Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he comparing leftovers to a child??? Holy crap!

the hole the defense is trying to dig just turned into an abyss. I think all the sides will also crumble right down on top of them and push them into middle earth!

First thing the prosecutor talks about is the BS leftover comparison

I don't want this monster to take a plea. I want him to go down fighting and then I want to light a candle for Cooper when they finally flip the switch.

my thoughts on R and what is going through his mind:

Now everyone knows about the sexting. my attorney, my family, my coworkers, my sexting buddies know about one another now, I am probably going to lose my attorney for not telling him about this sexting, I I I MY MY MY ME ME ME

and then he was able to finally produce a tear.

Boxed leftovers from a restaurant?

Is he freakin' serious?

I am just crying here. I cannot believe these parents, ANY parents, would do this to their child. I am blown away. Just heartbreaking. Couldn't they have just given him to his grandparents or something?

Salem

I didn't get to see the hearing and I'm catching up. You said this on page 14 and you are SO right. I am so upset I'm going to read the rest of this thread later, I just feel so sick to my stomach at this married-couple equivalent to Susan Smith and how utterly CRUEL they are to torture Cooper like that. I just had to say this now.

He did not just compare cooper to leftovers !!

And tears are all gone when they turn it back to Copper.

FOX 5 Atlanta ‏@FOX5Atlanta 2m
Defense attorney: “An accident doesn’t become a crime because the results were catastrophic.” #fox5atl

Wow - smack down! I thought that also - a good bit of theater by the defense attorney better saved for a jury.

They are doing all of this in the bail hearing because the DA is NOT really wanting to see this go to a DP trial.

There will be a plea deal.

You may very well be right. But it better be LWOP, that's all I can say.

Ugh...those one sided nose snorts he does are disgusting.

He was comparing letting children drown when unattended.

Is he comparing leftovers to a child??? Holy crap!

Yeah. And both stink to high heaven left in a hot car.
I have often said that I can't keep fish or houseplants alive because I forget to feed and water them. But a cat or dog is fine with me (or a child) because they let you know when they need something. They make noise and you can't forget them. Has this loser ever left his CHILD in a restaurant with the leftovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper