Kathleen Savio's Death Ruled a Homicide

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lawyer and greta

Greta, have you talked to your client now ruled as homicide......

I talked to him about the official report, he is confident, he knows he did nothing wrong, he is disappointed, and he is upbeat and confident...

Greta---questions:

did he have garage door opener, NO
Keys? NO
Locksmith case of anykind, NO, drew was not and never was a certified lock smith, not sure where that came from...Greta...he may not have been but he had the kit.....

locksmith stuff....hours to pick a lock, it's not like movies says lawyer, theory holds no water....

when were they going to finish property stuff, few weeks to a month, Greta, was that amicable or hostile? Lawyer, they were not the greatest of friends, obvious, everyone knew who was getting what, no accusing of hiding, money was cash, it was going to be difficult, Greta, last couple days of feb, was your client upset over division of property was he satifised, lawyer, with stacey expecting child, he was not angry at Kathy. Greta, have drews phone recoreds been supeanod for the time of the paster calls....Greta has he told you about that night, lawyer i am ont telling yo my client stuff

Lawyer says Dr baden said katy was healty, 1st autopsy, she had heart defect, greta, where is that, page 4 diag #6, thicking of heart valve, could cause unconciousnes, Dr baden said healty people don't die in bathtubs, lawyer says BS, 340 peeps in 2000 this did happen, not everyday, but it does happen.

If tehre is any reason your client was hostile about settlement and had locks and picks.

Christine thank you so much for the transcription of the Greta show.

Bet the bottom just fell out of DrewP's world today. Now Kathleen's death is no longer considered an accident but a murder, his alibi has disappeared, he is a suspect in Stacy's disappearance and the GJ is looking at it all. The legal net is closing. Step by step it is headed in the right direction.

Hmmm...I am guessing he needed some "time out" tonight at the brawling bar he likes to go to after this latest bomb hit his camp! LMAO Drink another one, DP!! It will at least make ya feel like you got away with it all.

:woohoo: Great news, I'm sure it's a relief for the Savio family to finally have "proof" of their beliefs all along that Kathy was murdered. Now, if only they can get enough evidence and charge Drew, I'll be ecstatic!!

Christine,
Thanks for transcribing the show. ;)
Hope the arrest warrant is issued soon.
Times running out DP.

Thanks Christine!

With the death now officially a homicide, I would think that the Grand Jury may finish up their investigation into the death. We know of some of the people who've been called before the grand jury in regards to the death of Kathleen Savio.............Steve Carcerano has testified twice, we're not sure Mary P has testified, but her husband did.

We may soon see DP charged. :)

This is certainly a step in the right direction. We pretty much knew this would be the ruling, but it is good that it is finally here. It seems that LE and the grand jury are taking their time, and while all of us would like to see Drew in handcuffs, it seems to me that investigating this will be somewhat complicated, and probably time consuming.

However, I would think that there were other factors involved than just the autopsy to change the cause of death.....hoping that there is evidence that we're not aware of. Those phone records seem to be critical and I do pray that they are still available.

:laugh: :laugh:
So going by the Brodsky playbook- there should be a Stacy sighting via mysterious letter very soon.

Wait- is that Drew's clock tick-tick-time's up!

This is the best news I've heard all week! :woohoo:

I love that JAB has no problem talking about everything EXCEPT that which would help clear his client of crimes. Once those questions are asked he clams up. We all know why, Drew.

MSNBC article that has a video interview with Kathleen's sister reacting to the news on the Today Show with Matt Lauer:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23291801/

The family is not surprised at all, and it's "step more to justice for her sister."

Drew said he was shocked - Sue has no comment on that. "He's a police officer and he knows how to word everything."

If Drew is watching what would she say to him?
"No comment - alot of anger towards him for what he put her sister through, and she hopes he is taking care of the children."

I am so excited.......this news is awesome!!!!!

I know drewpeeeeee says its shocking/sure it is Drew~

How awful for Kathleen's family. It seems if Stacy had not disappeared, Kathleen's murder would never have been uncovered.
So glad the determination of murder was made. Let's hope that decision brings justice for Kathleen's family and helps find Stacy, or what happened to her.
It will be interesting to watch Drew make a fool of himself as events progress. He and his lawyer are quite a pair.
I'll be watching this one closely!
JMO

I'm trying to figure out the timing. Why are they releasing this information now? Is it because all the toxicology tests just came in finally?Or is it because things have gotten quiet and LE wanted to put more pressure on DrewP? Or is it that LE doesn't want to release the news of the autopsy report and the arrest on the same day?

Someone else in another thread said that they thought DrewP might be arrested for Kathleen's death before being arrested for Stacy's death. And that after his arrest they might then be able to make any cohort's talk. I tend to agree with them. I think it is possible that releasing the autopsy report now may be a precursor to DrewP's arrest for the death of Kathleen Savio. Or it could be wishful thinking too.

I'm trying to figure out the timing. Why are they releasing this information now? Is it because all the toxicology tests just came in finally?Or is it because things have gotten quiet and LE wanted to put more pressure on DrewP? Or is it that LE doesn't want to release the news of the autopsy report and the arrest on the same day?

Someone else in another thread said that they thought DrewP might be arrested for Kathleen's death before being arrested for Stacy's death. And that after his arrest they might then be able to make any cohort's talk. I tend to agree with them. I think it is possible that releasing the autopsy report now may be a precursor to DrewP's arrest for the death of Kathleen Savio. Or it could be wishful thinking too.

My best guess is that the timing simply means that they got all the results back, and they have been carefully and properly analyzed.

If I remember correctly, they did some rather sophisticated toxicology tests....with her body having been embalmed over four years ago and having undergone the natural decomposition process, it's a little more difficult. Because of the inaccurate conclusion the first time around and therefore the lack of a proper investigation, they are undoubtedly trying to dot their i's and cross their t's this time.

They also are quite aware that this will be a high profile trial (if there is one), and it will be scrutinized very heavily. They will be criticized for the inaccurate conclusion the first time around and will have to answer to that to the defense. This conclusion needs to be absolutely correct with careful consideration of all the evidence gathered at autopsy.

The timing is simple. All the tests are in and have been carefully considered before a conclusion was reached.

You may be right Sleuther. But I just have a feeling that an arrest could be imminent. With Kathleen they have the body, they are gathering evidence, and talking with witnesses. And they have been doing so for some time, even though the autopsy had not come in yet. Although the case will be extremely complicated, I think this is a case they may go forward with. To cover the fact that that her murder wasn't picked up on, I look for some charges re: obstruction or abuse of a corpse or something. That would put the responsibility for the inital autopsy result back on DrewP.

But Stacy's case is different. Many prosecutor's are reluctant to go forward with a case where they don't have a body. Fear of failing to prove murder without proof of death. But if they arrest him for Kathleen's death, then that can be used to put pressure on him to admit to Stacy's and provide info on what happened to her remains.

You may be right Sleuther. But I just have a feeling that an arrest could be imminent. With Kathleen they have the body, they are gathering evidence, and talking with witnesses. And they have been doing so for some time, even though the autopsy had not come in yet. Although the case will be extremely complicated, I think this is a case they may go forward with. To cover the fact that that her murder wasn't picked up on, I look for some charges re: obstruction or abuse of a corpse or something. That would put the responsibility for the inital autopsy result back on DrewP.

But Stacy's case is different. Many prosecutor's are reluctant to go forward with a case where they don't have a body. Fear of failing to prove murder without proof of death. But if they arrest him for Kathleen's death, then that can be used to put pressure on him to admit to Stacy's and provide info on what happened to her remains.

If they arrest Drew quickly, I think it would mean that they have a lot of evidence and that would be great. However, I don't see it.....but then again, I don't have any concrete evidence to support that, just a feeling.

I know that we are all eager to see a person behind bars that we believe to be a double-murderer. But the most important thing is a conviction and we simply must wait until the professionals believe that the evidence will lead to a conviction.

Another thought, I kind of think they would like to try them together. Together, they make a compelling case.

Just my thoughts.........

You're right, it may be just wishful thinking on my part.

LOL Brodsky just said on NG as a reason he didn't make a public statement last night, "Maybe he finally decided to take my advice". Yeah, Right! Sure!

OMG! Nancy just asked if they have told the boys yet. Brodsky said there was no reason to. She wasn't happy with that answer AT ALL! She reminded him it was all over the news channels. (Is this an old NG?)

OMG! Nancy just asked if they have told the boys yet. Brodsky said there was no reason to. She wasn't happy with that answer AT ALL! She reminded him it was all over the news channels. (Is this an old NG?)

I wonder if either of these half-brains thought that it would be best if the boys heard it from their dad instead of say.........ALL THE KIDS AT SCHOOL, or FROM A TABLOID SHOW......or SAW IT ON THE FRONT PAGE OF A PAPER. Their selfishness and idiocy still continue to amaze me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandaqui
Back