lies straight. It's a shame that that much intelligence was not put to a good use, but instead used for only lies and schemes.

Sundance

There seems to be some misinformation floating around on the money Casey stole from her grandfather.

Casey did not purchase a new phone with that money. She used it to pay her bill. They were about to shut off her phone as you can see by the calls she was getting from the ATT collections (which she had stored in her phone as "Universal"). She used that check to pay off that bill, but when she was caught she told her grandmother that she used it to purchase a new phone and that Universal was going to pay her back.

I know it is hard to keep track of her lies when trying to sort out the facts. Ugh! I seriously detest this evil sociopath.

I have always wondered, too about when they actually met. The resemblance between JPC and Caylee is just so uncanny. I am a graphic designer and do photo restorations and retouching. I mapped Caylee's face to JPC's a while back, and their bone structure and eyes (especially the eyes!) match up to a "T". But then again, it could just be a striking coincidence. I have the pics posted on my Photobucket account but I'm not sure if it's ok to link that here? I don't want to get into trouble.

I can't remember where we heard that JP did not know KC during the time that KC would have gotten pregnant with Caylee. Does anyone know? Because there has to be a reason why JP did not like KC. Is it at all possible that they did know each other before and he is Caylee's father? She sure does resemble him.

There seems to be some misinformation floating around on the money Casey stole from her grandfather.

Casey did not purchase a new phone with that money. She used it to pay her bill. They were about to shut off her phone as you can see by the calls she was getting from the ATT collections (which she had stored in her phone as "Universal"). She used that check to pay off that bill, but when she was caught she told her grandmother that she used it to purchase a new phone and that Universal was going to pay her back.

I know it is hard to keep track of her lies when trying to sort out the facts. Ugh! I seriously detest this evil sociopath.

Bold mine :)...
So this is established now? What month did she pay the bill with this money? Do you know?

On a side note, I have always believed that JP and Caylee look WAY too alike for it to be a mere coincidence. It is possible Casey slept with him at some point and then moved on down the line...who knows when she first knew him? I don't know if this has been established...:confused:

Bold mine :)...
So this is established now? What month did she pay the bill with this money? Do you know?

On a side note, I have always believed that JP and Caylee look WAY too alike for it to be a mere coincidence. It is possible Casey slept with him at some point and then moved on down the line...who knows when she first knew him? I don't know if this has been established...:confused:

I do not know of it having been established that JP and Casey did not know each other either. Also, out of every guy's pic we have even seen, Caylee looked like him the most.

When it first came up about JP and Caylee looking alike, I even went to his site that he used for a journal and pics of his trips. His family lives in Puerto Rico and seems to be very wealthy. I think the link to that may still be on the MySpace pages. It was very early on.

BUT, if JP is Caylee's Dad, then I just do not see how Casey could have slept with Ricardo in JP's house!

I think there are many questions in this case that will never be answered, IMO.

Well, one thing we can say for sure is that Casey didn't steal his phone - Casey bought her BlackJack ($354) with the stolen check from Shirley P - on the grandfather's account.

When Shirley found out, she confronted Casey with it, and Casey told her that Universal required them to have those phones, but didn't have the money to buy them all (WTF), so they were to buy them and then Universal was going to reimburse them for the phones. (This was in the last batch of Discovery documents.)

But I noticed that when she was texting with Tony early AM on July 16th, all her text messages to him had on the bottom "Sent via Blackberry", as did his to her. She still had the BlackJack the morning of July 16th. So she must have 'lost' it sometime during the day when she was running around with the LE. (even though she told THEM that the last time she had seen the phone it was on her desk in her office at Universal.)

I swear I don't see how that girl could keep all her lies straight. It's a shame that that much intelligence was not put to a good use, but instead used for only lies and schemes.

Sundance

That speaks volumes. I suspect that means she got rid of the BJ for a reason..

Maybe the reason KC felt she needed a new group of friends is because some like JP had started to figure her out! That's a problem for pathological liars-they have to keep moving on once people start to catch on. As you can see, KC was already making plans to go Cali.-new territory-fresh unsuspecting victims! If she had gotten to Cali. God only knows what kind of trouble she would have caused! Thank God CA found AH's phone #-too bad it was too late to save Caylee!:furious:

Yeah - maybe JP & KC's paths had crossed 3 years and 9 mos earlier??? They never told anyone anything. Maybe her relationship with Ricardo was a set up just to be closer to JP???? He obviously didn't trust her or like her and it IS strange how much Caylee looks like him!!!

[
BUT, if JP is Caylee's Dad, then I just do not see how Casey could have slept with Ricardo in JP's house! ]

That could explain VOLUMES about JP's dislike of KC. AND if keeping quiet about Caylee's paternity was JP's idea, this would be KC's "slap in the face" so to speak. He'd either have to fess up about their history or put up with KC being around with RM.

Do we know the nature of their friendship/relationship? There must be some reason for JP to dislike KC and JG! Who knows what JP was told-she was telling stories to everyone. A real little pot-stirrer our KC!:sick:

*snipped*
But I noticed that when she was texting with Tony early AM on July 16th, all her text messages to him had on the bottom "Sent via Blackberry", as did his to her. She still had the BlackJack the morning of July 16th. *snipped

This seems to come up every few threads....the Sent via Blackberry was indicative of TONE'S txts to Casey, not the other way around.

Nope, no misinformation here. You are wrong; sorry, but I don't post 'misinformation'.

And no, she did not use it to pay her phone bill. She tried to pay her phone bill electronically through Amy's checking account on July 15th - that transaction failed to go through because Amy had already notified the bank of the forgery. This is all in the second set of discovery documents. I think. It was in the set they called the 'fraud documents'. You can look it up if you want page numbers.

She used the check she stole from her grandfather's account to buy the BlackJack - it's in the Discovery documents that came out November 26 - page 2951. In fact, it's mentioned several times; it was LE that got the idea she used it for her phone bill. In an email from Rick to Cindy it states:

Page 2951:
Don't lie to me about it. Mom filled me in on Casey so don't lie to me about her. She STOLE dads [sic] check and bought a stupid phone at AT&T so don't lie to me about that. $354!!!! Mom had the g** damn statement! I know I re verified that with mom today!!!

And on page 2953:
Mom has the statement that Casey STOLE from dad's account. You *advertiser censored**! Mom told you about Casey STEALING IT! QUIT LYING FOR CASEY!! Casey's excuse for stealing was that Universal transferred her and they didn't have the budget for the phone that the employees needed and told them to buy them themselves. Casey told mom that Universal would reimburse them. Casey didn't have the money to buy it so she "borrowed" it from dad's account. The check was signed "Casey Anthony". So don't f/n lie to me.

Again, let me say this: I don't post 'misinformation' and I don't 'gossip' about this case. If I post something you can be damn sure that I have something to back it up with, or if it's only my opinion, or my thoughts, then I say so.

Sundance

This seems to come up every few threads....the Sent via Blackberry was indicative of TONE'S txts to Casey, not the other way around.

No, sorry, but it was below both of the text - the ones Tony sent to her, and the ones she sent to Tony. Not just Tony's.

No, sorry, but it was below both of the text - the ones Tony sent to her, and the ones she sent to Tony. Not just Tony's.

When you send a text from a BlackJack, it does not have anything below the text like the BlackBerry does.

It was on BOTH...........At first glance it appears to be from his, but if you look after each of hers it says the same. All phones like that go through "blackberry" so it does not matter what brand of phone is sending it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back