Keeping Hayleigh's Story In The Public Eye

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched her on “Psychic Detectives” on a case in AZ and she did help LE find a woman who had went missing, unfortunantley the woman was deceased.

I follow her periodically. Her and her team put alot of time and sincerity in their case's of trying to help find missing person's all over. The team has an entire board dedicated to this and they do it for free.

In a way, I am glad her case isn't getting the airtime for the moment. It allows LE to keep their focus on finding Haleigh instead of tracking down ridiculous leads from people like GSJ. Well meaning perhaps, but a distraction from the task at hand, imo.

Things were out of control with the press her case was getting with the family wars and putting the fires out by not giving them airtime is a relief.

I guess if I was confident that LE has this under control, I might agree, but I'm not. I think pressure needs to be put on everyone, LE included. And if the press following her around does that...and they start asking questions again, it works for me.

I don't care what sort of "tool" a person uses, as long as they continue to search for Haleigh!

I imagine the tips coming into LE have fallen off-- I think GSJ has selected an appropriate time to conduct her investigation. moo

Where is she checking?with dogs?Does any one know if she has an opinion of what to happened to Haleigh now?I am glad she is trying to find little Adji too.You never know maybe they will find something.Is the blond haired lady that went with her to find Caylee going with her too.

Where is she checking?with dogs?Does any one know if she has an opinion of what to happened to Haleigh now?I am glad she is trying to find little Adji too.You never know maybe they will find something.Is the blond haired lady that went with her to find Caley going with her too.

I believe it is only her and her daughter this time.

I follow her periodically. Her and her team put alot of time and sincerity in their case's of trying to help find missing person's all over. The team has an entire board dedicated to this and they do it for free.

FREE-as long as someone pays for her expenses to make the trip.

I don't care what sort of "tool" a person uses, as long as they continue to search for Haleigh!

I imagine the tips coming into LE have fallen off-- I think GSJ has selected an appropriate time to conduct her investigation. moo

ITA. I'm not a huge fan of GSJ but at least someone is making an effort. I just hope LE doesn't run her off...they don't seem to be too keen on people conducting their own searches. That is assuming she is showing up unannounced.

I have seen her on TV and I do like her. However, I do feel she would be more EFFECTIVE....if she came to town and did her thing and it was not in the MEDIA. I hope this does not turn into a fiasco... I do hope she finds Haleigh...She needs to be found.

Well anyway she should be down in Satsuma around April 19 it will be interesting to see what updates will come from there and I hope LE doesn't run her off as well...

I have seen her on TV and I do like her. However, I do feel she would be more EFFECTIVE....if she came to town and did her thing and it was not in the MEDIA. I hope this does not turn into a fiasco... I do hope she finds Haleigh...She needs to be found.

It does not appear to be all over the media, I have only seen it on the Naples News where I had posted it from. Time will only tell..

Wonder if she'll be bombarded with phone pranks/threats or a rash of restraining orders? lol

I am watching the memorial for Sandra Cantu on cnn right now.we can't let Haleigh go out of the news.They're going to do a little update on Mike's show,thank goodness CNN is still putting something out there.But,he's said no info on it.This memorial is so sad,children should NEVER be allowed outside with no supervision at all,running around a mobile home park would just make it a matter of time before something happened.

The firstcoastnews homepage just has a small strip banner that links to Haleigh's articles.They've taken off the big banner with her pic. :(

Haleigh on HLN right now....talking about Rons job and custody.....but, at least they are talking about Haleigh.

Oh no!!! Kim the attorney on.....spit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member