KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading a bio on Lucille Ball and found this interesting tidbit about birds in the house when someone has died. After this experience when she was 3, she had a terrible fear of birds for the rest of her life. This relates to some recent conversations here:

Her father, a telephone lineman for Bell Telephone Company was frequently transferred because of his occupation, and within three years of her birth, Lucille had moved many times, from Jamestown to Anaconda, and then to Trenton.[19] While DeDe Ball was pregnant with her second child, Frederick, Henry Ball contracted typhoid fever and died in February 1915.[20] Ball recalled little from the day her father died, only fleeting memories of a picture falling and a bird getting trapped in the house. From that day forward, she suffered from ornithophobia.

respectfully snipped...

Okay - don't know much about Donovan's crime - I believe it was arson - ??! and was found guilty? If so, even if she is on probation, she can't associate with felons - no?? :dunno: I see that someone is still posting tweets from CMja. :sheesh:

An article was in MSM about her parole officer investigating her involvement with JA. She is still on parole.
http://www.webanswers.com/legal/trials-and-juries/donovan-bering-is-under-investigation-for-parole-violations-due-to-her-association-with-convicted-s-1c959f
I can't link the actual article because of my POC phone

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

De-lurk:
Unboxing treasures. I love that part.
The nights when the moon shines through a different window
from month to month.
You awake at an odd hour of the night, and walk through the house,
finding the moon peeking in on you unexpectedly.
Such fun.
I'll lift a glass and send a toast.
Have a wonderful summer, everyone.
:seeya:

yes. Peep. your post sounds like a poem, to me anyway.
we moved a lot to get away from drunk dad. who knew that just seeing the moon meant we were awake when mom came home from work. that and the
tv with three channels. 10 kids, prolly six of us youngsters,no idea.
but, . yeah . wherever we woke up, or passed out from all day of 60's kids
running all day. we moved sometimes in the night and had no idea which direction the window faced. it did turn out ok. i love new places, to this day.

respectfully snipped...

Okay - don't know much about Donovan's crime - I believe it was arson - ??! and was found guilty? If so, even if she is on probation, she can't associate with felons - no?? :dunno: I see that someone is still posting tweets from CMja. :sheesh:

IIRC, AZ or another of our valued lawyers, posted on the legal thread that it would depend on the terms of her probation. Associating with felons may or may not be one of her terms. :banghead: SOmewhere on the legal thread a link was posted about DB being on Supervised Probation for a Class Two Felony. (arson of a structure) I will look for that link when I get home from work. I do think she should be prohibited from talking to CMJ but it does not seem like she is. She visits her in jail, according to her own mouth, she speaks to her on the phone etc. Seems so wrong that she should be allowed to even speak to JA since I firmly believe she had a hand in the whole magazine / codes/ getting infor out to MM brouhaha.

I try so hard not to read her tweets but sometimes I cave. So telling that she found time to tweet about t shirts while the jury deliberated about her possible death. :stormingmad:

Hope you and John are enjoying your week-end. Boxes can always wait. Nothing like smelling the roses while having a mimosa or two.

And a nap. Lol now if I could only find a hot shower today- our gas gets turned on tomorrow :pray:

That was supposed to be pray but im leaving it .

And a nap. Lol now if I could only find a hot shower today- our gas gets turned on tomorrow :pray:

That was supposed to be pray but im leaving it .

Glad y'all are getting all settled in...Happy Sunday!

Mimosas help with the no hot water thing...

When you live with a brother with "special needs" you get to wake up to words like "I love you very much Kathy. I've loved you all my life. I love dad too and we're going to have a wonderful life up here".

When you live with a brother with "special needs" you get to wake up to words like "I love you very much Kathy. I've loved you all my life. I love dad too and we're going to have a wonderful life up here".

So true Katiecoo! My sweet son with Down syndrome tells me at least 10 times a day how much he loves me, and means it with all his heart (he's 14 and going in to high school next year).

