GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers

·
21s
Also, a reminder: The judge in this case has imposed strict limitations on media coverage in the #PatrickFrazee trial, meaning I can't live-tweet proceedings. But myself and
@lancebenzel
will try to give updates during breaks in the action.
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers

·
42sA lot has happened over 10 days of testimony here at the #PatrickFrazee trial. On Friday, a surprise witness testified that Frazee asked him to kill Krystal Lee and other witnesses set to testify at trial. https://gazette.com/news/patrick-frazee-trial-frazee-asked-fellow-inmate-to-kill-mistress/article_b1b294c6-07c0-11ea-8431-7bd219000cdd.html
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth

Patrick Frazee trial: Frazee asked fellow inmate to kill mistress and witnesses, says another...
CRIPPLE CREEK — A surprise witness says Patrick Frazee asked him to kill the star witness against him — and that he has the letters to prove it.
gazette.com

Ha! That’s typically a way to get things IN to jail, as opposed to leaving.

I think most jails allow you to keep certain personal items, and he just put those letters along with those things when he left.

There has to be a reformed criminal who’s served some jail time amongst us, @GordianKnot can you help?

Look.
How many times I gotta' tell you.
I can't teach you everything.
I ain't YODA!
6436.gif

And besides, one of the terms of my witness protection plan with the Feds is that I not share my trade secrets.
I'll go ahead and give you this much, though:

You're going to need Silly Putty, a popsicle stick, a Yo-Yo (glow-in-the-dark kind) and an Archie comic book.
Figure it out.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have important things to do here, like call the court of public opinion into session for the day.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members