KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I know I kind of spaced out there..I was waiting for a question! haha I'm not the most savvy guest but I do have my opinions! "two death penalty trials" AND convictions /death sentences I might add! Thank you!

And then you were like, "and that is my prediction" - !!! That just knocked Dr. Drew's socks off...that conviction you shared! Kudos to you for being a real live Talking Head!!! LOL You looked beautiful, and also particularly intelligent, (Einstein?) articulate. Kudos! I hope HNL paid you...and I know you would shuffle that along to the fam if so:-) But even if they did not, then it's the right thing to do...speak out!!! Get angry! Someone has to get mad about this! My heart goes out to his siblings. And his gramma. My God. "Kram" (Swedish for "hug"

And then you were like, "and that is my prediction" - !!! That just knocked Dr. Drew's socks off...that conviction you shared! Kudos to you for being a real live Talking Head!!! LOL You looked beautiful, and also particularly intelligent, (Einstein?) articulate. Kudos! I hope HNL paid you...and I know you would shuffle that along to the fam if so:-) But even if they did not, then it's the right thing to do...speak out!!! Get angry! Someone has to get mad about this! My heart goes out to his siblings. And his gramma. My God. "Kram" (Swedish for "hug"

Thank you...I've been outraged since last Thurs over what was done to Samantha...i was so relieved to get that OUT there! And that after telling Wendy Murphy last night, who knows ALV. Wow. I was a dog with a bone and now I can crawl in my little Snoopy House and have a good night's rest. :)

Thanks everyone!

I left the Dr. Drew show and went straight to the hospital and Alfonse is very psyched to come home. He wants to go to Outback Steakhouse tomorrow night so that is what we will do!

We detailed all the things he can do at home--hang out with the cats, sleep in his own comfy bed, eat whatever he wants, smoke anytime he wants...freedom! I think he will rapidly improve once he's home...been almost a month, just two days shy. Ugh.:jail:

PS My Nissan Murano has eyelashes...seriously! lol
Hi KCL!

Watched you on DD tonight - you were fantastic! Thank you for posting all your trial notes on WS. I don't know how you do it all - between court, TV, the hospital and then posting on WS you are one busy lady! I hope your brother does well once he's home!

:yourock:

Thank you...I've been outraged since last Thurs over what was done to Samantha...i was so relieved to get that OUT there! And that after telling Wendy Murphy last night, who knows ALV. Wow. I was a dog with a bone and now I can crawl in my little Snoopy House and have a good night's rest. :)

This was the most important info that came out of this entire court day.

Now all of her Associates and everyone that does expert work in trials will pass on hiring her. This will show all the Psychotherapists in the U S how horrible she is. Thanks so much for revealing this info on DrD

Love those car lashes

Hi KCL!

Watched you on DD tonight - you were fantastic! Thank you for posting all your trial notes on WS. I don't know how you do it all - between court, TV, the hospital and then posting on WS you are one busy lady! I hope your brother does well once he's home!

:yourock:

I could cry; everyday hoping you would be bringing him home, can't get the image of you as a little girl playing sec'y,earrings,clipboard, gum---you deserve so much, you know why I am crying , Jenni

I could cry; everyday hoping you would be bringing him home, can't get the image of you as a little girl playing sec'y,earrings,clipboard, gum---you deserve so much, you know why I am crying , Jenni

:heart:

Dr. Wendy Arutt tweeted me giving me "kudos" for informing the family of their rights to not be contacted. :)

You are doing such a great job in so many ways!! ONe thing that set my alarms buzzing was a comment about JA having something to hide, something so scary/horrendous that she would kill to protect it... I recall that at some time she was involved with black magic and I wonder if that links back to the "something"? When the planet Mercury goes retrograde again (it does this 4 times a year and has just gone direct again) there is a good possibility that this dark secret could be revealed... long about July or so... When she was being interrogated with FLores she said, "If I was going to kill someone, I would use gloves." I think, feel almost certain when I heard that, that she has killed before and DID use gloves. I also believe this woman is a lot more evil than was first thought... and if she ever gets out of jail, she will be extremely dangerous.

KCL - I don't know what the timing is of taped vs live DD segments, so I don't know whether you saw this before the show aired, but did you about pee on yourself when JD jumped all over DD's comment about ALV being 'likable'? I pictured that if she'd been in the room with him she would have grabbed both his shoulders and started shaking some sense into him.

KCL - I don't know what the timing is of taped vs live DD segments, so I don't know whether you saw this before the show aired, but did you about pee on yourself when JD jumped all over DD's comment about ALV being 'likable'? I pictured that if she'd been in the room with him she would have grabbed both his shoulders and started shaking some sense into him.

She texted me before and after the show and I'd told her about my observation....what's funny is in the pan they used 3 of us were doing the chin grab in homage to Janine (who we all met) lol she's a hoot!

Katie, just want to pass on that you and your family have been in my prayers along with all those involved in this trial. Your stamina is phenomenal.

I'm glad your Dad is there to help out a bit and your brother is moving in with you. I know it is easier to care for someone in the comfort of your home rather than taking time out to go visit in the hospital. It's unbelievable that you are having to set up a new household amid the numerous responsibilities you've taken on from the kindness of your heart.

I am also praying that a financial windfall is in your near future due to you selflessly giving up your income earning time to be at the trial for the Alexander family. It's such a score for humanity to see the true giving heart you have as compared to the encompassing evil involved in this trial.

And, I hope at the conclusion of this trial you are able to resume a routine that includes plenty of time to absorb some love from a strong support group to restore your heart. Going on Ricki Lake must have been very difficult especially at a time when you are giving far more than you are receiving.

