KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katiecoolady sent me this pic to share with you guys of her brother so you would all have a visual for him!

katiecoolbrotouchedup.jpg

Katiecoolady sent me this pic to share with you guys of her brother so you would all have a visual for him!

I do not do well with antibiotics. I have to use them when I have dental work done and the last time I took them I thought I was having a stroke. I went to stand and totally lost my balance and had to catch myself to keep from falling. Was not able to stand at all head spinning, spinning, spinning. I ended up throwing my feet over the back of the couch and putting my head down and had to stay lying down for a long time. I knew what it was immediately and as soon as I was able to get to the phone called the doctor. I was sick for weeks afterwards and that was just from taking two pills that first day. Never did make it to the dentist.

So now it's sulfur drugs only for me. I hope her brother will be fine it is a scary feeling because it's going on in your head. jmo

It's so nice to have face to put with all the warm thoughts and prayers sent his way. Thanks, Katie for sending it and A News Junkie for posting it.

You guys I just have a minute but boy do I have a whopper of a story (with pics) to share when I get back from the hospital later this evening.

I've been all day with one of Travis' sisters and I delivered the package one of our posters generously sent and anonymously in the name of ALL the WS forum for T's family. There was such a magical story that unfolded related to this package but I want to give it justice with pictures and a storyline.

Stay tuned for later tonite....for now gotta pack up a care package for my bro and head up to the hospital...just a little teaser....:seeya:

You guys I just have a minute but boy do I have a whopper of a story (with pics) to share when I get back from the hospital later this evening.

I've been all day with one of Travis' sisters and I delivered the package one of our posters generously sent and anonymously in the name of ALL the WS forum for T's family. There was such a magical story that unfolded related to this package but I want to give it justice with pictures and a storyline.

Stay tuned for later tonite....for now gotta pack up a care package for my bro and head up to the hospital...just a little teaser....:seeya:

Can't wait! Thanks for the heads up!

He's a handsome guy! You are a wonderful sister, KCL. I have a lot of experience with loved ones with mental illness--I once sat in a line at Parkland Psych ER for 15 HOURS before my loved one was seen & admitted (It's a county hospital). There were people on stretchers with gunshots in line!

Not fun. I'm praying for you & your bro~

Looking forward to it!

Of all people on this Earth my brother has needed a champion. I feel like this is a community full of champions who have the drive and energy and ambition to help so I'm glad I've shared about him as I think all of the prayers and energy extended to my family and him specifically are really being felt and effective.

So I say a big thank you to you all, for me, my Dad and my dear sweet brother who I affectionately call "Alfonse" (Cindy and my nickname for him).

Thank-You-Kids-.jpg

Very respectfully and lovingly shortened by me.

I wanted to say thank you. As someone who has needed a champion myself ( my husband and my parents have been mine) I want to say thank you.
I have been there. I have been the one that says those awful dark things when my *mind monster* gets control.

I am so thankful to God for giving me the people he did. Honestly, I would probably be dead now.

Again, thank you so much for being his champion.

I have a heavy heart for you brother and all who deal with this like him.
He looks like a sweet soul who doesn't deserve to suffer so. I send my best thoughts and wishes his way for much better days.

:rose:

A little teaser?! Now I see for sure why you are a verified bad *advertiser censored*. I'll be in suspenders til you fill us in...:what:
Glad your brother is doing better. He looks like a sweetie pie.
Katie- Do take care of YOU. You are important to a lot of people.:rocker: Prayers and hugs sent your way-

Hi Katie!

I've been reading and following along keeping you and your sweet bro in my thoughts and prayers - so glad to know he's doing better - and you too. Hope Jordy is also doing okay. Big hug to all of you!
DT :seeya:

Hey kcl! Posted something here accidentally, sorry about that! but it's nice to see you living a dream, it's exciting! what a whirlwind!

bye! :)

He looks like your dad, such a kind sweet face. I hope he's doing much better tonight. Sending good thoughts.

Looking forward to hearing about your day when you get a chance. Sounds like it was wonderful.

Prayers work wonders! Your brother looks so kind and sweet. I'm so grateful that he is turning the corner and doing better. Thoughts and prayers for you, your brother and father will continue. It may be a little thing for us to do, but I sense it means a tremendous amount to you. Keep strong and your head up, this too will pass.

KCL, thank you for everything. You are passing love and compassion from many of us on to Travis' family.
We are walking with you in your journey with your brother, your sisters story also.

The majority of the world doesn't understand how victim advocares such as us here at Websleuths become so emotionally attached and invested in the stories and victims cause.

All it takes is a understanding and love for others.
Concern and empathy for the well being of each other, and its very apparent in this thread.

I've been a lurker for much longer than a poster and I'm thankful i finally posted.

Again, thank you to KCL , PASA and everyone else in this cause for justice and peace and love for families of horrific circumstances.

KCL, thank you for everything. You are passing love and compassion from many of us on to Travis' family.
We are walking with you in your journey with your brother, your sisters story also.

The majority of the world doesn't understand how victim advocares such as us here at Websleuths become so emotionally attached and invested in the stories and victims cause.

All it takes is a understanding and love for others.
Concern and empathy for the well being of each other, and its very apparent in this thread.

I've been a lurker for much longer than a poster and I'm thankful i finally posted.

Again, thank you to KCL , PASA and everyone else in this cause for justice and peace and love for families of horrific circumstances.

I've refreshed this page so many times in the last 15 minutes my finger looks like JA thinks hers looks. Anxiously awaiting for an update on the cool lady's brother and her 'mystery' news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu