KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What do I see with this story? The only possible defense that they can use to justify the astronomical cost of the new dream team defense. Of course...It's not going to work.

BTW, note, KC was anxious not distraught when told. There is a difference. She was anxious IMO because everyone now knows what a monster she is (ie the duct tape etc)but of course the defense team will try to play it down that she is a monster buy trying to say there was still a babysitter. I think LE has way too much evidence for this.

All the prosecution has to keep repeating to the jury is...KC did NOT have a job for 2 years. KC did NOT need a baysitter because KC did NOT have a job. There is NO Babysitter, NO Nanny. No Kidnapper.

No no no!!! Zanny broke into the car while it was in the tow yard, put Caylee's body in the trunk, and then went back and broke into the car in the tow yard again, and took Caylee's body out of the trunk. Then drove over to the woods and dumped her body.

I think...

But before she did, she broke into the A's house with the key she has and emptied all their vacum bags into the bag she put Caylee in, plus put in some family stuff. She pet the dogs while there, that's why there's A dog hairs in the bag. Zanny was planning to frame the A's for money. Wait....Zanny has lots of money. Hmmmm.
:rolleyes:

even though i don't believe the nanny story, i certainly hope LE are busy checking out every one of those 100+ ZFG's that cindy told LK about.

If I'm not mistaken, Cindy said ZGs not ZFGs. I believe she forgot about that taped jail phone call where Casey was insisted that the nanny's last name was hyphenated F-G, and stressed that it was *not* just G., and if LE would just use the hyphenated F-G last name, they'd find the nanny with no problems.

So the nanny of two years+ is responsible!! The nanny that KC needed because she "worked"??
The defense team was worried that it would be difficult to get a jury that wasn't biased - well they better worry because I don't think they allow deaf, mute monkeys to sit on jury's - there isn't an adult on this planet that is going to believe one word she says.

Oh geesh, of course...now CA will run with this story as well till we all go crazy

OOO I really don't know if we will hear from Cindy on this one, she was so hated for going along with the kidnapping story before Caylee was found. I am not sure she will have much to say now........I have been wrong before, but if she opens her mouth now, she has a death wish. She knows in her heart this was Casey that did this, before Caylee was found she still had hope that maybe Casey just gave Caylee away.

no surprises.

I am hoping there are KC prints alllll over that duct tape.

oh yes they will. "I told you she had a key along time ago"

I remember hearing somewhere that Cindy did say that KC gave ZG a key, but I can't remember where. So yes that is exactly what is going to happen!:mad:

I could not find a thread for this. If there is one please merge.

Just saw this on Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.
Oh, Zanny killed Caylee, dumped her body a few blocks from the Anthony home! And sweet innocent Casey was framed.:furious:
Poor choice for the defense, imo.

When all of this forensic evidence they've obtained over the past couple of days comes in, I'll bet she may be changing her story.

I wonder if Cindy and George will be back on tv proclaiming Casey was framed!

Hopefully they will be able to prove that Caylee was killed in the home. Surely they wouldn't try saying a non existent babysitter broke into errr used her given key and killed Caylee in her home to frame Casey? Or would they.

You forgot how Zanni then put her in the truck of Casey's car to decompose, before dumping her in the Ants backyard.

How do they even consider sticking with such a bizarre story?

Her attorneys are a special brand of evil themselves. To knowingly defend someone who is so obviously guilty of a crime so heinous.

I feel that way about the experts the defense has on their witness list, who haven't even seen the evidence yet. What happens if your expert opinion is the child died of chloroform poisoning or had their skull fractured with a blunt object and was bound and gagged before death. Are you still a witness for the defense??
Who with integrity accepts the position of defense expert before you've examined the evidence. Science is supposed to be examined objectively not subjectively based on $$$. IMO anyway.

I remember hearing somewhere that Cindy did say that KC gave ZG a key, but I can't remember where. So yes that is exactly what is going to happen!:mad:

I am sure that they have dusted the A's for finger prints in the beginning. I realize that there is no ZG to compare with but the Defense was also using that fact that there was no body also. Which there is now.

LE has a body,So, produce a ZG and finger prints from the A's house Super duper stuper defense team. I dare you.

Well, which of the two kidnap stories are they going with?

1) KC dropped Caylee off at Zani's apartment at Sawgrass (just a regular day) or

2) Zani knocked KC down in park and took Caylee

ETA - Sorry Echo we must have posted at the same time.

If KC is going with the "nanny kidnapping" (which I thought she would) I would like to hear her produce at least ONE viable, real address that Zenaida really lived at. If she was real she would have to live somewhere. She doesn't even remotely have one piece of proof concerning the "nanny". I hope the evidence in that bag seals KC's fate.

no surprises.

I am hoping there are KC prints alllll over that duct tape.

oh yes they will. "I told you she had a key along time ago"

I don't think you can wear rubber gloves when you use duct tape, it would be sticky. If you used cloth gloves the fiber would stick to the tape. Finger prints have to be on it.

On one of the jail tapes released recently Casey tells Cindy that Zanny has a key to their house and then tells her "I told you that a long time ago.'

