KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who? :waitasec:

BBM

Woah! Woah! Woah! There's no reason to get a human lie detector involved in scoping out men interested in KCL. :eek:

No, we don't know the air date yet.
Katie
Glad your back! I'm sorry to hear that your brother is going through a rough time! Please know that that i will add him to my prayers.
Thank you for all you do
Can I have your autograph

janineandkatiecoolady.jpg
Is that katie with Janice?:seeya:

I know right! I feel like I did the one time I ended up in one of those first class sleeping pods on a jumbo jet on accident. I also took a gazillion pics there...including the entire bathroom. Lol

What city is kcl in for the ricki lake show? Please and thank you

Just finished dinner with mr and mrs PAsA who showed up after court and t's friend and Janine! Now taking her to the airport then hoooome

Just finished dinner with mr and mrs PAsA who showed up after court and t's friend and Janine! Now taking her to the airport then hoooome

Stay safe. Will read you posts when you get to them.

How funny we're riding to the airport w dr drew on - I'm out front waiting for JD to change

I don't get it? :waitasec:

:tsktsk: I thought you said she was nice.

UBM

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-354.gif
Keep your thoughts to yourself!!

I hope you wake up in time to get the poor doggy.

BBM

mad.gif

Could you give me his name and address please. :bigfight:
What is UBM? should it be BBM? :waitasec:

Sitting here in the cell phone lot w Janine listening to dr drew on xm and she's reading amazing emails flooding in from viewers out loud to me

Sitting here in the cell phone lot w Janine listening to dr drew on xm and she's reading amazing emails flooding in from viewers out loud to me

Saw show tonight I teared up when she talked about h her 23yr old self whispering in her ear.. we all have felt that way!

Wondering was she still working in twin towers on 9/11? Idk curious it stuck out to me...

She is going to have a late night today and is coming off the Ricki whirlwind so I won't be surprised if her notes from today (I think something like 16 pages of notes!) won't get posted till tomorrow. She will post those in the:
a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3 thread, I believe - so keep an eye out over there really late tonight or tomorrow.

I feel so blessed she has shared so much with us. Just so blessed.

Thanks so much for posting the photos and the cute graphics ANJ.

:yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member