Kansas Police: Woman Pried From Boyfriend's Toilet After Sitting on It for 2 Years

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
EXACTLY .. why would he stay with someone that long in that type of relationship.. we're supposed to believe he was totally faithful for 2 yrs..

Too funny- I saw a video of him, and he honestly wasnt THAT bad- not my type, but then again, what type would he be? The type to let you hibernate on the toliet for two years? No thanks- my DH will do just fine. :blowkiss:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15578028/detail.html

My apologies if this has been posted previously.

This, in my opinion, says it all about this couple.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."

:eek: I can tell you, that I have known more than a handful of crazy folks in my life. It would STILL surprise the HELL out of me if ANY of them had spent more than 12 hours on the brink! I'm just sayin'.<!--stopindex-->

OMGosh, I need to be in the Aussie slang class too!!!!

Heck, tonight I'm shouting in a shark attack for everyone here. Cheers! (Keep that root away from my fanny!)

:D
Youve just cracked me up bigtime Taximom..my sides are splitting:D ..that sort of language would proberly get you kicked out of a pub here:D :p :blowkiss:

id buy you alll the XXXXs you could handle mate:blowkiss:

Lol, girl, I'll take you up on that when you make it to the U.S.! lol

:blowkiss: (Legend has it that I once drank the equivalent of XX XXXX's!)

Youve just cracked me up bigtime Taximom..my sides are splitting:D ..that sort of language would proberly get you kicked out of a pub here:D :p :blowkiss:
:eek: :waitasec: What? Even if I'm buying shark attacks? I mean, (wait I have to go check that phrase out again) shouting in a shark attack? :D :D

I still don't understand how you can make someone sit on a toilet for 2 yrs or 2 months, if that's what the family is thinking anyway. From what I understand there weren't ligature marks on her body. This is just so totally strange.

I still don't understand how you can make someone sit on a toilet for 2 yrs or 2 months, if that's what the family is thinking anyway. From what I understand there weren't ligature marks on her body. This is just so totally strange.

he's saying she was afraid to leave the bathroom (like agoraphobia) didnt he say bc of 'childhood abuse'?

That was my understanding too, Carmen. :waitasec:

I do think this is THE weirdest case I've ever heard of in my entire life....

That was my understanding too, Carmen. :waitasec:

I do think this is THE weirdest case I've ever heard of in my entire life....

The dead woman on ice (for religious reasons) is a close second! :crazy:

now if she put dry ice in the commode and sat on it so it was a smoking cauldron. That would be something...Forgive me....I'm tired.

puts a whole new twist to being smacked in the fanny doesn't it?

Makes my tootie hurt thinking about it.

We have wolf spiders here. They will chase after you and bite you which is painful but won't kill you. (florida) I was helping my mom move recently and found one carring what I thought was a sack of eggs. It was half a lizard....all my family saw me running with my hands over my head like a gorilla and bouncing like my butt was on fire. Been bite twice by a brown recluse at two different times in my life. Yucky...very yucky.

Banana Spiders are like that too. Big as your hand.

Hijack over....on to more toilet humor...

We do have quite a collection of spiders here in FL don't we? I remember when my kid was little and a wolf spider walked into the kitchen with a sac of eggs. I hit it with the broom but only managed to pin it to the wall, in the mean time the sac broke and thousands of baby spiders running all over the floor. My son had to run and get a shoe to squash the mom and we killed the babies with soap. My folks who moved here from Pgh aren't used to our kind of spiders and after smashing one with eggs in their house, they just chase them outside now. We call them exploding spiders!

We do have quite a collection of spiders here in FL don't we? I remember when my kid was little and a wolf spider walked into the kitchen with a sac of eggs. I hit it with the broom but only managed to pin it to the wall, in the mean time the sac broke and thousands of baby spiders running all over the floor. My son had to run and get a shoe to squash the mom and we killed the babies with soap. My folks who moved here from Pgh aren't used to our kind of spiders and after smashing one with eggs in their house, they just chase them outside now. We call them exploding spiders!

We had the same thing happen to us with the spider explosion. I just leave them alone. Spiders kill bugs and unless they are the size of my hand I don't bother them. I don't kill them either. I catch them in a cup and put them outside. Everything has a purpose is what I was taught. I have had to rescue my sister from a gigantic wolf spider that was chasing her once. She woke me at 2 in the morning with nothing but a hand towel covering her front telling me to HELP!!! We still joke about it. Brown recluse you never see and usually get you in bed while your sleeping. Been bite on the back of my leg when I was 6...nastiness...my mom took a glass coke bottle and boiling water and sucked it out. yuck yuck yuck. And on my side at 13 it got to the size of a quarter and my whole side felt paralyzed.

I would rather be bit by a spider than stuck to a toilet seat any day.:waitasec:

So I guess she sat there naked those 2 years? Wouldn't hemeroids kill her after awhile? I mean, wouldn't her 00000000 turn inside out after 2 years???????

So I guess she sat there naked those 2 years? Wouldn't hemeroids kill her after awhile? I mean, wouldn't her 00000000 turn inside out after 2 years???????
Iwas thinking that an infection would have taken her out long before the two years were up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back