GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5244.gif

Day 11 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?
I'm here for Kelsey and her family and friends. Sending extra prayers to the B family today. May they have a measure of peace and healing and better days ahead.

Most of the article said location of their residences. Not necessarily their addresses?

Didn't Sam in his Friday overview talk about the children's towns they might be living in were correct. I'm thinking they all did not have specific addresses, just work locations of residences such as Which towns, especially if they were out-of-state Etc
I thought that might be the case. Not exact addresses?

I hope @GoJacks gets in.

Tagging @GoJacks, GJ, if you can read this, see if you can manage to get a seat next to Sam in the courtroom.
If so, please thank him on behalf of all of us here for his phenomenal coverage of this case.
Make sure he knows about his huge WS fan base, and that he's been our Main Man throughout.

Also, please ask him if he prefers Taco Bell or Olive Garden gift cards.

Thanks!

I'm always worried a bit about juries - this one asked questions that were thoughtful IMO. My concern is no body and no murder weapon (of course we know the reason for that) - that might make the deliberations dicey and possibly, depending on the jury instructions, cause them to vote 2nd degree? @gitana1 @riolove77 @Mormon Attorney and the others that have followed this case - what are your thoughts on 2nd degree vs. 1st based on the evidence presented these past two weeks? Thanks as always for your insight.

JMO

Tagging @GoJacks, GJ, if you can read this, see if you can manage to get a seat next to Sam in the courtroom.
If so, please thank him on behalf of all of us here for his phenomenal coverage of this case, and make sure he knows about his huge WS fan base.

Also, find out if he prefers Taco Bell or Olive Garden gift cards.

Thanks!

Probably prefers Sonic....

Another vote for 1st degree murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads