Kanye and Kim Expecting....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps you all missed the part where I said I know you have the right to your opinions and thoughts but I just had to get my thoughts about what I was reading off my chest.

it's a double standard regardless... whether one admits it or not.

:lurk:

:sick:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/07/03...ng-real-relationship-kris-humphries-marriage/

But Kim says she has learned one lesson from her failed marriage:

“I’ve always been the type to fall in love fast and, with every boyfriend, I plan out my wedding in my head. It has taught me to take things slow

Now that her baby mama news is public I can't help laughing :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: at the BBM part. Looks like a 6 month timeframe is taking it slow for her.

Regardless of my dislike of them, I wish them well as parents because a child is a blessing...

Apparently getting pregnant while still legally married is taking things slow.
:floorlaugh:

I guess it is good that these two repulsive people hooked up together and thus spared 2 others people from falling prey to them. Frankly, Kanye is probably the only man she could get. She tried to hook up with Tim Tebow and he publicly made it clear he would NOT be interested in entertaining her, that he wanted a woman with morals and not a sordid past.

SnoopDog said it all when he said that Kris should have known better than to marry her because "you can't make a ho a housewife".
http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/01/27/snoop-dogg-trashes-kim-kardashian-video/

Someone else observed "You can't shake a *advertiser censored* tree and expect an angel to fall out of it".

Both sound harsh to say about a person but they are both the truth. After all, Kim's claim to fame is a sex tape that she is urinated on and her own mother acts as her pimp because she promotes and profits off the tape.

Frankly the whole family is repulsive. I do feel bad for Khloe seeing as she is the only one who is married and would love to have a baby and can't, meanwhile her sisters have no problem getting knocked up.

So many times people who shouldn't be reproducing have no trouble reproducing, yet people who would make great parents are having trouble.

I guess it is good that these two repulsive people hooked up together and thus spared 2 others people from falling prey to them. Frankly, Kanye is probably the only man she could get. She tried to hook up with Tim Tebow and he publicly made it clear he would NOT be interested in entertaining her, that he wanted a woman with morals and not a sordid past.

SnoopDog said it all when he said that Kris should have known better than to marry her because "you can't make a ho a housewife".

Someone else observed "You can't shake a *advertiser censored* tree and expect an angel to fall out of it".

Both sound harsh to say about a person but they are both the truth. After all, Kim's claim to fame is a sex tape that she is urinated on and her own mother acts as her pimp because she promotes and profits off the tape.

Frankly the whole family is repulsive. I do feel bad for Khloe seeing as she is the only one who is married and would love to have a baby and can't, meanwhile her sisters have no problem getting knocked up.

BBM - :silly:

Best. Line. Ever.

Three pages on KW and KK's pregnancy....
:banghead: :waitasec: lol I just don't get the interest. Not ment to be snarky.

I do not wish/want any thing bad to happen but for some reason I just can't/don't see her having a baby. idk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Kardashians-offer-10m-divorce-settlement.html

LOL. I really did LOL.

If this is true, I'd love to have been a fly on the wall to see the hissy she threw when he said---meh, thanks but no thanks, not going to do it for me. It looks like he wants that annulment and she might not be able to throw money at this problem.

I don't believe that story at all. The same article claims that according to TMZ she didn't offer him any money-I find that more believable.

Man, this group has almost as many K names as the Duggers have J names.

interesting observation. The humorous comments made in this thread by ya'll are far more interesting than the actual topic of K and K expecting.

As if it wasn't bad enough you name your child after a compass, you give her a sushi roll nickname. :thud: :drumroll: :scared:

:facepalm: Nori is better then North but I still feel bad for that poor (well actually rich) lil baby.

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly 1h
.@KimKardashian & @kanyewest's baby's nickname Nori" is short for North West! Do you like baby Kimye's unique moniker?

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Name Baby Daughter North West, Nicknamed "Nori"
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-name-baby-daughter-north-west-2013206

North?? Would be an acceptable name maybe if the surname wasn't West! Kanye is sooo annoying & self absorbed!!! He lives in a bubble of self satisfaction! He thinks the paps can't follow him, hello your girlfriend has chosen to be a reality TV star and she had still chosen to exploit her pregnancy on the show?! Shut up!!! The baby will have money but I am concerned she won't have common sense!

North West

what is she an airline?

I know they have millions now but seriously wonder if they will still have millions during Nori's childhood. I hope they at least set her up with a hefty trust fund,so she can afford all the counseling she will need. I pity this child she will be raised by all narcissists!Can you imagine her one day looking up exactly how her momma got famous!!!!!Every sin stays alive forever on the internet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman
Back