Karr admits infront of camera

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Patsy's sister is on Fox news right now, she is saying the Boulder police Dept. botched the case from December 28th 1006........

Wudge said:
Are you saying that you believe there was abuse by the Ramseys?

Not necessarily. The Ramseys had an xmas party of the 23rd of december so the chronic abuse could have occured then by someone at the party, or one of the ramseys. Your guess is as good as mine.

Jayelles said:
Yes I have. I'd be interested in seeing an example of any post where you think I haven't reserved judgement. I usually only pass judgement on known facts. I've had only one theory for the entire duration of this case and it involved a non-Ramsey with an obsession for Patsy. There are plenty of credible long-term posters who will attest to that I'm sure.

I am one who will stand up for Jayelles.

I've been here with Jay for 7 years and I have never witnessed any judging comments. She has never ascribed to a Ramsey-did-it theory. She has questioned some of their actions post-murder, as have I, however, that doesn't make her "judging" in my opinion. She has been quick to come through with facts about the case whether it exonerated the Ramseys, or implicated them. I would say that Jayelles is a fair and consistent poster and looks at all angles.

Charlie said:
The autopsy stated chronic and acute vaginal inflammation. chronic ranging from last 48-72 hours. not innuendo

exactly...i didn't take that as a slur...'experts' reported this info...

Well said Nehemiah, I agree.
She keeps us up to date on the facts.

Remember she was a bed-wetter...could that not be explained for the "acute vaginal inflammation", if she wore her wet clothes for any period of time?
I dunno, just a thought?

I really want to believe he is guilty. But, he could be confessing just to get out on a foreign prison.

Charlie said:
Not necessarily. The Ramseys had an xmas party of the 23rd of december so the chronic abuse could have occured then by someone at the party, or one of the ramseys. Your guess is as good as mine.

It is slurring innuendo.

Wudge said:
It is slurring innuendo.

explain how a statement in the autopsy about chronic inflammation which presumes prior abuse is innuendo. Someone had to have done this to JBR....

Charlie said:
explain how a statement in the autopsy about chronic inflammation which presumes prior abuse is innuendo. Someone had to have done this to JBR....

It does not "presume". "Presume" regards a statutory declaration. You are dealing in rank innuendo.

Wudge said:
It does not "presume". "Presume" regards a statutory declaration. You are dealing in rank innuendo.

Wudge what would you suggest chronic inflammation of a 6 year old's vagina would imply?

Charlie said:
The autopsy stated chronic and acute vaginal inflammation. chronic ranging from last 48-72 hours. not innuendo

It is possible that she had had some type of sexual contact within 48-72 hours previous. I have read that Karr has alleged that they "fell in love". Karr was a tutor among other things. Could he have been a tutor for Jon Benet or her brother- even for a short time? Or could he have been tutoring in a friend's home and Jon Benet have met him there? It was Christmas time and there would have been a lot of visiting.
As far as the "fell in love" I have read comments from pedos about "falling in love" and as far as I can tell if a child smiles at them and allows them to get physically close then "they" are wanting to be touched. And if they don't move away when touched then "they" are wanting sex. (My interpetation of the comments I have read). So if she meets Karr, then he decides he wants her..... of course he would say she was consenting, that's what pedos do.
I just get the feeling that Karr met her before.
Note, when Ramesey's attorney was asked about Karr, there was no comment on how he was connected. Not a denial that they knew, just no comment.

Wudge said:
Properly, I suggest nothing. You should too.

Chronic inflammation meant to cyril Wetcht that JBR had been abused a few days before her death.

Cyril Wecht is a former presdient of both the American Academy of Forensic Sciences and the American college of legal medicine. Hes performed more than 13,000 autopsies, reviewed more than 30,000 others.

I wouldnt call it innuedno, id label it the opinion of a well trained forensic pathologist.

I hope they test the DNA fast, then we'll know for sure.:waitasec:
Anyone know how long that test takes? A couple of days?

I have never really commented on this case after reading here (and the books) since it began. I have never been sure it was the Ramseys who actually killed her. I have always felt they were involved in the cover-up. The hardest thing to ignore is the ransom note.

Something about this "confesser" however, doesn't make sense. Even throwing away the confession note, there is just something wrong with this guy. The questions he didn't answer:

-How did you get in the house?

-Can you (clarify-garbaled) your connection to the Ramseys?

-How long did you know JonBenet?

Sometimes, it is just as important to look at what a person doesn't say as is what they do say. Leaving these unanswered says alot to me. There is more to this story then we are going to hear until later.

I would caution those who are excited that the Ramseys have been cleared, to proceed carefully. They have not, yet. I am as excited as anyone to know there may finally be closure to this case. Wouldn't it really be wonderful if the family was not involved and a young girls innocent trust destroyed by those who she trusted and depended on most. Who wouldn't want that to be the case?

I know I would like to see someone from outside the family convicted of this. My inner sense is telling me there is more to this story to come, though. First we have to know if this is a legitimate confession. I haven't heard anything yet, that convinces me this suspect is the guy.

My opinion, I believe he is. Unfortunately, I think there is a connection between him and the Ramseys and him being in the house. Does that make them responsible? I doubt it. Yet, I'm feeling very strongly that they know more then they claim.

There is just too many things you can not explain away.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back