DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowledge???

Sweet Jesus. He's the one who strapped him in the seat...TWICE!!! UGH

I agree 100% with all of the above.

I was absolutely floored when the detective said that after LH was told her baby had died in the blazing hot car, she didn't ask to see Cooper, but asked to see the accused murderer who killed him.

I was sympathetic toward her until now, but at this point I have zero sympathy for this woman.

It absolutely seals it for me that she was actively involved in this killing! I would immediately ask to see my sweet baby boy so I could hold him and kiss his little body from head to toe for the last time. My spouse would not be my first priority. I would want to see my son before he was too far gone to hold. I would have a viscerally need to have my son in my arms!

Everything the defense attorney is saying is total BS. LE were able to get multiple search warrents for a REASON. If there is enough probable cause to get search warrents, then there is clearly enough probable cause to not only arrest this but to also continue forward with a trial.

MOO

I don't like this defense atty.

How can he sleep at night, knowing what he knows?

Busy cleaning while listening and just passed the screen did I detect a slight smile from Ross while his lawyer is arguing for him right now.

Although, I felt strongly that he was guilty of sin from the beginning, after looking at all of the details and evidence that we knew only just yesterday. For me, there was NO way it was an accident or anything other than premeditated murder.

What we have today is more horrific than I could have ever imagined. This "father" is pure evil. This mother......may very well be as well.

I'm speechless right now after all I have heard today. I need to process it all.

And this defense attorney.....I know this is his "job" but I cannot even listen to his voice right now, because I cannot get the image of Cooper scratching his own face while he suffered and panicked while dying, while this monster of a 'father" was carrying on with teenage girls.

Everything else is just noise at this point.

I hope he never ever sees the light of day again. Ever. And Mom needs to be in the same position.

its suicide to take this to trial but a person who is NPD as I think R is will do it. And if a jury lets him off he can go live with that girl whose name I refuse to type whose baby died in FL and who lives in hiding to this day.

I am very late to this thread and this case, and is this an preliminary or evidentiary hearing?

I thought it was that seldom seen speedy trial. Wouldn't it be nice to have it that quick?

And was why was Cooper in a rear facing car seat?

Especially since Ross told LE that he buckled him in really tight. Cooper would not be able to wiggle free.
I'm so far behind (darn job!) but this chokes me up. Buckled in tight and that baby could do nothing but thrash around trying to free himself. I'm sick over this. :(

not only that, but the supporters of their church. Many people lead double lives, but this is straight out of a horror movie.

MOO

Mel

It really is. I really have not heard anything this bad in a long time. I am pretty sure he will have little support left.

I think that somehow they are going to try and link the wife soon too.

Knowledge???

Sweet Jesus. He's the one who strapped him in the seat...TWICE!!! UGH

And then looked right at the baby as he DECIDED to turn the wrong way and go to work instead of taking the baby to daycare.

he researched that leaving him in the seat was dangerous so he should have been forced to remember. My D atty, your own arguments that you are bringing up is just showing how it is negligence..

when you jwalk with your kid you know its dangerous
when you buckle your 22mo child in a hot car you know its dangerous!

Wow! Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks friend. I take my old clothes to a "Second Chance" shelter for women who are returning to the -legal- workforce. Lovely to know my clothes will help them smile, and maybe land a job!

you are mistaken defense atty sir. I think you need to start talking plea right now. This is not gonna play well in a trial, even with a change of venue.

No sir, Not one bit.

Plea this one out pronto or your client could pay with his life, despite his research on how to survive in prison on reddit (who DOES that btw??)

rbbm

It makes me wonder if Ross thought about hooking up with an ex-con to arrange an "accident" to happen to Cooper.

The cop said that he did linger in the car a moment. That he turned his head. They have it on video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member