Sometimes, out of the blue, I will ask him why? He gives me all sorts of differing reasons but my favorite is when he says because I am nice and pretty! Those are my two favorites! Lately, he loves anyone who gets him Tuti Fruiti! lol

I am so happy you are getting settled in to your new vacation home with John and that you two are enjoying this adventure together. I love your blog and check in often. What you are sharing is important so keep on sharing... many of us need to hear the deeper messages!

Off to a beach party soon with the family- have a great day- everyone!

had to share - a "little" off-topic, sorta!!

I got my Sunday morning paper this morning and one of the "pull-outs" with the grocery store sales, they had a advertisement of a new store in town called The Wooden Spoon (A Toy Store for Cooks)... and of course, I had to :floorlaugh:

But I'll definitely have to "check out" this store as my Huz is the cook here and I might something for him there!

De-lurk:
Unboxing treasures. I love that part.
The nights when the moon shines through a different window
from month to month.
You awake at an odd hour of the night, and walk through the house,
finding the moon peeking in on you unexpectedly.
Such fun.
I'll lift a glass and send a toast.
Have a wonderful summer, everyone.
:seeya:

Jeez McPeep.....did you write that? Please keep writing. I'll by the book. That is beautiful and so true. Thank you.

So true Katiecoo! My sweet son with Down syndrome tells me at least 10 times a day how much he loves me, and means it with all his heart (he's 14 and going in to high school next year).

Sometimes, out of the blue, I will ask him why? He gives me all sorts of differing reasons but my favorite is when he says because I am nice and pretty! Those are my two favorites! Lately, he loves anyone who gets him Tuti Fruiti! lol

I am so happy you are getting settled in to your new vacation home with John and that you two are enjoying this adventure together. I love your blog and check in often. What you are sharing is important so keep on sharing... many of us need to hear the deeper messages!

Off to a beach party soon with the family- have a great day- everyone!

I thought of you too when I posted that frigga! Xoxoenjou your beach blanket bingo :)

yes. Peep. your post sounds like a poem, to me anyway.
we moved a lot to get away from drunk dad. who knew that just seeing the moon meant we were awake when mom came home from work. that and the
tv with three channels. 10 kids, prolly six of us youngsters,no idea.
but, . yeah . wherever we woke up, or passed out from all day of 60's kids
running all day. we moved sometimes in the night and had no idea which direction the window faced. it did turn out ok. i love new places, to this day.

Hello, my friend.
Lifes adventures..at least we can ride it out together.
Grab someone and hold on tight :spinner:
If we can't keep out of trouble,
at least we have someone next to us say,
"That was great!" Let's do it again."
:rockon:

KCL you and brother are special people. Thank God for people like you two. Love you both.

Please tell him, his words to you,
give many who read it,
a nurturing of the heart.
and we thank him.
Better yet.
:takeabow:
Kisses!

I was reading a bio on Lucille Ball and found this interesting tidbit about birds in the house when someone has died. After this experience when she was 3, she had a terrible fear of birds for the rest of her life. This relates to some recent conversations here:

Her father, a telephone lineman for Bell Telephone Company was frequently transferred because of his occupation, and within three years of her birth, Lucille had moved many times, from Jamestown to Anaconda, and then to Trenton.[19] While DeDe Ball was pregnant with her second child, Frederick, Henry Ball contracted typhoid fever and died in February 1915.[20] Ball recalled little from the day her father died, only fleeting memories of a picture falling and a bird getting trapped in the house. From that day forward, she suffered from ornithophobia.

She lived in the town where i do at one time

She lived in the town where i do at one time

My brush with fame..
Dan Haggarty of Grizzly Adams fame,
he and I made a long, soul piercing, eye-contact, full of meaning and depth,
as I stared at him from the other side of the mall..It was decades ago, but I know he still remembers.
Some people have had Beth Karas give them a warm smile..
not jealous or nothin''..< grin> Yes, I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member