Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Harris had other things on his mind instead of taking Cooper to day care. Like those 6 other women he was sexting with. Never mind the fact that this was a week day daily thing for him to take Cooper to day care AND do his sexting with other women.

Nope, Harris decided that day was the day that Cooper was going to die. And because of that, Harris deserves the death penalty.

MOO

He is not seriously trying to link children and left overs right. How often do you take left overs home how many times do you bring your child. Grr

I'm not really in favor of the death penalty, but in this case . . . . I'd be just fine with a public execution.

Wouldn't that be nice. Have a speedy trial, found dead to rights by a jury of your peers, have chance to say goodbye to your family, and hopefully their victims, and then end it once for all.

O/T. The other lawter at JRH table looks like carson daly's younger brother.

I think he looks like Clark Kent. I totally keep imagining him going into a phone booth and coming out Superman. Not that that would help the defense any... haha.

defendant trying to cry but the smile is out of place.

Blah blah blah. People don't forget in an instant.

JRH is making me so angry with his BS crying I'd like to lock his butt up in a vehicle until he passes

Man this is so sad. As I'm rocking my 4 month old and struggling to get him to nap I will cherish these extra moments more so. Being a parent this case has effected me from the start but I think I didnt want to think someone could have done the purposely to their sweet innocent child. I'm sickened and saddened for all the friends and family who thought they knew this couple and who loved Cooper. Most of all I pray Cooper's suffering was short lived. Thinking of him banging his head agsinst the seat and scratching himself is heart wrentching!! What a depressing situation. And to know they had fertility problems and had a hard time having a baby just to do this!!! What's wrong with this world and people's brains that could make someone do such a think??!!

Criminal intent vs criminal negligence....

Can anyone sum up the main difference?

Thanks in advance....

You are going down Big Boy and will one day reside in the Big House. May you rot in hell.

BS: he kissed Cooper after buckling him in. JMO

The defense lawyer is passionate but really knock it off already.

Defense attorney says the "turn around" thing is proof this stuff happens accidentally. Seriously? Maybe it is to avoid people using "this stuff happens accidentally" as a defense. States advertise the legal alcohol limit near holidays (like Independence Day)... is it because people "accidentally" drink too much at holidays? Or to prevent them using that as an excuse, which is to say that you have been REMINDED of the limit right before the holiday to NEGATE the argument that you did not mean to do it or did not know.

He wants them to DISMISS THIS WARRANT!!!!!!

not only that, but the supporters of their church. Many people lead double lives, but this is straight out of a horror movie.

MOO

Mel

I agree, Melanie - this case IS straight out of a horror movie, produced, written, directed, and starred in by this subhuman.

I can't get poor little Cooper out of mind and the godawful suffering he endured before he died.

He is going to try to keep the cameras out of the trial...I bet

Cooper did NOT get a "reset". Shame on you Mr defense lawyer. Shame on you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member