Justin Bieber Antics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Justin Bieber and his father were “extremely abusive” to a flight attendant as their private jet flew from Canada to New Jersey on Friday, forcing her to take refuge in the cockpit, according to an official report obtained exclusively by NBC News.

According to multiple law enforcement sources, the leased, luxurious Gulfstream IV on which the 19-year-old Canadian pop star, his father and an entourage of 10 friends traveled was so full of marijuana smoke that the pilots were forced to wear oxygen masks.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investi...clusive-inside-story-biebers-pot-plane-n22056

Oh I wish they had pressed charges.

I still haven't fully wrapped my brain around why I feel such pity for this man-child and why I get so emotional hearing these things about him. :waitasec:

But no matter what it is, it breaks my heart that a kid who seemed to have so much promise and a bright future is turning into exactly what I hoped and prayed (literally, I prayed for him) he wouldn't. I hope someone can step in and save him. As it looks right now, he's on a fast track to self-destruction. My heart hurts for him. :(

Justin Bieber sure went 0 to 60 in the train wreck department. :crazy:

UGH! What a train wreck. So incredibly sad...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87
Back