KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
katiecoolbrotouchedup.jpg

Happy and healthy.

Now that is funny, cause when I first saw the ties - I thought I think the red would look best on Juan and the blue one on Det. Flores!

So, the pic has been updated!!!!!!!
ties3.jpg

Travis' brother wore a paisley tie today. Was it a tie from BB?

Sending up prayers for John. May he heal and be healthy. Also, please give Kathy strength during this hard time. Thank you, Lord, Amen.

Please activate the prayer chain for my dear brother John (Alfonse) tonite. We need it. Xoxo

I'm a new member here but I have been reading all these threads...

I'm sending you lot's of love and prayers (((hugs)))

I have just now had the chance to read about the events of this past weekend, and I am in awe, in so many ways.

To BB, the Gifter of Love, you are amazing. You had such a beautiful intuition when it came to picking your prized gifts to everyone involved. If I can ever do anything for you, please reach out. And I wish you happiness and joy.

To KCL, the story was amazing! I didn't want it to end. The Sister, the current owner, the gathering, the meeting, the elephant stories.... all coming together! Absolutely amazing, and I had tears and chills.

Thank you for sharing. You have been a wonderful bridge for all of us at home to hear about the court room, but have now done the same with this great story outside of the "legal system." We all know the family is real, and hurting, but you have really brought it home now. Thank you.

I have donated thru paypal, but I do have T's address on my desk at work, as I want to do more, and will.

KCL, best wishes to you, and your brother. Hope he is doing well. His picture made me smile, as I immediately thought he was probably a really sweet fella. He has such a kind face.

Good night all....

Please activate the prayer chain for my dear brother John (Alfonse) tonite. We need it. Xoxo

Not sure if I did it correctly KCL but I posted my prayer in the other Prayer thread. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Thoughts and prayers to you KCL and your brother. Today I could feel Travis in heaven smiling. Well done Mr. Martinez Well done.:candle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member