KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I detect libations on the lunch table?!? This is my kind of crowd, lol.:great:

Cheers to justice for Travis!! :rocker:

The email I received with the pic said: "Yes there is wine"

I don't drink - but given the chance to be at that table, I would indulge too! LOL

The best 3 women ever to report on this trial! Beth, Janine and KCL! woohoo!

We have another beautiful group shot from Katiecoolady!

groupshotresized.jpg

And my own magic - the man walking disappeared as fast as jodi's memory! LOL
withouttheman.jpg

KCL, what a fantastic week for you, even though you had to go through some valleys, before the peaks. All together I'm very happy for you, and anyone who lives their life - their way. You do it with strength, dignity, and just plain ol style. I'll hold off any ?s, until after happy hour and reports. : D

Janine - KCL pretty much introduced me to you, as she has shared she is a fan of yours, I can see why. Hopefully you will be able to answer a ?, or two.

First off, JA has a dead soul stare, like she is channeling the devil himself. It was really prevalent today via tv, when JM was questioning her, and in between the sidebars etc. She did a straight up stair down with JM today. What is this about, or what does this show?

Thank-you because now I pay much more attention to anyone's mannerism now, that I never did before. Wait, err that could be a bad thing, too. : D

As far as names, I won't post them unless Katiecoolady has sent them with the email (that contains the photo) and tells me they all agree to their name being posted. Further, due to TOS - I will only post screen names if given that permission. Even with Katiecoolady, we all know her real name but TOS is that we use ONLY screen names. This was clarified by the mods when two WS members were in the media for a find that was developed here on the threads on the KC case. The upper echelon (mods and admins!) made it clear that the only name permitted was screen names.

So - know if the screen names are given to me -----> and permission to use them -----> I will either add them to the pic or post them with the pic!

You've been on a whirlwind and you deserve this!

polls_bubble_bath_2851_171643_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

We have another beautiful group shot from Katiecoolady!

groupshotresized.jpg

And my own magic - the man walking disappeared as fast as jodi's memory! LOL
withouttheman.jpg

So many wonderful pix today!!! Love living vicariously through the photo documentation and KCL's notes!! Speaking of, can't wait to get the inside scoop on today's action!!

So many wonderful pix today!!! Love living vicariously through the photo documentation and KCL's notes!! Speaking of, can't wait to get the inside scoop on today's action!!

She is going to have a late night today and is coming off the Ricki whirlwind so I won't be surprised if her notes from today (I think something like 16 pages of notes!) won't get posted till tomorrow. She will post those in the:
a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3 thread, I believe - so keep an eye out over there really late tonight or tomorrow.

I feel so blessed she has shared so much with us. Just so blessed.

I use the "chin grab" to help hide my double chin in pictures. Is there supposed to be a nefarious purpose to the grab? If yes I'm going to have to start using duct tape on my chin/neck instead. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper