Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on Twitter described this as the Lego Hair Trial. (A little levity in this horrible day. I hope it isn't inappropriate.)

A 33-year-old man should not still be trying to rock the Bama Bangs. Google it.

He is trying to compare this to other cases that have NOTHING in common with this one.

Puh-leeze!

Did his attorney just say "squirrely"? Hahahahaha!

And I like the way his voice squeeks like a prepubescent boy

JRH's sniffling and trying to look like he is crying makes me want to punch him in his piggy nose.

His defense....bettcha he did it for his wife....

Took a shower~went grocery store~did a few more little errands~~thinking defense guy would done and hes not!!! Now need to see what I missed

"fantasy texting"??? Mr. Defense dude.... there was noting "fantasy", this was REAL. REAL exchanging naked images with UNDERAGE women. B itch, please.

Fantasy Texting in his private time. Ummmmm, wouldn't that be on work time?

I keep seeing (and saying) things about the wife. In this thread, is that ok? She hasn't been called a POI or a suspect, but her actions, as related today, have me wondering why not.

I don't like this defense atty.

How can he sleep at night, knowing what he knows?

I know, right? I'm quite SICK of hearing his voice and looking at JRH's face. Ugh. But, I'm here til the end.

Aren't' they basing the first degree murder on Felony Murder - or mitigated to criminal negligence? The defense is laying out very concisely all the elements necessary to show that these offenses require some knowledge. At this stage of the game, it looks more like the Prosecution is showing criminal negligence at least. The knowingly part is bothering me because I think criminal negligence is a gross deviation from the standard of care of a reasonable person. This will be interesting! I have no conclusions one way or the other at this point. But probable cause hearings are cool - hearsay and all kinds of stuff comes in without evidentiary restrictions.

Good lord.... quit saying "squirrely." Ross Harris isn't only "squirrely." He's a NUT JOB.

What does a murderer look like?

harrisandwife.jpg

http://heavy.com/news/2014/06/justin-ross-harris-murder-left-baby-in-car-dead/

The "sexting" thing appears to be a complete surprise for his defense attorney. LOL. Lots of stuttering!

"It makes no sense" according to the defense lawyer that Harris would act normally if he knew that Cooper was in the car. Wrong answer dude. Actually, it makes total sense that Harris would be behaving normally if (I believe that there is no if involved) he left Cooper in the car intentionally. Look up psychopath dude. It happens. Check out other murder cases. It happens.

MOO

He's probably thinking about his sexting right now. He was just smiling. Yuck. JMO

defense says R forgot, no intentional negligence I mean look at all that he had going on (SEXTING YOU MEAN???!?!)

:banghead:

suggesting He is simply a , not a murderer.

I am going to puke. not even kidding

THIS is not what is about what is legal or illegal.. this is about binding this __________ over for trial and bond.

From what I have seen (and the prosecution never shows their entire hand in a p-cause hearing) they have it all in terms of binding him over and holding him without bail.

NEEEEXT!

~this is my opinion as a member

Defense: The real purpose of bringing out these texts was to publicly shame him. as if his family hasnt been through enough already

So Now the accused is the victim here...:puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member