katie holmes...Did anyone notice

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one that wears high heels at the beach! :doh:

In all fairness, they are away at someone's wedding celebration. For all we know, they are at one of the event's at the beach.

In all fairness, they are away at someone's wedding celebration. For all we know, they are at one of the event's at the beach.

I don't mean to come across all Britney Spears but beach weddings or receptions tend to be more laid back. Tom and Suri look totally appropriate for a beach wedding or reception but Katie looks out of place, having to imitate Posh even at the beach.

But hats off to her for managing to not fall face first in the sand in those darn heels.

That interview was beyond crazy! She talks as if she is so brainwashed it's scary.

As for the school the handler is stated as attending in that article it's a town not too far from where I live. My kids used to have to play basketball there. I had the worst feeling every time I went there. The kids were so bizarre.

My dad once met a boy from the Delphi school and he was on a street corner crying. He said he'd been brainwashed and he has no feeling left. He was afraid to leave or they'd find him. He said he could kill his parents and not even feel anything. My dad tried to help him but he wouldn't accept help.

Here's a couple links about that school. I bet reading their site you wouldn't even know they're linked to Scientology.

http://www.delphian.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_Schools

Okay...but I still don't see it as a common thing to wear in the sand.
JMO. I'd be kicking them off as I certainly couldn't walk around coordinated enough in them, plus carrying around a toddler.

Nice photo-op, errr, nice day at the beach.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, Suri is just too cute for words. Is that Jessica Rodriguez, Katie's bff/handler in some of those pics?

Suri is the cutest one there. She's a little doll! I'm not sure about JR. Maybe someone else knows.

Thanks philamena. You're exactly right, it's just harmless discussion of our OPINIONS. Hey, I'm a stay-at-home mom and I just don't get out much. I realllly would love to work part-time, just to be around grown-ups. You guys are my only communication with other adults for a big chunk of the day, lol. I'm sure I'm not the only sahm here so it's a great outlet.

I suppose I could find a website that discusses quantum physics, but this is way more fun.
No, don't do that. Stay here, the subjects really are more stimulating.

That interview was beyond crazy! She talks as if she is so brainwashed it's scary.

As for the school the handler is stated as attending in that article it's a town not too far from where I live. My kids used to have to play basketball there. I had the worst feeling every time I went there. The kids were so bizarre.

My dad once met a boy from the Delphi school and he was on a street corner crying. He said he'd been brainwashed and he has no feeling left. He was afraid to leave or they'd find him. He said he could kill his parents and not even feel anything. My dad tried to help him but he wouldn't accept help.

Here's a couple links about that school. I bet reading their site you wouldn't even know they're linked to Scientology.

http://www.delphian.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_Schools

You'd be amazed how many things Scientology controls.... yet claims they do not.

Here is a link to "front groups" of Scientology- http://www.lermanet.com/frontgroups.html

My Goodness - wouldn't have recognized her. Look at the bones around her neck sticking out!:eek:

Maybe she's trying to be as thin as Nicole?:confused:

If she hadn't been standing next to Tiny Tom I wouldn't have recognized her either. She looks so old and not in the least pretty now. I wonder if she thinks that she looks good or is that the way Tiny wants her to look?

Yes, she looks toned. There's nothing wrong with being thin and toned. Nicole Ritchie thin...NO...not good. But obviously, when you look at the pics of Katie in her swimsuit, she is a healthy young woman in her prime.

I think she's beautiful and I think Suri is adorable. To me, Katie looks better now than she did when she started dating Tom. She looks healthy and happy. JMHO, though...

If you look at the pictures of her in her swimsuit when she is turned sideways you can count every rib that she has. Personally I think she is way to thin and doesn't even look like herself anymore. There was one pic in Peoples that was a side view and she looked just like Nicole Kidman except for the hair. She had sunglasses on in it but the resemblance was amazing.

I wish that she would wear clothes that flatter her. She looked beautiful in that gold dress but she usually wears clothes that don't flatter her at all or are to tight. I wonder if Tom Kat likes her to look that way? I don't really care for her haircut but it's better then her long hair straggling all over with that greasy look.

Tom's behavior with Katie is a perfect example of the "handling" I was trying to describe in this post- http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1527971&postcount=103.

It's the oddest thing to watch because it happens every time ya see these people (Scientologists)!

How it is decided who will be the "handler" depends on how the TR's (training routines) go (If they join together) or whoever has been in the longest. My brothers wife was the "handler" in their relationship, which means she was able to remain unresponsive and maintain the "thousand mile stare" no matter what was said or done during the "bullbaiting".... which can get pretty nasty!

This thing with Katie (major weight loss, her loss of identity, etc) is indirectly related to Tom because he introduced her to Scientology but it is Scientology that has created this new Katie, I'd bet money on it!! I have seen it happen before and it happens almost the same to each person successfully brainwashed by this cult!

Well I guess the Scientology isn't working for Kristie Alley. She's certainly not thin. Are you sure that's not Tom holding his mom's hand in that photo?
It's unbelievable Kate is that old looking.

I agree that Katie looks thin. But, I think she looks okay (not skeleton like). And maybe she is the one who is trying to lose the weight. Maybe that is the only thing that she now has control over. Her body, her weight and what she eats. Just wondering.

Please don't bash, but who does Suri look like? I just can't see Katie or Tom in her.....

I agree that Katie looks thin. But, I think she looks okay (not skeleton like). And maybe she is the one who is trying to lose the weight. Maybe that is the only thing that she now has control over. Her body, her weight and what she eats. Just wondering.

Please don't bash, but who does Suri look like? I just can't see Katie or Tom in her.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can see Katie, mostly through the eyes, but I don't see Artificial Mr. Cruise except for her hairstyle!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back