KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's heavily medicated and exhausted but we still had a nice convo- he introduced me to his "platonic girlfriend" who seemed the most together on the unit and was very sweet to him- unfortunately she's discharged tomorrow :( and they wouldn't let me leave all the cushy bedding I brought for him- infection control regs- whatever. He's fine there but it feels like a prison to me ... Ill go every day- convenient on court days as not far from there

Quoting myself to add tonite he's talking about the future coming home to the kitties, staying w me for awhile asking me to hold his car keys as he knows he's not safe to drive. Yesterday morning he was acutely suicidal so this is huge. My dear sweet vulnerable brother...

Then help me eat this lemon pepper tempura zucchini would ya? I could feed the entire two front rows of court w this platter. Two words: Claim Jumper

Land of gargantuan portions...and I'm skipping the 36 layer chocolate cake to go home and post this ;)

HAHAHAHAHA, seriously... I was so addicted to their cheesecake, with the Lorna Doone crust and apples and caramel...that I used to buy the whole damn thing and dole it out.

P.s. I totally tried to channel you today when I went clothes shopping. I was in Banana Republic for like...4 of the longest hours ever. I still can't accessorize for shiz...
p.s.s. I need to buy myself a biga$$ MAC instead of buying for my daughter...this thing is zippity-do-dah compared to my iPad.

WHAT???? What kind of teaser is that?? ::::running to find a candle because my daughter's office light doesn't work and I can't see the key board::::: On a side note, I got both granddaughters to sleep before 9 p.m. Who is the badass now? ;-)

Just asked for the Check

PS welcome to Club Bad *advertiser censored*!!!

Quoting myself to add tonite he's talking about the future coming home to the kitties, staying w me for awhile asking me to hold his car keys as he knows he's not safe to drive. Yesterday morning he was acutely suicidal so this is huge. My dear sweet vulnerable brother...

OMG this is absolutely wonderful, fantastic news. He is really making rapid progress. We promise to keep the thoughts and prayers coming.

Enjoy your evening out, you deserve some down time. The margarita sounds deelish minus the habanero. I like spicy but it no likee me.

I am excited to hear your story of today's adventure when you have time

So happy to know your brother is doing better today and he met a friend. Please keep us posted on his progress. Keeping in in my thoughts and prayers.

XX

Good, I have time to find another candle....or a nightlight. I am loving this computer, but not in the dark. SMH

Websleuthing by candlelight. Seems appropriate...

sorry for my double post up there. Bandwidth hogging older daughter is here... lol.
( I'm sad, she moved back here from Texas in August after earning her Bachelors Degree...now she's moving back to Texas in a week and a half)
So, just consider my two posts as two thank yous. :)

Good, I have time to find another candle....or a nightlight. I am loving this computer, but not in the dark. SMH

Websleuthing by candlelight. Seems appropriate...

Especially on Saturday night/date night. Just add a margarita...

sorry for my double post up there. Bandwidth hogging older daughter is here... lol.
( I'm sad, she moved back here from Texas in August after earning her Bachelors Degree...now she's moving back to Texas in a week and a half)
So, just consider my two posts as two thank yous. :)

I thought you were just trying to get your post count up!:facepalm: Your kids sure do tug at your heart strings no matter how old they are.

Bra off: check

Jammies: check

water: check

glass of wine: check ;)

candles lit: check

Saturday night Story Hour begins in 3..........2..............1..............

Especially on Saturday night/date night. Just add a margarita...

I would be all over that if I wasn't babysitting the grandkids. My daughter leaves her house dry as a bone....as if I can't handle wine and two toddlers. :banghead: I've already scoured the cupboards.

I'll just pull up a chair and wait for Ms. KCL to take her bra off and cozy up to her keyboard. :fence:

I think we're all feeling like this:
tumblr_lyxcbffu9n1qetnkvo1_500.gif

Ok so you can imagine I receive many pm's on this site as you all do as well.

One poster started writing me some time back who also has a brutal homicide in her family. Well, a couple weeks ago I think she started asking me about getting a gift together for the family, what might be the best way to send it, what might be a good idea, etc. We landed on her sending it to me then I would deliver it to them at the courthouse.

So this week she kept me in the loop of when this gift might arrive and to look for it. We decided next week would be a perfect time to give these gifts to the family. She chose things so that they would be easy for me to carry in my bag to court...so thoughtful.

Parallel storyline.

Last week on one of our many gatherings..it may have been Thursday, the day I put my brother in the hospital then joined the group after for some decompressing, I was invited in on a little "field trip" this weekend.

I don't usually share my private conversations with Travis' family as I don't think this is appropriate but on this one I asked permission as this ended up just being such a miraculous story involving all of YOU as well so here goes...

One of T's sister's had an idea that she thought she might know where Jodi had thrown the gun. So it was decided we would go out looking for it this weekend.

Next page..............

Wow I was in the process of asking where I could send a card to the TA family when I saw KCL's last post. May God bless the TA family, KCL and brother, and all of you for your care and concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234