Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snipped for space>

As far as condemmning CS for not paying child support. I don't. To tell it llike it is...I would not have given him a penny either. TN and Sykes were giving all their money, paying for attorneys and overindulging the children with nonsense gifts and clothes. Why should CS contribute to rc so he could buy more drugs? Yes, I know...it is the law, blah, blah blah. To a nintenn yr. old young mother, they are not wordly. I am giving and have given her a break.

Does this mean that it is okay for a noncustodial parent not to take responsibility for the children that they have conceived and bore just because grandparents might be overindulging them? It's okay for a noncustodial parent not to take responsibility for their children because we may or may not know what their money is going towards? Not only was she court-ordered to pay support for children that she couldn't or wouldn't take care of, she should have wanted to pay the support not only because it was required by law but secondly because she really loved those children. If you carry a child to term, you give birth to that child, you help raise that child, child support should not be a burden. You should want to pay the support because frankly it's the right thing to do for the children.

Art Harris just announced on NG that Crystal has custody of Jr.

Off topic but gotta say it

MODS I don't know how you do it....Kimster is everywhere at once and Patti G is re-recording video's...I don't know who else is here but I am amazed...and extend lotsa of thanks!!

Actually, what Art Harris stated is: "one source tells me she got it". We really need a hard confirmation on this one, not from a source. :banghead:

But Patty...Art is always right...right??? :angel: LOL

Want to see Ron explode???tell him Crystal got custody

I don't think his mom is much better. Courts don't take kids from their mom's lightly. There was a reason she lost custody.
Crystal didn't lose custody..

Ron took the children from her and filed. There was no paperwork in the system for either till rc filed and since he then had PHYSICAL possession, in the court's eyes that IS custody.
t
So all he had to do was basically show up with a job and a caretaker. He just got a job that week and SAID he lived with TN...on paper. There was no signs of that as TN shows up living elsewhere and moving from Shoreline threee months later, where the papers said they both lived in December when they were in court. RC did not rent the house on Shoreline either...after TN moved.

IOW, the papers were filed, they won, they moved (that is they ever lived together)...highly suspect.

Actually, what Art Harris stated is: "one source tells me she got it". We really need a hard confirmation on this one, not from a source. :banghead:

Veteran mod is right. :)

Thanks Pattyg!

When will Crystal physically get her son back???
Is it immediately???
Now if these people would tell her where her daughter is!!!!
WHERE is Haleigh???

When will Crystal physically get her son back???
Is it immediately???
Now if these people would tell her where her daughter is!!!!
WHERE is Haleigh???

When I was young and very dumb, my ex asked if he could keep my son for an extended amount of time. I didn't realize that he could get custody by doing that. :banghead:

Anyway, to make a long story short, I went back to court and regained custody and the judge determined when I could come and get him. It was overnight, I believe. Long enough for my ex to pack his things and have a last night together, which was in the best interest of my son. :)

Anyone find anything definitive on the hearing today or is it all still just tweets and AH's 1 source? I have looked and I can't find anything.

I looked on the Clerk of Court Records but it is probably too soon. It takes a while to get those records up. :(

Does this mean that it is okay for a noncustodial parent not to take responsibility for the children that they have conceived and bore just because grandparents might be overindulging them? It's okay for a noncustodial parent not to take responsibility for their children because we may or may not know what their money is going towards? Not only was she court-ordered to pay support for children that she couldn't or wouldn't take care of, she should have wanted to pay the support not only because it was required by law but secondly because she really loved those children. If you carry a child to term, you give birth to that child, you help raise that child, child support should not be a burden. You should want to pay the support because frankly it's the right thing to do for the children.

Yep, just like Ron should be paying child support for his other child. I wonder how much he will be giving to CS when the shoe is on the other foot? At least Crystal is home taking care of of the children, she is a stay at home mother, with support from her family. They all live near each other. I know it's not perfect, but it seems much better than Ron and Misty, living off GGS.

Not sure who she is....Wayanne on the Levi show tonight was saying how happy she was that Crystal got Jr.

I have a pretty good idea how this particular father spent his money....it was not on home furnishings...that's for sure.Everytime they showed that MH with those ratty pillows, it makes my stomach knot up...poor Haleigh..

The best thing that could happen to Jr, is for his Mother to get custody of him. I do hope this happens.

Don't know IF it's true but Levi announced on his show Crystal has custody of Jr.

Yep, just like Ron should be paying child support for his other child. I wonder how much he will be giving to CS when the shoe is on the other foot? At least Crystal is home taking care of of the children, she is a stay at home mother, with support from her family. They all live near each other. I know it's not perfect, but it seems much better than Ron and Misty, living off GGS.
As long as Ron stays locked up, he won't have to worry about paying child support.

ITA that Junior will be much better off now, bless his little heart. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState