Justin Bieber Antics

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's really sad to me how easy it is for people to judge, point fingers, and call names at a young man whose outcome has been determined not solely on his own choices but those of the parents who raised him.

We all, as adults, need to take accountability for our actions. But our upbringing plays a major role into the adults we become.

He may be acting a fool right now but who created, raised, and helped to mold that fool?

I'm sorry, but this kid is an :censored: it's one thing if it's Amy Winehouse, who to my knowledge, never did any of this :censored:. She was a tragic story. JB is just a spoiled brat who thinks his :censored: doesn't stink and is doing things that endanger others. It's not his addiction that makes me dislike him it's his total lack of respect for others. (I.E. leaving gigs early, showing up late, dissing fans etc.) I can feel sorry for addicts, but not for :butthead:

You're half-right. I did forget Toronto, but I still don't count the emu farm incident, as you promised that it was some sort of emu-mating project that 'the Beeb' was assisting, just because you were homeys. So by my tally, that would put us at 69.

Oh, please. He still did some songs for us. :snooty:

He may have millions, but it's not going to last long taking his age into the equation and the money he is throwing around. He will be a down and out has been before he knows it. Especially with his 'yes' men to pay off and I bet his parents are getting a stash too. Someone earlier mentioned Elvis Presley. He had very little left when he died. He has made a lot more now that he is dead. But unfortunately he can't spend it.

Can anyone say Vanilla Ice?

As for Elvis, replacing TV's constantly because you keep shooting them can get expensive.

Justin Bieber music banned on Ottawa radio station until he goes to rehab

TORONTO – An Ottawa radio station is enacting a ban on pop star Justin Bieber’s music, in an effort to send him a message to ‘get help,’ following his Thursday arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence, drag racing and driving with an expired license.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1105533/j...-ottawa-radio-station-until-he-goes-to-rehab/

Thoughts? Do you think other radio stations should do same? Would it help?

That's a cool thing. If every radio station did it, he might be hit so hard in the pocketbook he'd get a glimpse of reality.

"Bieber's deadbeat dad who dumped him as a baby... and came back to land Justin in jail"

"Just hours after being released on bail following his arrest for driving under the influence, Justin Bieber was photographed with his father Jeremy at the home he is renting in Miami."

"He seemed to be celebrating his freedom next to a table strewn with bottles."

"He had refused to board a private jet organised by his management team, who wanted him to leave Florida and enter rehab as soon as possible."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Bieber-baby-came-land-jail.html#ixzz2rQ5yKE90

BBM

I didn't know his father was a deadbeat dad. Maybe he's just desperately trying to seek his love, without realizing it's not love his father wants.

I first thought it was a friend of him, then realized that this dude was his Dad. Uhm, yeah.

Soooo, Jeremy Bieber was 19 years old when he had Justin Bieber who is 19 years old now. I was shocked when I saw the photo of Jeremy Bieber. I also had my first child, my daughter when I was 19, but when I was 39 I did not dress like my daughter. Jeremy looks, and so it would seem, more like Justin's friend than his parent. And there is the problem, a parent who would rather be his child's friend than to be his parent. I still think Justin is a punk. He's way too old to be throwing eggs at his neighbors house, that's something kids 11/12 years old do. It will be interesting to see where this 19 year old "kid" is when he's 25/30 years old. Justin Bieber has no respect for anything. His mug shot shows his disrespect for the law, his eyes don't look sad to me, they look glassy, as in messed up.

I don't understand all the "Justin needs rehab" stuff.

I know checking in is the things stars having been doing the last few years, be it drugs, alcohol, or sex addiction. Whatever label you put on it, rehab is not for this boy right now. His attitude tells it all. It will not help if he is forced, he will come out raging and burning up more towns.

I do agree he is a punk spoiled brat, and, until something scares the beejeezus out of him, nothing is going to change that.

He should not get anymore publicity, and all should not hire him or fund - beyond whatever is already on back funding from past product sales. No work, blow through the money, still be an *advertiser censored**Hat, no new work, broken ego, done deal.

"Partying with Justin Bieber on the night he gets arrested pays BIG MONEY -- his model GF could make a quick $25,000 if she's down with strippers and inspiring erections ... TMZ has learned."

"Chantal Jeffries, the smoke show who was riding with JB in the Lambo ... just got the juicy offer from NYC's famous Scores strip club. We've seen the offer letter, and honestly ... it's a pretty sweet deal."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/26/justi...ffries-scores-strip-club-offer/#ixzz2rYRgnOoS

"Money and Justin Bieber's teenage brain"

"There are teenagers like Justin Bieber on every block. But imagine the kid who cuts your lawn suddenly having a net worth of about $130 million."

"The same teen brain that convinces its host that he won't get caught if he throws a party at the house while mom and dad are away now knows it owns the house -- and it's a mansion, with Lamborghinis outside loaned gratis by a friendly dealer. Woohoo!"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/24/opinion/drexler-justin-bieber/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Interesting, few minutes at work, so I checked out TMZ.

Seems nothing will stick. Not a DUI, not speeding, not in the egging video - only the homeowner and daughter are witnesses.

What is going on? Are the cops exaggerating to get to JB? Is JB paying it all off? Or is it all just a media stunt to get some attention on JB? (Since I noticed a certain woman with the name of a European Country mentioned a few times, and have not seen that name in a few years, it could be a publicity push.)

Interesting, few minutes at work, so I checked out TMZ.

Seems nothing will stick. Not a DUI, not speeding, not in the egging video - only the homeowner and daughter are witnesses.

What is going on? Are the cops exaggerating to get to JB? Is JB paying it all off? Or is it all just a media stunt to get some attention on JB? (Since I noticed a certain woman with the name of a European Country mentioned a few times, and have not seen that name in a few years, it could be a publicity push.)

It's really strange to me that the suspended license charge wouldn't stick. I never understood why his "team" weren't arrested for blocking the street with the SUV's, either.

Weirder things have been done for publicity. Joaquin Pheonix comes to mind :facepalm:

BBM. I totally agree with her. I don't think it is funny at all. The mugshot was taken when he was buzzed and reality had not sank in. The video of the bond hearing was totally different. Some say he looked arrogant. I think he looked scared. I think he had sobered up and suddenly realized he was not in a good situation.

Oh, to me his antics when he was released prove how little he worried about the situation. He was told immediately when he spoke to an attorney after his arrest that he would be released quickly, after a bond hearing. He also knows the potential penalties and that almost no first time DUI offenders do any jail time at all.

I don't think JB is a person with serious drug and alcohol addictions who badly needs rehab or "help". Maybe that will happen eventually. But for now, he is simply an arrogant, know-it-all, invincible feeling teen who sadly happens to have all the money in the world, and body guards and yes men and crazy fans and high-priced lawyers and enabling parents, to protect him from reality and consequences, the things that help most arrogant, know-it-all, invincible feeling teens to grow up and fly right.

He's spoiled and entitled and can get away with murder due to those specific protections. Hugely dangerous combination, IMO.

None of this is funny but at present, I'm not mourning or concerned for JB. I'm concerned for the neighbors harassed by his antics or worse, for the family driving down the street when he zooms by, drunk.

"Money and Justin Bieber's teenage brain"

"There are teenagers like Justin Bieber on every block. But imagine the kid who cuts your lawn suddenly having a net worth of about $130 million."

"The same teen brain that convinces its host that he won't get caught if he throws a party at the house while mom and dad are away now knows it owns the house -- and it's a mansion, with Lamborghinis outside loaned gratis by a friendly dealer. Woohoo!"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/24/opinion/drexler-justin-bieber/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Precisely. This is not about addiction or illness. It kind of aggravates me that celebrities and politicians simply cover up crummy, selfish and socially inappropriate behavior by screaming that they are sick and need "help". Of course it can devolve into that eventually as years of drugs and alcohol and no limits and intense scrutiny from a rabid public take its toll. But a lot of that can be avoided by social outrage and forcing real consequences. IMO.

ETA: The only way i think that will happen in this case is for JB to be arrested on drug charges. For some reason, in our country, having some coke on you is way more horrible than endangering people by driving drunk. So, if eventually gets arrested for something like that he will be deported.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-jC3H_8Dk4"]Good Charlotte - Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous - YouTube[/ame]

Soooo, Jeremy Bieber was 19 years old when he had Justin Bieber who is 19 years old now. I was shocked when I saw the photo of Jeremy Bieber. I also had my first child, my daughter when I was 19, but when I was 39 I did not dress like my daughter. Jeremy looks, and so it would seem, more like Justin's friend than his parent. And there is the problem, a parent who would rather be his child's friend than to be his parent. I still think Justin is a punk. He's way too old to be throwing eggs at his neighbors house, that's something kids 11/12 years old do. It will be interesting to see where this 19 year old "kid" is when he's 25/30 years old. Justin Bieber has no respect for anything. His mug shot shows his disrespect for the law, his eyes don't look sad to me, they look glassy, as in messed up.

Ummm...no...that is exactly the sort of thing that half of 19 year olds do. He isn't different from all the others out there, except that he has way more money of course and people know who he is.

Not sure why people think he should behave like a thirty something when just about no other 19 year olds are.

I just hope its a crime in Panama to race around on the beach riding a quad.....LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back