KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really eerie how many of us are not only Scorpios but there's a heckuva lot of Kate's and Kathy's on this thread too! (Not to name names of course, like BritsKATE, but it's really weird. ;))
\
ALmost every day in court I am sitting with three Kathy's in a row. Some are C Cathys but there are many Kathy's attending. And of course everyone calls me katie. :rocker:

Thank you everyone. I'm feeling a little breathing room right now without having to squeeze in my clients while everything else is going on. I had 4 clients yesterday back to back in varying degrees of crisis themselves...it's an intense time right now in the world. I sincerely appreciate the prayers and good thoughts for my dear brother right now. He's been through this darkness before and I do believe he will be lifted and come through stronger than before. I do have faith. It's just horrible to hear the things I'm hearing from him right now and it's definitely a test of my own faith and strength. Thank you for shoring me up. I sincerely appreciate it.

Oh Katie, this is good to hear. I was praying so hard for you and Alfonse and wondering just how I could help being so far away. So, I just started surrounding you both in white light.

Thank you everyone. I'm feeling a little breathing room right now without having to squeeze in my clients while everything else is going on. I had 4 clients yesterday back to back in varying degrees of crisis themselves...it's an intense time right now in the world. I sincerely appreciate the prayers and good thoughts for my dear brother right now. He's been through this darkness before and I do believe he will be lifted and come through stronger than before. I do have faith. It's just horrible to hear the things I'm hearing from him right now and it's definitely a test of my own faith and strength. Thank you for shoring me up. I sincerely appreciate it.

I have a heavy heart when reading about your brother - although I don't know him, the pic you post of him does make him look like such a sweet soul (and so much like your dad!)...he is so amazingly lucky to have you near him, and to have a sister that cares and nurtures him as much as you do.

I hope you won't keep going to the trial because you feel you need to give any of us updates...what you have put into place is great - BB and her wonderful gift of caring, etc....other WS'ers like PASA and others that periodicially attend...on and on.

You've given us so much fun, joy, all the range of emotions with your updates...but you do what you need to do to keep you and your brother as #1's.

You're such a smart cookie, just take care of yourself and your brother at this time. (((HUGS)))

\
ALmost every day in court I am sitting with three Kathy's in a row. Some are C Cathys but there are many Kathy's attending. And of course everyone calls me katie. :rocker:

:great: "C" Cathy here too :seeya:

What a wonderful experience of faith. Travis is still motivating and inspiring even from the other side. That's just how much you suck, Jodi, um...no pun intended but you thought you could slaughter that man and stab the life out of him to bannish him into darkness forever. You even tried to murder him again in court. NOT!!! He's still standing, still comforting, still connecting and communicating...that's the beauty of faith---you can kill the body but you can't kill the spirit.

My best friend is "K" Kathy :) Lotsa Kathy's in my life :)

Going through my own trials and tribulations here, as I'm sure we all do from time to time. I just want to thank Katie and BB and all of you for your inspiring stories of strength and love. I remember you, Katie, from the Scott Peterson trial. Keeping you and your brother in my prayers.

I will add that our beloved BB told me today that in response to the outpouring of love and kindness shown to her here and elsewhere she's felt the best today than she has since Sept. 2012. As she said "I am getting out of bed today".

Here is a kleenex.

Love abounds.

Inspiration is Everywhere.

Oh, our dear Lady Bountiful (my name for you, B.B.), I am so happy to hear you have a strong gust of wind in your sails! Sending you light, love, and continued days of smooth sailing for you. :heartbeat:

~(another) Kate

Katie, here's hoping your brother is feeling like himself again soon. Your love for him inspires me to reach out to my own to say "I love you". Please take care of yourself too.

KCL, will continue to pray.

Have the doctors considered using ECT to treat your brothers depression? It's come a long way in treating depression in those that medication hasn't helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katie, the sound of shock therapy sounds barbaric In this dat. + age. I had a dear friend that found releif only through STT. It still has it's place in treating depression. You both r in prayers

Had to share this from Facebook... not at all related to the trial, but I found NEFARIAS humor in it! lol

memory_zps513a928e.jpg

I would love to support and sign this petition, however, I am in Canada and there is no place to change it from State :(:tears:
I'm in England and I signed it. You just have to manually enter your city.

HTH

OT: I made a new friend on here and she only lives about five miles away from me. I'm so excited :)

I'm making my ideal cast of characters for a movie based on the trial. And of course my dream movie would have a WS angle! Who would you choose to play Katiecoolady??

Continued prayers for healing, peace of mind, and comfort for John and for you too, Katiecoolady. Sending lots of hugs as well.

I'm making my ideal cast of characters for a movie based on the trial. And of course my dream movie would have a WS angle! Who would you choose to play Katiecoolady??

Cameron Diaz, and Eva Longoria for Jodi.

LUV, Luv that photo :tyou:
It's about time he had something to smile about! :yesss:

I every time I see the family members I wish I could give them a huge hug. I hope they can really feel all the love and know she is not believed. BB has wonderful taste , the ties are perfect .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member