Keeping Hayleigh's Story In The Public Eye

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a lot of confidence in psychics but the more people are looking the better. The results will speak for themselves.

GSJ is not there looking for those kids in the vain of bringing a child home... she is there looking for notoriety. There is just too much bad crap and questionable actions that follows her around to justify that "at least someone is looking". When she gets involved with a case, she will only go if someone else funds it. I would rather see a legitimate search team given the monies... not someone like her.

If either child is ever found, GSJ will try to attach herself to the finding, in some way, so she can take credit of some kind... like she did with Caylee. Coming from her, it will NOT be about the child being found, it will be about how SHE is associated with the finding.

She's a psychic predator... just another person using missing children for their own gain.

Haleigh's disappearance has really bothered me more than most.She is a pretty little girl that did not deserve any of this.I pray they really are looking for her and find her soon.

Haleigh's disappearance has really bothered me more than most.She is a pretty little girl that did not deserve any of this.I pray they really are looking for her and find her soon.

I hear ya suzanne. She already has such a struggle as it is. I want it to be over soon. I remember the Groanie case and I'm not comfortable with what happened to her. A case gone on for this long, no end in sight, no news, can't be a pleasant ride for anyone. No, she didnt deserve any of this. :blowkiss:

Thorsmom, I would welcome you to California but I am afraid we are experiencing similar problems. I think criminals prefer sunshine...it brings out the worst in them.

At least GSJ came close with Caylee....maybe she'll get lucky. Hope the locals treat her nice.

I can't believe there is still nothing going on with this case. This is soooo incedibly sad! Do you think LE isn't pressing for searching, because they believe she's no longer with us? And they are putting a case together against the person they believe did it? I hope not!:banghead:

It's hard to believe no pressers in this case.
Everything we know has been through other arrests.
News media and Cobra stirring the pot.
This is so bizarre, no searches and people in and out of jail like a revolving door, yet
no real arrests, no Haleigh...........it has to stay in the news or Haleigh like Adji and many others will be forgotten.
Look at Stacy P and Lisa S........................nothing...........

It's hard to believe no pressers in this case.
Everything we know has been through other arrests.
News media and Cobra stirring the pot.
This is so bizarre, no searches and people in and out of jail like a revolving door, yet
no real arrests, no Haleigh...........it has to stay in the news or Haleigh like Adji and many others will be forgotten.
Look at Stacy P and Lisa S........................nothing...........

to add to your comment passionflower :)

and someone is getting away with possible murder!!!!!!!

GSJ is not there looking for those kids in the vain of bringing a child home... she is there looking for notoriety. There is just too much bad crap and questionable actions that follows her around to justify that "at least someone is looking". When she gets involved with a case, she will only go if someone else funds it. I would rather see a legitimate search team given the monies... not someone like her.

If either child is ever found, GSJ will try to attach herself to the finding, in some way, so she can take credit of some kind... like she did with Caylee. Coming from her, it will NOT be about the child being found, it will be about how SHE is associated with the finding.

She's a psychic predator... just another person using missing children for their own gain.
This deserves to be reposted! How right you are!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

At least GSJ came close with Caylee....maybe she'll get lucky. Hope the locals treat her nice.
No, she really didn't come that close with Caylee. She was looking in an area away from where she was found, but she touted she was so close after Caylee was found yada yada yada. It wasn't true, imo.

No, she really didn't come that close with Caylee. She was looking in an area away from where she was found, but she touted she was so close after Caylee was found yada yada yada. It wasn't true, imo.

She was within 100 ft when she stopped the car and the dog and person that got out walked to the left and was within 200 ft. If they had walked right the same distance she would have been on top of Caylee

Thats pretty close.

I just hope some one finds her.When was the last time LE had a pressor or even said any thing about Haleigh at all?

I take a little bit of comfort knowing that at least there has been a bit more coverage this week.

I take it all with a grain of salt, but the TJ Hart and Art Harris stuff has helped in keeping Haleigh out there.

I take a little bit of comfort knowing that at least there has been a bit more coverage this week.

I take it all with a grain of salt, but the TJ Hart and Art Harris stuff has helped in keeping Haleigh out there.
Me too.I hope they find out what happened to this little girl soon.

I am very saddened by this! Yet another child lost here in Florida, and it could have been prevented...IMO~

i still don't get how CA case is still getting so much exposure and HC case, well it seems dry. makes me very sad!

I am very saddened by this! Yet another child lost here in Florida, and it could have been prevented...IMO~

i still don't get how CA case is still getting so much exposure and HC case, well it seems dry. makes me very sad!
Yes,it is sad and it really bothers me.I pray they find out something soon.

Do we still need the daily "today's current news" threads? Most of them have had a total of zero posts for a while now.

We have them in case there is current news.

I do hope that they will be needed soon and we'll have news of Haleigh... As things stand now, they push the more interesting threads way back. Maybe the older zero threads could be deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member