I think a couple things will be key in this case.

a. the duct tape
b. the decomp in the car

I really think Caylee was accidentally killed by Casey, and Casey wanted to have that car stolen, with Caylee in the trunk, in the garbage bag, with duct tape over the mouth.
She intentionally left her in the trunk, and I think she hoped her car would get stolen. That is when she would call the police and be the distraught mother whose car was carjacked with her baby in the carseat. The police would find the car, and Caylee's body would be in the trunk.

The problem was that the car wasn't stolen, and the decomp smell started. Casey had to come up with plan B, slightly different, but the car was left in the Amscott for a reason. And gas has nothing to do with it. I think she again wanted that car to be stolen.

The disposal of Caylee in the woods was not Casey's first choice. The hysterical mother whose kid was kidnapped from her would have been a better option (giving Casey all of the attention), and I really think that was Casey's primary intention. The Zanny story came up later, as a way to bridge the lies together when the original carjack/kidnap plot was thwarted with no one stealing the car.

I still say Caylee was in that carseat after she died. With duct tape on her mouth. It reeks of a Susan Smith scenario gone wrong.

IMO you made some really great points:woohoo:, sounds like her behavior. Just not sure about the accident part. I'm trying to keep an open mind about that, but we will have to wait for those computer searches in court, that should tell alot.

Hopefully they will be able to prove that Caylee was killed in the home. Surely they wouldn't try saying a non existent babysitter broke into errr used her given key and killed Caylee in her home to frame Casey? Or would they.

Ohhhhhh, I bet they would. I now think the whole conversation with CA and KC regarding the "key" was scripted and I have to ask again, what does CA know and when did she know it?

Why would CA have even asked the question? Not making a lot of sense to me.

Salem

OK Im a little "thick" so lets see if I have this right:

Per LE recorded statement at Universal: "Last time I saw her was on the steps of Zanny's Apt at Sawgrass"

Todd Black: "Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car,"... "Her position and the position of the law firm has been that she handed her child off. ...

So Zanny then takes off in her silver ford focus, not KC's car. (where decomp was found)And gave her a script to follow for 30 days which DEMANDED she goes out clubbing (sex, drugs & rock-n-roll theory) and behave exactly like someone who didn't have a kid...demanding she lie about both her whereabouts, Zanny's and Caylee's.

The Zanny, then realizing the need to tape Caylees mouth shut, shows up at the house and used the key to use duct tape from the house (as it was much less likely to get caught doing that than buying it at a hardware store)...at which point transfered dog hair on it....Zanny then left the home again with Caylee alive & in tow...

Regardless, this stealth Nanny, believed to be a CIA operative, killed caylee & found KC's car, after caylee passed away, placed Caylee's dead body in the back of it, and left.

Poor KC drove around unknowingly transporting caylee's body around in it.

Then to punish KC even more, Zanny then somehow located KC's car again several days later, perhaps 2.6 days later, removed caylee, went back to the house, used the key again, grabbed a garbage bag from the home, went out the back sliders, set Caylee down by the back of the fence, (cadaver dog hit there) shinnied over the fence, walked through the woods, set her there, and came back to the house, put the ladder back, went back thru the house, got in her car and left...because that was WAY easier than dumping her anywhere else...

Then to add extra cruelty, the nanny had Caylee call her on July 15 from a private number....(I believe heaven must show up on caller id as "private" because the call doesnt seem to exist)

Meanwhile, poor KC has had no income since 2006 because she had no job; therefore, needing no nanny to babysit & generating no money to pay a nonexistent nanny for babysitting her child so she could work at the job she never had. And thats why she doesn't have any proof the nanny exists, or have any proof of payment to the nanny.

OK. I think I got it straight this time. No doubt a jury will buy this.

:eyeroll:

Her she goes, digging herself into a bigger hole than she already was in. Let her! This is just plain ridiculous. I am sure that the evidence that was recently discovered along with the body will put an end to any doubt anyone has that KC did this to her little baby and that there was no kidnapping. Ugh. What a fool she is. And how can the defense team sleep at night? Honestly, they have to know how much bs she's spewing out of her mouth and how can they stand it? At least MN stepped away from it when he realized how ridiculous and insane this whole thing is. I give him a lot of credit for having some morals.

I wonder if JB will still be saying.....With my opening statement "You will all understand".

Right now, there is no one on the witness list with the personal knowledge and observations who is in a position to offer that testimony.

I'd like to hear this from the defense team and not from Black.

If defense is going to put Casey on the stand, they should file the motion on behalf of their opponents, to reinstate the death penalty, too.

Is it true that nobody has ever seen Black? I need to sleuth that rumor that Black is actually JB.

Well now George can get that billboard changed to a drawing of ZFG and be the spokesman for NANNY FINDERS!! Put that tent back up and make some t-shirts that say HAVE YOU SEEN ME-MY NAME IS ZANNIE!! I wonder if they start saying that there have been sightings all over and LE refuses to check them out? Maybe theyshould use some of their money from donations and pictures as a reward or a bounty to track her down and bring her in. Hey-Get the Bounty Hunter! Oh-that's right-he knows your daughter is the criminal!!:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back