JY Trial - Witnesses

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy! I'm hoping to make it to court at least one day. I had wanted to go for BC's trial but never made it.

I am tentatively set to attend the trial on Wed afternoon, June 9th and most of the day on June 14th. :winko:

I am tentatively set to attend the trial on Wed afternoon, June 9th and most of the day on June 14th. :winko:

I'm actually looking at the 14th or 15th as possible dates to attend in the mornings. I'll keep you posted -- it would be nice to meet some other WebSleuthers in person! :)

This is so exciting that all you people can attend the trial! :Banane01: while I'm :Banane37:

I should have the witness list in hand Friday morning....that should give us a basic road map of the order of witnesses and when some of you will want to attend the trial.
Michelle Money is of particular interest to me.

I should have the witness list in hand Friday morning....that should give us a basic road map of the order of witnesses and when some of you will want to attend the trial.
Michelle Money is of particular interest to me.

Thanks, JTF. I may have to shift my "out of office" days. Just took a stab in the dark and reserved two days, just to get started.

Hi newMom! Thanks for your post - and yes, that would be fantastic to get some direct feedback, thoughts, views ... from the expressions to the fashions! That's not said lightly, we know this is another tragic "divorce wasn't an option" case and the feelings for loved ones are still raw and deep.

So ... your little one must be - what all of 4 plus, now? Many blessings to you. From recollection, you have a couple of W/Sthers that may also be at the trial.

Look forward to seeing justice .... explode here!

Hi Annie, Always great to post alongside you and this great dedicated group of Sleuthers. Thank goodness the passion stays alive for us all. Remember the day when we were so concerned he might slip through the eyes of justice as he was so tight lipped ~ gave NOTHING up. Zilch.

Hi NewMom, Happy2beinNC, Gorealtors and anyone else who can attend the trial. You should try and set a date for dinner one night to pick each others brains and enjoy each others company. Oh, I'd give my right arm now to be in Raleigh. LOL :crazy: YaYa

Once I met with 2 other WS'ers and we drove to the Oregon Coast for a lunch. It lasted 4 hours and we will always fondly remember the day. You only live once.

Just the Fax, I too have been wondering if Michelle Money will testify and am hoping she will.

And Annie, yes, the baby, how could he ever have left her there like that. Thanks to Sami's work on the tape to where we could hear her ask for a washcloth. At that time we had no idea she was sticky all over with her Mommy's blood.

God Bless her. I have to think positive tho, that she did have comfort being near her mom that night which will absolve any other trauma she might have experienced. Michelle was hopefully looking down over her, watchfully, until help came.

Sorry this got so long, but it is great to see y'all and it will be grand to keep up on the trial together. xox

I watched the WRAL A.L. report of yesterday and I noticed they were in a different courtroom. The layout looked just like the one used for BC's trial. Any particular reason Judge Stephens is using this different/smaller courtroom? Was it just for that day or is that for the whole trial?

Hola! Did he cop a plea yet or are they going forward with this?

News 14 says 145 witnesses on list. I would like to know if MY's coworkers are on the list. I've heard that she talked to some about her personal life.

Howdy! I'm hoping to make it to court at least one day. I had wanted to go for BC's trial but never made it.

Same here, happy! I never made it to the Circus Maximus of BC: Circus because of a certain attorney :eek:hwow: and a big batch of kittens :cat: , and Maximus for BC's sentence(!) :behindbar

I want to go to JLY's to see the worm squirm.

And to see His Honor, Judge Stephens, such a fine Juris Doctor, in action. He is such a class act and one of the finest to sit on the bench.

Eeeuw. sorry - was not minding my manners! Hi also to born, less, gracie, maja, madeleine, JTF, raisin, sami, happytobeNC ... and, and, and ... well ... and everyone!

Throwing this out there... anyone local plan on attending the trial? Will be great to have some one-on-one W/S reporting and tidbits that the media may omit going on in here - seeing as there's now a radio channel on Sunday Nights - may as well have Sleuth-Effective Detectives, too! Haha ... yip, giving you more work ... j/k ..

JTF? Madeleine? Happy2B? ... anyone?

Just curious. Wish I could be there! They'd take my lemon-juice filled water-pistol off me, tho :(

Howdy PSA,

I'll be attending on Mon and Fri and the rest of the week I'll be at home watching and updating here as best I can. I know JTF will be there once in a while and I'm SURE Madeleine will too as much as possible. I can NOT wait for this trial to get started. Everytime I see photos of Linda Fisher it breaks my heart and infuriates me that she (and everyone else) is STILL waiting for justice!!!!

I attended a little bit of the Cooper trial and used up some vacay days I had saved for that and I don't know if I'll be able to attend any of the JLY trial. Will follow it online though and am glad it will be streamed.

Hi everyone. If OS begin on June 6 I will be there. I am also going to try to be there the entire week of the 20th since the doctor I work for is on vaca that week .
The wheels of justice are rolling faster now. It seems like it took forever for this to get here.

I attended a little bit of the Cooper trial and used up some vacay days I had saved for that and I don't know if I'll be able to attend any of the JLY trial. Will follow it online though and am glad it will be streamed.

Oh dear I hope you can. I know you were very involved with Brad's trial!!

Bad news on witness list...clerks office just called back and said she checked w/ Judge Stephens during a break and the witness list has not been officially filed w/ court. She has a list provided the state, but as of now, it is not available.

I will try early next week when the trial is underway.

Oh dear I hope you can. I know you were very involved with Brad's trial!!

I would go for a couple days if it were not being streamed online, but I work fulltime and fortunately, I will be able to keep up with it through WRAL. Until I met you you, TSG, I hadn't even heard of this case. I don't have an explanation as to why; I was living here at that time but obviously was under a rock somewhere.

I would go for a couple days if it were not being streamed online, but I work fulltime and fortunately, I will be able to keep up with it through WRAL. Until I met you you, TSG, I hadn't even heard of this case. I don't have an explanation as to why; I was living here at that time but obviously was under a rock somewhere.

Madeleine you were not under a rock - the case just did not strike a nerve the way Nancy did. Nothing wrong with that. But you are such an intelligent and informed person that I feel we need you here to help with this case. We've known eah other a long time and have been through a lot. If you don't have a cance to go to the trial I know you wel enough to know that you will still be an intelligent and informed poster here for Michelle and Rylan. (((( HUGS ))))

Hi TSG! Thank you for your kind words.

This case is a horrific one, no doubt about it. I can't conceive of the hatred it takes to do what was done to Michelle and to leave the house knowing little C.Y. was going to find her mommy in that condition.

This case has taken a long, long time to get to this point and I'm glad it will finally be litigated. I've never seen Judge Stephens in action, nor the 2 lead ADAs, so that should be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

Praying for strength for Linda, Meredith, and their families and friends and everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela