Kansas Police: Woman Pried From Boyfriend's Toilet After Sitting on It for 2 Years

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You don't have to apologize to anyone, WR! :blowkiss: This happens all the time.

Duplicate threads, I mean. Not toilet seats stuck to someone's butt. :D

Wow! Other reports say that she's refusing to cooperate with medical workers at the hospital, and that her legs had appeared to atrophy. Must be that she has some serious mental issue - maybe because she was kept in the house so much as a child after her mother died.

This gives "Don't forget to flush" a whole new meaning.

Oh, wait I'm guessing she don't got a Myspace.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. After two years her sweat pants are still around her legs.
I don't believe this.

a quote from the link shazz posted---
Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

uhmmmmm- lets think about this statement- a 35 year old woman has spent TWO years sitting on a toliet, the seat had to be pry barred off, as her skin had grown attached-they dont know if she is mentally disabled?????????

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. After two years her sweat pants are still around her legs.
I don't believe this.

How do you sit on a toilet for two years with the same clothes on? Can a body physically handle sitting in an upright position for 2 years? I wonder how long it takes for the skin to attach to the toilet? I don't believe she was there for two years. :waitasec:

How do you sit on a toilet for two years with the same clothes on? Can a body physically handle sitting in an upright position for 2 years? I wonder how long it takes for the skin to attach to the toilet? I don't believe she was there for two years. :waitasec:
I wonder and agree too-- 2 fricking years in a bathroom--- come on--- can you imagine 2 years with no bathing> this is not even a scenario where a very obese person is in bed, or a couch- there is no way you could "bathe" a person sitting like that

Maybe she was agoraphobic?? (afraid to leave the house) i guess he brought her new toilet paper every week? or she just didnt use any. ew. a normal person would think this was odd after what an hour of sitting in there? he must be a bit 'off'.
any other woman wondering what i am about 'aunt flo?' really gross...

The position of sitting with your bare bum exposed to what is essentially just a porcelain hole in the floor, is one of the most vulnerable positions a human can take. Just thinking about sitting longer than it takes to do ones business, kind of wigs me out...

(I get toilet paranoia thanks to shows like the X Files and such showing creatures hiding in and attacking people, from the toilet... then there was the snake documentary I watched about snakes getting into drains and coming out of the toilet... on top of the time my exMIL went to pee in the middle of the night and as she started doing her business by nightlight, something squeaked in the toilet scaring the heck out of her... she said she flipped on the lights to find a mouse in the toilet. So my motto is: get er done and get off the can... don't want my bum bitten. LoL)

Looking at the bizarrely humorous side of it alone-
She was easy to buy for at holidays... let 's see...

Heart shaped padded toilet seat for Valentine's Day.

One of those old fashioned toilet lid covers that our mothers used to make back in the early 60's with a felt Santa with his gloved hands over his eyes for Christmas..

Apples to bob for at Halloween.

A coordinating Wal Mart special toilet fuzzy set of mat, toilet top and side cover in her favorite color for her birthday.

Green beer for some visual variety in the toilet bowl at St. Patrick's Day.

And, she could hunt Easter eggs with her eyes closed in the tank water.

And, assuming she wasn't obese, sparklers for New Years. If they started to burn her hands, she could just dunk them.

I'm sorry- I don't care how messed up both of them are, this is the weirdest, funniest, most bizarre story I've read anywhere since I've been a member here.

I feel for this woman. For her to have spent two years in that state I can only imagine how troubled she is. I hope and pray that she becomes receptive to help that she most likely needs and that she is able one day to live with quality in her life.

Lion

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Wouldn't your body atrophy if it were in the seated position for too long?

A month is an insanely long time....let alone 2 years!

Also, did she bathe? Did she ever get up?

And most importantly....why didn't the boyfriend call someone way WAY sooner??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back