Karr admits infront of camera

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
watching that video where his is sitting in a chair and the reporter is asking him all those questions that jayelles transcribed earlier made me feel uncertain...

If he had been arrested in the US i doubt we would have gotten such great access to him with these videos.

Tricia said:
newtv, you are so very wrong.

Many of us have followed the evidence, along with the F.B.I. C.B.I. other high profile professionals and the evidence led us to someone in the house that night.

Someday I might record a DVD that shows all the evidence backed up by the facts.

This isn't the guy. Michael Tracey is involved. Wherever Tracey is slim is sure to follow.

I wish i had the strength to help back up that evidence tricia. perhaps tomorrow we can all go over what makes us point to someone in the house.

Tricia said:

Many of us have followed the evidence, along with the F.B.I. C.B.I. other high profile professionals and the evidence led us to someone in the house that night.

Someday I might record a DVD that shows all the evidence backed up by the facts.

This isn't the guy. Michael Tracey is involved. Wherever Tracey is slim is sure to follow.
how do u explain his confession?
if its proven to be true-it wasnt the ramseys?
and it isnt the ramseys now-they are presumed innocent
If this pervert is presumed so, surely patsy should garner the same right.

Tricia said:

and there was someone in the house-it was this guy laying in wait (again if his confession is credible)..

newtv said:
I believe that presumption of innocence is a term in law - it applies to people who have been arrested and are on trial. I am told it does not apply to public opinion.

In the meantime I shall reserve judgement - as I have always done. The truth will hopefully come out in the wash. Yes - I was excited last night but on hearing that Michael Tracey is involved, then judged on his past conduct, I'd have to say - "let's just wait and see".

Peter Hamilton said:
julianne,yes its been widely reported that Karr was doing research for a book--maybe his nervous brother said it--lol
Yes, I know it's been reported that he was doing research for a book. But it hasn't been reported that his bust on child *advertiser censored* charges were because of his research, was it?

newtv said:

The same way I explain the guy who called me up on my radio show and said he shot Kennedy. He was nuts looking for attention.

newtv, someday I'll go over everything but I can tell you that John and Patsy have hurt people, innocent people, people that I care about, in some very awful ways.

The Ramseys had no problem naming innocent people as murder suspects. Just ask their former best friends the Whites.

John and Patsy went on TV Jan.1st 1997 asking for the public's help in finding the killer. I volunteered for their effort. What I have seen since then has proven to me that the Ramseys are cold and heartless. I would have no problem saying to their face too. Cold, heartless, and likely not innocent. IMO

Jayelles said:
I believe that presumption of innocence is a term in law - it applies to people who have been arrested and are on trial. I am told it does not apply to public opinion.

In the meantime I shall reserve judgement - as I have always done. The truth will hopefully come out in the wash. Yes - I was excited last night but on hearing that Michael Tracey is involved, then judged on his past conduct, I'd have to say - "let's just wait and see".
ok then it works both ways
i think they deserve that presumption based on my opinon..even though its a right-when i think a person is guilty i take that opinion-in this case i dont..if he is a false confesser I still ownt be accusing the ramseys..and it will be intersting to see if it produces reasonable doubt for this perp should he recant..a whole nation things patsy did it..and thats a defense in and of itself-so his confession has to hold up cuz he would likely get off if he had a trial and that wouldnt mean he did not do it.
You have never heard the ramseys confess and then take it back..so we will see-he is now in a place where he confessed and its hard to get out of that..

Tricia said:
The same way I explain the guy who called me up on my radio show and said he shot Kennedy. He was nuts looking for attention.

newtv, someday I'll go over everything but I can tell you that John and Patsy have hurt people, innocent people, people that I care about, in some very awful ways.

The Ramseys had no problem naming innocent people as murder suspects. Just ask their former best friends the Whites.

John and Patsy went on TV Jan.1st 1997 asking for the public's help in finding the killer. I volunteered for their effort. What I have seen since then has proven to me that the Ramseys are cold and heartless. I would have no problem saying to their face too. Cold, heartless, and likely not innocent. IMO
hey I want to call u up on your show and say hello.

newtv said:
and there was someone in the house-it was this guy laying in wait (again if his confession is credible)..

newtv,

This guys brother and sister have given him an alibi for the night of JonBenet's death?

Charlie said:
karr said infront of reporters and cameras "i loved JonBenet" "i killed her unintentionally" asked if he was an innocent man he answered "no"
i had heard that he confessed or admitted to certain facts of evidence in the case, in other words he spoke of secret details of the case that has never been released.

Jayelles said:

Oh, come on, Jayelles--have you really always reserved judgement in this case? I certainly never got that impression from your posts! Quite the opposite, in fact. No offense! I definately haven't reserved judgement in this case either, at all. Sure, I would like to say so, but I won't because I haven't.

