KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evenin all....:seeya:

My brother and I are headed out for a long weekend in Sedona to get unpacked and settled in our new house! We will sleep there tomorrow night for the first time (no window treatments so...that will be interesting).

I may not have much internet access while I'm up there so......catch y'all on the flip flop. For the Alfonse fans I posted another pic of him on my blog tonite. ;)

Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for all the wonderful heartfelt sharing on here this week. xoxo

My brother and I are headed out for a long weekend in Sedona to get unpacked and settled in our new house! We will sleep there tomorrow night for the first time (no window treatments so...that will be interesting).

I may not have much internet access while I'm up there so......catch y'all on the flip flop. For the Alfonse fans I posted another pic of him on my blog tonite. ;)

Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for all the wonderful heartfelt sharing on here this week. xoxo

Have a great weekend! :seeya:

Thank you. Just read your blog. Words fail me but to exclaim, here here To Innocence!
:tyou:

Yes...to Innocence! :D

I had to copy your edit comment too:

Last edited by JustJudy; Yesterday at 11:36 PM. Reason: My smiley face trigger finger over shot again :/

I don't know what that means but it made me :lol:

Yes...to Innocence! :D

I had to copy your edit comment too:

Last edited by JustJudy; Yesterday at 11:36 PM. Reason: My smiley face trigger finger over shot again :/

I don't know what that means but it made me :lol:

Lol....was holding squirmy silly 2-yr-old GD while posting on IPhone & we spazzed out & tapped maaaaany smileys as I noticed later....not that you didn't deserve them all, of course! Hoping you have a relaxing loving weekend! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: (not a spazz that time)

Have a wonderful weekend settling in to your new home!

I don't know if this is old news now, but here's the first line of a story on HuffPo today regarding JA:

"The Arizona Supreme Court on Wednesday declined to hear an appeal on whether a judge improperly allowed prosecutors to seek a death sentence for Jodi Arias in the 2008 stabbing and shooting of her former boyfriend."

Good!

Awesome!

Getting in their last minute desperation appeals. It won't work. This is an open and shut DP case, whichever came first, gun or knife. Wonder how high they will take it? lol

Has anyone heard if Donovan went before the judge yet on her parole violation for communicating with the convicted murderer?

Has anyone heard if Donovan went before the judge yet on her parole violation for communicating with the convicted murderer?

I do not think Donovan is on parole. :moo:

I think she completed her sentence. I read on the legal thread that she would not be prohibited from talking to CMJ since she is not a parolee.

Also, thanks KCL for that hysterical link to Jayarrohh's blog. I needed a good laugh and mocking JA is such fun. IMO, he is so creative and I am bummed that we won't be getting a coffee cup with Juanisms.

I think she completed her sentence. I read on the legal thread that she would not be prohibited from talking to CMJ since she is not a parolee.

Also, thanks KCL for that hysterical link to Jayarrohh's blog. I needed a good laugh and mocking JA is such fun. IMO, he is so creative and I am bummed that we won't be getting a coffee cup with Juanisms.

I know...did you hear the song? He has so many multi faceted talents. He really worked and reworked the juan isms and its just too big for a mug...but not for a t shirt! :)

respectfully snipped...

Okay - don't know much about Donovan's crime - I believe it was arson - ??! and was found guilty? If so, even if she is on probation, she can't associate with felons - no?? :dunno: I see that someone is still posting tweets from CMja. :sheesh:

Our big delivery arrived and now....it's mimosa time - those boxes can wait :)

Hope you and John are enjoying your week-end. Boxes can always wait. Nothing like smelling the roses while having a mimosa or two.

De-lurk:
Unboxing treasures. I love that part.
The nights when the moon shines through a different window
from month to month.
You awake at an odd hour of the night, and walk through the house,
finding the moon peeking in on you unexpectedly.
Such fun.
I'll lift a glass and send a toast.
Have a wonderful summer, everyone.
:seeya:

De-lurk:
Unboxing treasures. I love that part.
The nights when the moon shines through a different window
from month to month.
You awake at an odd hour of the night, and walk through the house,
finding the moon peeking in on you unexpectedly.
Such fun.
I'll lift a glass and send a toast.
Have a wonderful summer, everyone.
:seeya:

What a lovely post...that was actually my last night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234