Justin Beiber victim of statutory rape?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not everything is about money. His manager very clearly explained why they would do it.

I think some of you are missing a small point here....

Let"s lay JB DOES sue this nutty woman, and let's say he wins, what exactly is going to get from her?! She lives on welfare; welfare cannot be garnished. Yes, he could sue, but what would he gain??? It would be throwing good money after bad.

Yes, he is the victim here, no question about it. Sometimes the courts are NOT the answer. A demand for a public apology, a restraining order perhaps, but other than that there really isn't anything to gain.

Not everything is about money. His manager very clearly explained why they would do it.

Right!!! He is his managers's thoughts on WHY they may sue....

"I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions," Braun said in an "Extra" interview with Maria Menounos November 18.

"At the end of the day, we could shy away from it but I think it's important not only for [Bieber] but for all the people in his position to make a statement that it's not cool," he continued.

"He's trying to be a role model and you're not going to come in and just slander him and walk away and everything's fine ... We're going to let people know that if we have to defend ourselves, there's going to be consequences to their actions," he added.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/en...dna-test-to-clear-his-name-in-paternity-case/

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/23/justin-bieber-mariah-yeater-baby-dna-test/

Justin Bieber Alleged Baby Mama
My Baby Will Take the DNA Test

Mariah Yeater -- Justin Bieber's alleged baby mama -- will submit her baby for DNA testing ... this according to her legal team.

Attorney Jeffrey Leving tells TMZ ... his client is NOT avoiding the DNA test, and can't wait to compare baby Tristyn's DNA with Justin Bieber's.

But Leving says he DOES have a big problem with the DNA test Justin has already taken, because a member of Yeater's team was not present while it was administered and he has no idea if the test was done using proper controls.

BBM - Of course he does!!!! Who didn't see this coming.
:floorlaugh:

For the sake of argument, what should happen if it's all true and he is the daddy?

If it were my son and it wasn't true, like Jusin, he'd simply prove it.

Why would I care if it weren't true and my son could prove it wasn't true? :waitasec: I don't live my life worrying about what other think or say and I raise my son not to worry about it either. I simply live my life honestly & with integrity, treat others with dignity and respect.

If it was your son it wouldn't have hit every newspaper in the entire world.
JB has a squeaky clean image, he's given interviews in which he state more or less that he doesn't believe in casual sex. And this is causing him problems, it's taken attention off his music and put it firmly on this issue. It's even causing him problems with his current girlfriend.

People who make false claims against others shouldn't be rewarded for it.

BBM & RED

Thank you. That's what I said.

Well, here's the thing. He may have a hard time proving a defamation claim because it will be hard to show damages. However, he could at least sue for attorney's fees and I'm with most on this one. I think he should.

I think some of you are missing a small point here....

Let"s lay JB DOES sue this nutty woman, and let's say he wins, what exactly is going to get from her?! She lives on welfare; welfare cannot be garnished. Yes, he could sue, but what would he gain??? It would be throwing good money after bad.

Yes, he is the victim here, no question about it. Sometimes the courts are NOT the answer. A demand for a public apology, a restraining order perhaps, but other than that there really isn't anything to gain.

She already brought it into court. Bieber did not. So he should answer with a demand for attorney's fees and costs and/or sanctions. If he can prove defamation, I would not be opposed, no matter how crazy she seems to be. She may have something off but no one has taken her child from her and she's smart enough to hire an attorney and file a claim. And since she has no money, how are these attorneys getting paid? Either she's sane enough to convince them that her story may be true and they are taking the risk that it is, with a future promised cut of a settlement, or they think this kind of representation would be good for them (wow). But I think a statement needs to be made here.

And yes, Bieber is filthy rich. He doesn't need the money. But extortion should be dealt with swiftly. If he won an award from the court, he could donate it. And yes, she's on welfare. But maybe one day she won't be. (Or maybe she should get a job instead of extorting people). A judgment against her could be paid from future earnings. She would learn what happens when a person makes false claims. She would remember for a long time.

I remember Bob Barker of the Price is Right. He dated a lot of his young, hot co-workers, for decades. He was known for that but never for harassment. But one day, one of them chose to accuse him of sexual harassment. He immediately scheduled a press conference and in a stern, sincere manner stated that her attempt to extort him was going to be met with a massive law suit. That she was absolutely lying and he would not put up with it, settle to make her go away or any other such nonsense. She chose to go after him and he was going to fight fire with fire.

It wasn't very long after that that she slunk into oblivion and gave up her suit citing "stress". Yeah right. I remember feeling that he really handled it the right way.

There are too many people, crazy or otherwise, who feel they can get something for nothing and make outrageous claims via lawsuits. A monetary penalty in such a famous case may make others thinks twice. And that is the reason I am for it.

Would such an award hurt her baby? I doubt it. The state will continue to take care of him.

In any event, Justin Bieber (whose music I am not fond of (he's for little girls, IMO) but who has a nice voice), is a very young man who has developed in the public eye, not a 70 year old Bob Barker who has been around the block. This must be very shamefully embarrassing for him - the thought that some think he may have had a nasty sex encounter with a girl he didn't know, lasting seconds, the fact that anyone is talking about his sexuality at all. I mean, he's a kid, a young man trying to determine what it is to be a man. This would be humiliating for any person that age.