Please don't take offense to my question...:blowkiss: We are all entitled to our own opinions...and this is such an emotionally charged case.

Tricia said:

Tricia,

Have you ever personally met the Ramseys?

Funny, the 2nd paragraph could be spoken by the Ramseys about the murder--just replace "people" with "person" i.e.,

"The killer has hurt a person, an innocent person, a person that we care about, in some very awful ways."

Not sure why I am pointing that out, but it struck me as something the Ramsey's might also have said many many times.

As far as being cold and heartless....If I had to endure what they have had to endure, I would also be cold and heartless. No question about it. I mean, I don't expect them to be warm and love-filled for everyone. Hell, no! I would be a cold, heartless, angry, depressed, shell of a person in the same situation.

newtv said:
ok then it works both ways
i think they deserve that presumption based on my opinon..even though its a right-when i think a person is guilty i take that opinion-in this case i dont..if he is a false confesser I still ownt be accusing the ramseys..and it will be intersting to see if it produces reasonable doubt for this perp should he recant..a whole nation things patsy did it..and thats a defense in and of itself-so his confession has to hold up cuz he would likely get off if he had a trial and that wouldnt mean he did not do it.
You have never heard the ramseys confess and then take it back..so we will see-he is now in a place where he confessed and its hard to get out of that..
So you are excercising your right to think this guy is guilty - even although we have absolutely NO details about the evidence which might convict him?

Many of us are aware that there are people who will accept ANY perp - as long as it isn't a Ramsey. They demand the highest level of proof against a Ramsey - yet they would convict someone else on the flimsiest of evidence!

Things are happening now - so no doubt we'll learn about the evidence.

I've just been looking at photos of Karr taken today and a few years ago - he looks positively ill. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he had cancer or Aids.

UKGuy said:
newtv,

This guys brother and sister have given him an alibi for the night of JonBenet's death?

that has to be proven..they dont necessarily have evry minute covered 10 years ago..u would be surprised what people think and believe and then there is a hole in it..i dont care if the brothers say it-that doesnt make it true.
scott peterson went fishing-and that wasnt true??

julianne said:
Oh, come on, Jayelles--have you really always reserved judgement in this case? I certainly never got that impression from your posts! Quite the opposite, in fact. No offense! I definately haven't reserved judgement in this case either, at all. Sure, I would like to say so, but I won't because I haven't.

Please don't take offense to my question...:blowkiss: We are all entitled to our own opinions...and this is such an emotionally charged case.
Yes I have. I'd be interested in seeing an example of any post where you think I haven't reserved judgement. I usually only pass judgement on known facts. I've had only one theory for the entire duration of this case and it involved a non-Ramsey with an obsession for Patsy. There are plenty of credible long-term posters who will attest to that I'm sure.

Jayelles said:
So you are excercising your right to think this guy is guilty - even although we have absolutely NO details about the evidence which might convict him?

Many of us are aware that there are people who will accept ANY perp - as long as it isn't a Ramsey. They demand the highest level of proof against a Ramsey - yet they would convict someone else on the flimsiest of evidence!

Things are happening now - so no doubt we'll learn about the evidence.

I've just been looking at photos of Karr taken today and a few years ago - he looks positively ill. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he had cancer or Aids.
for gods sake I am agreeing with your post-if u can have an opinion of guilt or innocence because u are no tin court-then so can I-read nefore u jump-its your theory not mine-and I am saying that if it works that way for u-it works that way for me-but I am saying I dont believe the ramsesy are guilty-I said nothing about presuming this guy is guilty-read first..pounce when u have a true piece of punceable material.
U said it- i agree..i am not saying anyone is guilty I am saying i dont think the ramseys are-and thats my opinion as u so carefully pointed to in your own post.
I dont know if he is guilty but he is more likely guilty than te ramseys based on his arrests and time spent in jail for sex crimes. (thats my opinon cuz i am not in a court of law-just like u have yours)

newtv said:
that has to be proven..they dont necessarily have evry minute covered 10 years ago..u would be surprised what people think and believe and then there is a hole in it..i dont care if the brothers say it-that doesnt make it true.
scott peterson went fishing-and that wasnt true??

newtv,

Same applies to his confession. This guy was always going to be arrested, ICE involvement means they want some airplay too, BPD want their slice of the action also.

Until I see some hard evidence I am skeptical, where is this guys footprints in the snow?

How did he know to navigate around the Ramsey basement, including latching doors etc.

Where did he get her barbie-gown from, did he run back upstairs for her size-12's, does he still have her size-6 underwear stashed away somewhere?

Too many unanswered questions for a simple confession made in a foriegn country to satisfy me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back