June 24 and 25 ICA Video loops saying something? (MERGED)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping.. Only because I am extremely curious as to why judge Perry had and was holding and seemingly analyzing the photo of the baby shower with Cindy holding Caylee, Casey opening gifts, and a young girl on the other side of Cindy..

I am dying to know of what possible significance this photo could be here in the middle of the trial??

Anyone?? TIA..

Wasn't sure where to ask this so if it belongs in a thread please move it.

I just found this video ( http://www.wftv.com/video/28380321/index.html ) on wftv of Casey angry in court and I was wondering if anybody knows what she was reacting to or why she got so angry? And the other question is was the jury present when she lashed out?

Thanks!

I just found this video ( http://www.wftv.com/video/28380321/index.html ) on wftv of Casey angry in court and I was wondering if anybody knows what she was reacting to or why she got so angry? And the other question is was the jury present when she lashed out?

Thanks!
From what I have read, and the looks of it, she seems to be directing her anger at Jose Baez, and even gestures toward him as she seems to speak to Mason about him.

I couldn't tell exactly what was going on, but it was my impression she was angry at Baez and viciously told CM to do something about it, get him back over there or something like that. She looked way more vicious than her angry spurt on the jailhouse video IMO, cuz after she verbally lashed out, she was obviously seething afterward in the look she was giving JB. Nancy Grace said last night that KC realized the camera was on her, but IMO she was still oblivious to the camera. And I do not know if the jury was in there, and wanted to find out if anyone knew the answer to that. Hope they were. But I kinda doubt it.

Thanks!

It had to be something said in the sidebar. Does anyone know what the sidebar was about?

Oh I want to %%$$^&*()(&^%$$%^ her!!!!!!!!

I saw somewhere that the jury was in there and everyone was wondering if they saw her.
It is quite obvious that she is scared of the jury and secretly seeths when they come in to court. So it made me wonder if in fact they were present.

Bumping.. Only because I am extremely curious as to why judge Perry had and was holding and seemingly analyzing the photo of the baby shower with Cindy holding Caylee, Casey opening gifts, and a young girl on the other side of Cindy..

I am dying to know of what possible significance this photo could be here in the middle of the trial??

Anyone?? TIA..

I think they were trying to show the jury that the baby shower was AFTER Caylee was born. - That ties into the whole "hiding the pregnancy thing"

She was obviiously referring to Linda DB - you can see her mouth the words she and then Linda passes and Baez goes over to Linda.

In this video you can clearly see Linda was leaving the defense table ...Casey's rage begins when she's still at their table.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmWhzFLgyM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony wants to kill Jose Baez on June 24th‬‏[/ame]

I think the rage was directed at Linda

I don't know what she is saying but I don't think Boy or trouble is there. Look closer, you'll see her tongue close to her upper teeth. Like when you say the word with

She was obviiously referring to Linda DB - you can see her mouth the words she and then Linda passes and Baez goes over to Linda.

I think this too. This rage was directed at LDB, not JB. ICA hates this SA

As an aside: I wondering if the poster who has the picture of ICA and Bundy side by side can do one with this rage of ICA (and bundy's rage).

Yet another take on the video: Looks like to me she says "Did you see...." then Baez' head got in the way. She started her rant before LDB leaves the table or is seen walking back to the SA side. Whatever it was, it really had her POd.

In this video you can clearly see Linda was leaving the defense table ...Casey's rage begins when she's still at their table.

I think the rage was directed at Linda

Actually, when I saw this live on Friday it happened after the side-bar that occurred during the crosee-examination of the deputy that hand-cuffed Casey for 2 or 3 minutes, for the check or credit card charges.

The DT had asked him about the hand cuffing incident, but did not go into WHY he handcuffed her. On cross-examination the SA asked WHY(?). There was of course a big objection from the DT and a side bar conference. The jury was DEFINITELY in the court room when this occurred, because it was not a LONG side bar. The judge overruled the objection and cross-examination continued. Linda did not have time to be seated at the defense table, and I don't think I've ever seen her sit there. (It would actually be a big breach of courtroom etiquette for her to do so). She was simply walking past, after the side bar.

In a longer version of this video (which I saw aired today) you can see CM leaving the sidebar and leaning in to talk to ICA. She was quite animated. As I posted earlier, it appeared she was mad at JB because the testimony about her credit card (check?) theft was being aired in open court, to explain why she was handcuffed. The DT did NOT want this testimony to be heard by the jury, and IMHO, ICA blamed JB for it.

Thanks!

Yes; the jury was indeed present! (I PRAY at least one of them saw this.) It happened very quickly, but it was soooooo OUT THERE, it HAD to be seen by some of them....I hope!

This clip it is either "You get" or You see" My impression is the first one.

I thought maybe something was left up on a computer screen, and ICA freaked out, saying something about LDB being able to see it. They are so worried about anyone seeing their computer screens. They either have a defense attorney they want to keep anonymous, or are actively keeping track of forums for feed back? Anyway, just a thought.

'They want you to know who cut the cheese'

Baez during closing arguments, talking about the Velveeta Cheese package found in the trunk of casey's car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back