But Bieber also is a Christian kid who presents a wholesome image and that is part of his marketing. So such an allegation could be really wounding to him if some believed it and it would be really wounding to him even if it didn't cause him to lose fans because he would always think that some people believed such a thing of him. So if this young woman is lying, (which I am 99.99999% sure she is - he has handlers and bodyguards who actually follow him around and they used to monitor his behavior, like his manners, etc., btw), such a lie could feel doubly shameful to him.

And that could be a facet of his defamation suit. No, IMO, if she is lying about this, she should pay in some manner. It will prevent some of the others who will one day think about pulling such a stunt.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/23/justin-bieber-mariah-yeater-baby-dna-test/

Justin Bieber Alleged Baby Mama
My Baby Will Take the DNA Test

Mariah Yeater -- Justin Bieber's alleged baby mama -- will submit her baby for DNA testing ... this according to her legal team.

Attorney Jeffrey Leving tells TMZ ... his client is NOT avoiding the DNA test, and can't wait to compare baby Tristyn's DNA with Justin Bieber's.

But Leving says he DOES have a big problem with the DNA test Justin has already taken, because a member of Yeater's team was not present while it was administered and he has no idea if the test was done using proper controls.

BBM - Of course he does!!!! Who didn't see this coming.
:floorlaugh:
Don't seem too eager to test the baby, do they? She dropped her official lawsuit, but Justin voluntarily donated DNA. If Mr. Leving is going to make all kind of demands on how they want this DNA test to be run they don't have a leg to stand on.

Great post Gitana!!! ITA with everything you said!

I saw JB's interview this morning on the view and I was SO IMPRESSED how he handled it!
When they would try to talk about it, he just said "I think by talking about it we are giving this woman too much attention" or something like that!

He wanted to talk about his new Christmas album. That's why he was there.

Wow! At 17!

He has always impressed me though. He's so down to earth. Well except the couple of times he's flipped of the paparazzi. But I think that is funny!!! Typical teenage behavior when being hounded like that.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ter-baby-daddy-arrested-drug-burglary-charges

Mariah Yeater's Alleged 'Real' Baby Daddy Arrested On Drug & Burglary Charges

Robbie Powell is reportedly the “real father” of Mariah Yeater’s baby — although she’s claiming Justin Bieber is the dad — and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Robbie was arrested in San Diego over the Thanksgiving weekend.

According to the arrest report, Robbie was busted on November 26 at 11:41 p.m. for drug and burglary charges. The 23-year-old was charged with four felonies and one misdemeanor — possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamines), possession of drug paraphernalia, and three charges of commercial burglary.

Robbie is not eligible for release and currently remains in the San Diego Central Jail where he has a combined bail amount of $7,000. He has two court dates set for later this week.

http://celebs./viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980848429

Justin Bieber's Alleged Baby Mama Smoked Pot in Front of a Child

Star Magazine actually has photos of Mariah Yeater and her friends smoking a cross-shaped joint burning on three ends. The mag is in possession of a video of Mariah excitedly talking about getting high and "burning weed" before she tokes up.

there's a 3-year-old girl sitting on the couch in the background, and she's watching Mariah and her friends smoke the joint.

If Mariah thinks that it's okay to do drugs in front of child, it's extremely sad to imagine what kind of life baby Tristyn will have. While it's looking less and less likely that Justin Bieber is the father of her child, it's almost a shame that he's not—the Biebs would certainly take responsibility for the baby and make sure that he's well taken care of and happy.

Instead it seems more likely that Mariah Yeater's boyfriend Robbie is the father of the baby, and he's even worse than she is—Robbie also wanted to sell his side of the story to the tabloids, but got arrested for burglary and meth possession before he got the chance to. Smoking pot around a child is bad enough, but having meth around them is a thousand times worse.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/13/mariah-yeater-ex-justin-bieber-paternity_n_1145499.html

Mariah Yeater Ex: Justin Bieber Paternity Claim Was A Lie

Yeater's ex-boyfriend is now speaking out about the ordeal, and says the whole paternity suit was based on a lie.

"She lied," Robert Powell told RumorFix about Yeater, claiming she made a whopping $50,000 from selling her story to a tabloid. "She just picked [Justin Bieber], because she thought he was famous and all and thought she could get a lot of money by telling the magazine Justin was the father. She just saw him as an opportunity to make a lot of money."

If she made any money from selling her story then she wouldn't be "penniless." In case Bieber decides to actually sue her.

I'm sure she's not giving exclusive interviews for free.

JMO

as i see it, he (or his handlers) are just as bad. they are milking this for all the publicity they can, otherwise the DNA test would be done and prove one way or the other. i dont think much of this boy, but its getting stupid, now.

as i see it, he (or his handlers) are just as bad. they are milking this for all the publicity they can, otherwise the DNA test would be done and prove one way or the other. i dont think much of this boy, but its getting stupid, now.

I disagree. I think Bieber and his handlers have handled this with dignity, professionalism and decisiveness. Bieber submitted for DNA testing immediately. She has yet to have her baby do so. I don't see Bieber or his team belaboring the point. The stories that keep popping up aren't about him, they are about her or the baby's real father. She's the one that keeps it in the public eye while Bieber gracefully tries to steer the conversations away from this mess.

I agree 100% with how they handled this. I hope this young woman is found guilty of some form of abuse of process, extortion, etc. and is fined a great deal. The shame and humiliation this young man must have felt to have such a thing said about him, publicly, especially since he is a public figure and presents a wholesome, Christian image, is very sad. I'm not a fan of celebrities in general, but this type of behavior can affect anyone, famous or not, who has something a charlatan wants for free. People need to know they can't get away with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966
Back