Keeping Hayleigh's Story In The Public Eye

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG has really dropped the ball when it comes to Haleigh Cummings [and Adji but that's O/T] If I hear "breaking news in the search for a 2 year old Florida girl" one more time, I think I will break something!

Nothing NG can do though, I can understand why Crystal is not going on the show, NG tried to annihilate her about the custody case! Then RC of course stops talking, because anything he says can be misconstrued. Misty likely ran out of lies, and with RC not speaking anymore, TN has no butt to cover...So there you have it.

Unless LE come out and give this case CPR, I am afraid Haleigh will be absent from any media coverage (sad reality). The mainstream media cannot report rumors, and there is no way for the media to independently confirm all that is swirling around out there...

Prayer works though---even when all else has failed!!!

:blowkiss: I love your post. It is right on!!!!!! The whole thing not just what I bolded but the bolded part :sick:

I look everyday for new information and find nothing, as a matter of fact i have google alerts for CA and for HC i get about 20 of them daily on CA and nothing the past few days on HC. it is very disturbing to say the least.

maybe LE is being so tight lipped b/c the FBI is involved and took over the investigation. IDK. it breaks my heart to know this little girl is out there, and if she is still alive, she is scared out of her mind, and there seems to be NO urgency on any of her families part to try to find her, which IMHO, raises red flags!!!

I also think of Haleigh everyday and look for news. I am ashamed to say that I have been reading on the Anthony case and spent quite a lot of time reading new documents and listening to those ridiculous depositions.

Then Sandra Cantu disappeared and was found murdered. I keep up with that as well.

Haleigh did not just disappear into thin air! I still believe that MC and Ronald know exactly what happened to her.

I usually have great faith in LE and always in the FBI, but I must say that I do not feel that the local LE is doing justice to Haleigh. Just think of how very many people would watch a PC by the local LE and maybe put Haleigh back in the limelight! I would think that local LE was great if they called a PC and assured people that they have not forgotten Haleigh and were still working hard to find her. I am counting more on the FBI than local LE at this point. I hate to say that but it is what I think!

GB Haleigh!

I am heartsick that Haleigh has gone "cold"

I think if LE would at least give a tip or clue every now and then it would give intrest to her.... ANYTHING ... just to keep people looking....

I am heartsick that Haleigh has gone "cold"

I think if LE would at least give a tip or clue every now and then it would give intrest to her.... ANYTHING ... just to keep people looking....

Agreed... If the FBI is working on this, they mean business and don't really cater to the public's yearning for info (eg you and I). It should be local LE down there to at least keep the public informed of anything going on.

Put it another way... there is a kidnapper/possible murderer on the loose. People need to know... for the common good, and safety of not just children, but everybody down there.

It's rather depressing that it took her dad getting fired to get her in the news again. There have been several threads of Today's Current News with zero posts...Someone needs to find her!

It's rather depressing that it took her dad getting fired to get her in the news again. There have been several threads of Today's Current News with zero posts...Someone needs to find her!

I'm confused. Was this recent, I haven't seen anything but I've been avoiding the Haleigh threads. Ron lost his job? I thought he had lost it at the very beginning when Haleigh first went missing? TIA

ETA: nevermind I saw this covered on Prime News today.

It's very disappointing that Haleigh's case is growing cold. Just like the Weleetka girls!

I think these LE people need to take lessons from the Tracy, CA, LE. IMO

Can you imagine how many children could be saved if networks replaced one commercial break an hour with a bio of a missing child or adult?

If only I were a tv executive.

It is unbearable to see this case dwindle down.

Mods I don't know how to link to the Daily Update Thread and I hope a new thread is okay....I am just really glad to hear Haleigh's name mentioned in the media again today.....but what do we think of Gale St John going to Florida? She is said to be interested in driving from the last place Adji and Haleigh were seen like she did in the Caylee Anthony case. Thoughts?

I'm up for anything that will get Haleigh back in the news.

Hopefully her dog will need to pee again. It was so helpful the last time she "helped" in a case.

I'm up for anything that will get Haleigh back in the news.

That is what I am thinking. Surely she must have a pure heart for these kids if she is going there on her own to look, I am up for anything that will draw attention to both of these missing children.

It's not gonna hurt for her to try, anything to try and help bring Haleigh home get's kuddos from me. I think she is sincere in her searching.

Sorry...I am not a fan of GSJ. I wish she would not insert herself into this case as she has done before.

i am extremely happy that someone is doing something to locate these two children. I watched her video of her "blind drive" during the CA search, i think i had to watch it about 7 times to fully understand. She is an amazing person with a big heart and truely has the "gift" i would like to know what MC & RC are thinking about her coming here.

I don't think it matters if anyone has fans or not, to me what matters is Haleigh getting attention. JMO
In a way, I am glad her case isn't getting the airtime for the moment. It allows LE to keep their focus on finding Haleigh instead of tracking down ridiculous leads from people like GSJ. Well meaning perhaps, but a distraction from the task at hand, imo.

Things were out of control with the press her case was getting with the family wars and putting the fires out by not giving them airtime is a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste