Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R Harris has probably done more than sext 16yr olds. He is probably thanking his lucky stars no teen has come forward. Yet.

MODS?

What about the sub reddits revealed today - child free life etc. Can that be discussed in general term as it has been in the general discussion threads?

we will be discussing a sub forum for this case

It's been said the pros doesn't lay out their whole case at this type of hearing...OMG what is still to come?

DENIED!

You can't blame people for what they did not know about him. Some people are great hiders. We just had a worship leader sent to federal prison for Child *advertiser censored*.

You aren't in NC are you? We just had the same thing happen here...

And you are SO right... that is why when people were commenting on all his supporters and how nobody had dug up anything bad on RH, I kept saying... unless you are looking for it, you may never know. People lead double lives all the time, all the while the people all around them are none the wiser. It's a very scary world we live in when people like that can literally be sleeping in bed with you every night. Although it sounds like LH at least had a clue that RH was not the "pillar of the community" that she led everyone to believe at the funeral.

It's been said the pros doesn't lay out their whole case at this type of hearing...OMG what is still to come?
I could feel the anger and disgust of that one detective who testified at the end. He must know a whole lot.

On HLN they said when the sexting came out his mother gasped audibly and then got more and more upset. I feel bad for his parents.

link to CNN transcript has been added to media only thread.

If you listen right before they bring in the last witness, from the church, I can hear someone say "Mrs Harris had a medical emergency". Was I just hearing things?

You aren't in NC are you? We just had the same thing happen here...

And you are SO right... that is why when people were commenting on all his supporters and how nobody had dug up anything bad on RH, I kept saying... unless you are looking for it, you may never know. People lead double lives all the time, all the while the people all around them are none the wiser. It's a very scary world we live in when people like that can literally be sleeping in bed with you every night. Although it sounds like LH at least had a clue that RH was not the "pillar of the community" that she led everyone to believe at the funeral.

No.. But it felt like crazytown.. :)

On HLN.....Whoshisdoodle's mother gave an audible gasp when she heard the setting testimony, was very emotional in court.

My heart breaks for her and the other family members...

Meanwhile, when the boy's mother, Leanna Harris, arrived at a day care center to pick the boy up, employees there told her Cooper had never been dropped off, the detective said.

"Ross must have left him in the car," she replied, according to Stoddard. Witnesses said they tried to tell her many other things could have happened, but Leanna Harris insisted that Ross Harris must have left him in the car, Stoddard said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death/

How did she know?

Stoddard says Harris' wife came to the day care the afternoon the boy died, June 18, and was told the child wasn't there. According to witnesses, she then said her husband must have left the toddler in the car.

-Mr. Harris 'would have seen' carseat when backing into the parking place at his work.

-Witnesses say Harris walked away from child while a witness performed CPR on child.

-Detectives say Harris is a suspect in other crimes

-Harris was reportedly 'sexing' with multiple women during the day, while child was in car.

-Harris sent sexually explicit messages to multiple women, detectives testified.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/25932558/hearing-for-dad-in-georgia-hot-suv-child-death

They were so so smart to bring up the sexting to teenage girls because the only thing that I could think as a reason to give him bond is that he is "not a threat to society" by bringing that up they are showing he definitely is a threat! Good job! I love the detective who testified. It's amazing how calm and believable he was.

This boiled down to whether the judge trusted the judgment of that detective!!!

Right on - it was a nail in the bail coffin for sure. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member