Please take the time and give others the opportunity to do for you for a while. I am thankfully surrounded by people that are willing to give back but I also realize it isn't easy for everyone to allow that. Please allow those around you to wrap themselves around you and refill your heart. You are such a shining star, please take the time to refuel.

Thank you for all you do. I hope you can feel the love of all the posters here that are living vicariously through you right now. I am sending you strength. And MUCH love and admiration. You are an inspiration.

Katie, just want to pass on that you and your family have been in my prayers along with all those involved in this trial. Your stamina is phenomenal.

I'm glad your Dad is there to help out a bit and your brother is moving in with you. I know it is easier to care for someone in the comfort of your home rather than taking time out to go visit in the hospital. It's unbelievable that you are having to set up a new household amid the numerous responsibilities you've taken on from the kindness of your heart.

I am also praying that a financial windfall is in your near future due to you selflessly giving up your income earning time to be at the trial for the Alexander family. It's such a score for humanity to see the true giving heart you have as compared to the encompassing evil involved in this trial.

And, I hope at the conclusion of this trial you are able to resume a routine that includes plenty of time to absorb some love from a strong support group to restore your heart. Going on Ricki Lake must have been very difficult especially at a time when you are giving far more than you are receiving.

Please take the time and give others the opportunity to do for you for a while. I am thankfully surrounded by people that are willing to give back but I also realize it isn't easy for everyone to allow that. Please allow those around you to wrap themselves around you and refill your heart. You are such a shining star, please take the time to refuel.

Thank you for all you do. I hope you can feel the love of all the posters here that are living vicariously through you right now. I am sending you strength. And MUCH love and admiration. You are an inspiration.

I second all of that! I feel in my gut that something is in the works for Katie's future that will reward her for all she's been through and done. I have faith in the Universe - what she's put out there will come back to her 10-fold, hopefully soon!

GOOD NEWS Big mtg at the hospital and my Dad reports Alfonse was "by far the best I've seen him" , he's getting discharged tomorrow, starts his outpatient program on Wed. GLORY HALLELUIAH (haven't posted much about it as it was a really rough go the last week with him). Relief, thank you for all the prayers and love. Deep breath.

Great news. I will continue to lift your family up in prayers.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 16s

To websleuth friends of @katiecoolady , she has just arrived. Pretty in pink skirt & green top. :D #JodiArias

KCL, I am so, so happy for you and Alphonse! I hope he's enjoying Outback and you're getting a little rest here and there!

I don't have a hope in the hot place of ever catching up on the Travis Alexander threads but I wanted to add my comments on, what I thought, were two key things from today's court proceedings.

First, Did I see a scar on JA's left elbow? It looked long and straight like a knife wound to me.
Secondly, when they were discussing the statements made by JA's father outside the presence of the jury today, the judge asked JM, at JW's insistence, what he was going to ask in relation to what he said about her age at the time JA was lying to her parents. JM said he would use the age of 14 years and JW stood up and said I want to make sure he is only going to mention "the specific age" in relation to what her father said. My first thought was, "JW you NEVER should have said that".
Sure enough when JM started his questioning of ALV about the video she had just watched outside the presence of the jury, he gave JW her wish, he used the "specific age" her father had stated in the video as "from age 14 forward". JW was out of her seat in a heartbeat but too late, her wish was granted, and she did not like it. LOL

I'm wearing it to court tomorrow. I think I will sit there all day with my left hand up to my face showing it off in case the camera pans on me.

I saw it when you were on Dr Phil , very nice :seeya:

P.S. KFC was my husband's favorite and now I can't eat it without getting teary.
So glad you had a good nite and hope tomorrow goes well. I fell asleep and woke up to gold seal then back asleep which is why I am up now after a Steak 'n Shake run :lol:
Hope I can wakeup and stay awake today.

I don't have a hope in the hot place of ever catching up on the Travis Alexander threads but I wanted to add my comments on, what I thought, were two key things from today's court proceedings.

First, Did I see a scar on JA's left elbow? It looked long and straight like a knife wound to me.
Secondly, when they were discussing the statements made by JA's father outside the presence of the jury today, the judge asked JM, at JW's insistence, what he was going to ask in relation to what he said about her age at the time JA was lying to her parents. JM said he would use the age of 14 years and JW stood up and said I want to make sure he is only going to mention "the specific age" in relation to what her father said. My first thought was, "JW you NEVER should have said that".
Sure enough when JM started his questioning of ALV about the video she had just watched outside the presence of the jury, he gave JW her wish, he used the "specific age" her father had stated in the video as "from age 14 forward". JW was out of her seat in a heartbeat but too late, her wish was granted, and she did not like it. LOL

I'll keep my eye out for the scar today.

Juan is amazing--I think he's truly a genius in the way he weaves evidence & information together and then gets the witness to tie it all up. His mind must be able to visualize all of the points he's arguing. It's almost like art.

I think Juan has been very accommodating to JW--if he chose, he could humiliate her in court by out-lawyering her. The judge is also very gentle with the mistakes and objections she makes before Juan has even asked a question.

What he did with ALV yesterday was beautiful to watch. I am just blown away by the way Juan will make ALV & JW think he's going to focus on one point, a point that they feel confident in arguing (like the Snow White story), I noticed how ALV and JW were smirking, enjoying the laugh ALV prompted from the gallery. I think they thought that was the worst of it. Nope. Juan has many, many totally damning arguments up his sleeve.

I can't wait for today's testimony to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams