Justin Bieber Antics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Regarding the petition to boot him from the country:
Unless he changes, his antics will make the news no matter where he is and he will continue to be a horrible influence. I'm not saying that his green card shouldn't be revoked because driving under the influence is a danger to society, I just wanted to point out that I don't think the media will stop reporting his behavior.

It will be very interesting to see how Canada handles JB's behavior versus how the US handles his behavior. I wonder if he was arrested in Canada for this assault, if so was he released within hours (US way) or kept for awhile. All the innocent ones he could/will destroy need to be protected from him. I don't know how that can be done, having his license taken away means nothing to him. I wonder if he still has a Canada license.

Someone mentioned up thread the possibility that
Bieber may have been taking steroids... (And/or continues to do so)

No Excuse at all... But I am interested to see if there are other factors at play here... In addition to affluenza...

:dunno:

I have to say, if the attack on the driver in Toronto report is true then the kid is a punk, you never, EVER attack someone from behind. That's just a weak move and shows you can't handle a one on one fight. Whilst the kid definitely won't do any time for either crimes and nor wil he be deported, here's to wishful thinking eh? JMO

"Multiple convictions even on misdemeanors could be troublesome to the non-citizen," Flier said.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-01-31-13-22-11

Legal experts said a decision by Toronto authorities to charge the 19-year-old Bieber with assault on Wednesday makes his legal situation more complicated and difficult to untangle. He is already facing a driving under the influence case in Miami and remains under investigation for felony vandalism in California.

"Multiple convictions even on misdemeanors could be troublesome to the non-citizen," Flier said.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-01-31-13-22-11

Legal experts said a decision by Toronto authorities to charge the 19-year-old Bieber with assault on Wednesday makes his legal situation more complicated and difficult to untangle. He is already facing a driving under the influence case in Miami and remains under investigation for felony vandalism in California.

Truffff. I know that when you have a US DUI conviction, you are NOT allowed in Canada. Wonder how this will fare for Mr. Dork here, were he to be convicted of something similar in Canada.

Justin Bieber -- Cops Say He Was Cocky Little ***** During Arrest

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/30/justin-bieber-arrest-police-report/

Actual thanks because I'm too lazy search for this. The police report is interesting - no drag racing charges or admission of substance consumption as per press reports. They also didn't clock him but did a visual speed estimate, so it's not surprising that was off.
It looks a lot like he got charged because he was swearing and being a jerk. The intoxication 'indicators' are standard ones that police pick to justify pulling someone out of a car and searching them which are often used in reports where a search is conducted that would otherwise be unlawful; it's noted the report does not contain the officer asking the standard question "Have you been drinking tonight?" and sobriety testing comes after detention.
Knowing who he was, and the likelihood of expensive lawyer scrutiny, the police probably should have been a little more careful with the report and arrest protocol.

How realistic is it to expect this kid to know how to behave like a responsible young adult? Really, he's mad millions since he was 14 and never had any normalcy to his adolescence. Why is everyone raking him over the coals when it should be the parents as the targets of our wrath. While this is all JMO I suspect the parents saw justin as a meal ticket and abandoned any and all forms of truly loving parenting. Money wins again. I, for one, feel kinda sorry for justin. He thinks he's got it so good with money, women, drugs, etc. I'm sure there are some of you out there who had lives without responsible parents with or without the money the results are often heartbreaking. Kids don't learn how to be adults on their own. Ever. JB is no different. I hope someone will love him enough someday to make a difference.

not true at all ... he comes from a good family background, all of whom are still in his life

as for a normal adolescense, it was on par with every other young teenager in the music business

it's just the last couple of years that he's started to hang out with the wrong crowd (some of whom he allows to live in his house) that this started

and because his parents are such good role models, I believe he will come out of this a responsible and productive adult

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES
Back