Just want to say Thanks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've learned a ton about law and order from this case. And most of this case I've learned from all of you!

:gthanks:

You guys are the best! :great:

.... numb

I just want to thank all my new found friends that "get me," that have been through every minute of my anger, my disgust ... every moment during this trial. Especially the Websleuth chatters, where I have spent every day of the trial with newfound lifelong friends.

Thanks to the mods for all the work they have done keeping raw emotion and unthinking comments in check, for giving up their own time to keep this board civil, even when they understood why we felt the way we do.
Thanks Tricia for the forum to make this all possible.

I am numb, I am hurting - I sit here in disbelief - still, but I have comfort knowing I am not alone. For just over three years I have read this forum, Joining earlier this year. I knew so many of you so well for so long.

What I want is for each and everyone of us to look after ourselves, We owe that to ourselves and for Caylee, and Kyron and Zahra and Haleigh, and every other child that needs a voice.

Do something for you over the next few days and think of this sweet child when you do. These kids and many more need us to continue to fight for them.

I will continue to light a candle for Caylee, she stole a piece of my heart 3 years ago, at this stage I am not sure what else I will do ... any ideas? What will you do?

Caylee and all the other children will look down on us and be with us every day.

Mods: This is my first post .... you know the drill :seeya:

Nice first thread. :) Many thanks, too.

Right now, I'm completely shell shocked. But what we do around here is have a good cry, come back, dust ourselves off, and try to get some justice for the next child.

I'm looking at YOU, Elisa Baker.

Thank You all and I'm having broth for dinner because I can't eat and my DD got braces on today. I had a nightmare last night and my DD and my dog are going to sleep at my Ex husbands. Just knowing that you all feel the same as I do will get me by this evening alone.Thank You and God bless. I woke up at 5:30 thinking ICA would be awake and so happy and it made me so sick and sad.I'm praying for a better morning for all of us.

This is a horrible comparison, I know. But when I am in the grocery store parking lot I pass a ton of cars with bumper stickers advocating things that differ diametrically with my own beliefs. I mumble all sorts of horribleness while walking into the store. Once I'm in there, however, everyone is so fantastic. Polite, funny, helpfully suggesting ways to use whatever's in my cart (I transplanted to the south from NYC). That's the way I approach things here. I don't agree with things and certain posters are on and off my ignore list, but I think that most of us would essentially get along and have interesting things to share in person. At least I hope so. I am usually not this maudlin but I've been typing with my spleen today and wanted to bring myself back into balance. Thanks Tricia, the mods and my fellow posters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SueDoeNim
Back