GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all of this, there is one victim, protected largely by the media. She's two. Her mommy was murdered and she heard it. To me, that should add an additional life sentence to these charges, heinous beyond measure. This will pain her for the rest of her life. If there are others who are charged for accessory and conspiracy, etc, etc, I'd really like the courts to consider a NEW minimum charge, particularly for crimes against children, of which in my opinion this is one. The perpetrator's sentence should be NO LESS than the lifetime OF THE CHILD. No one who has already demonstrated a callous indifference to her should walk freely anywhere in her midst. We can't bring her mommy back, but the system needs to give her safety from harm, going forward.

It's something, that of all the people who didn't take PF's threats seriously, a convicted felon did.

I hope the jury, by delivering a LWOP verdict, brings justice to Kelsey by protecting her child.

He, and those willing to assist him, need to be locked up and stay that way.

MOO MOO

Excellent post!

To me, there should be no other verdict than guilty, murder in the 1st degree ... firstly by the evidence alone, secondly because of PF’s desire to “eliminate” so many others in his way, and I agree for poor little K ... this defendant needs to be locked up for life without parole as punishment and also to protect others, especially little K. JMHO as always ....

Thanks for this as when I woke up this am, I thought my first thing to do while waiting was to see who was on the stand the last Monday of the trial last week after they got the letters (who was sick lol). Well, I had forgotten that Monday was a holiday and day off from trial, and Tuesday the 12th was the first day back. So they had allllll day Monday to interview and follow up outside of trial on the notes.

I don't think so. In my opinion, she's going to want to stay far away from any media attention now. She's been disgraced in many people's eyes, she's hurt her family's name(s) and endangered them as well as her friend (see hit list), she willingly helped clean up a murder scene and helped destroy evidence.

I don't think she's going to want to be interviewed by any reporter and have to answer any tough questions.
How about, "How did that make you feel, KK?"

Total= Seventeen votes for 1st Degree Murder

Plus one more from me.

In all of this, there is one victim,
protected largely by the media. She's two. Her mommy was murdered and she heard it. To me, that should add an additional life sentence to these charges, heinous beyond measure.
This will pain her for the rest of her life. If there are others who are charged for accessory and conspiracy, etc, etc, I'd really like the courts to consider a NEW minimum charge, particularly for crimes against children, of which in my opinion this is one. The perpetrator's sentence should be NO LESS than the lifetime OF THE CHILD. No one who has already demonstrated a callous indifference to her should walk freely anywhere in her midst. We can't bring her mommy back, but the system needs to give her safety from harm, going forward.

It's something, that of all the people who didn't take PF's threats seriously, a convicted felon did.

I hope the jury, by delivering a LWOP verdict, brings justice to Kelsey by protecting her child.

MOO MOO
(My emphasis)
I couldn’t agree more. This should be a thing. Blood was found on three walls, floors, ceilings, curtains, toys... what has gone unsaid, was she also covered in her mommy’s blood?

(MOO) He deserves greater punishment than the courts can possibly impose.

Considering that Patrick told his friend that he never expected this to go nationally as it happens all the time.....

Guess what Patrick, you might just be actually trending on Google.

I just did a google on his name.... and the hits keep on coming..... Over three million hits on ya bud!

About 3,250,000 results (0.70 seconds)

In all of this, there is one victim, protected largely by the media. She's two. Her mommy was murdered and she heard it. To me, that should add an additional life sentence to these charges, heinous beyond measure. This will pain her for the rest of her life. If there are others who are charged for accessory and conspiracy, etc, etc, I'd really like the courts to consider a NEW minimum charge, particularly for crimes against children, of which in my opinion this is one. The perpetrator's sentence should be NO LESS than the lifetime OF THE CHILD. No one who has already demonstrated a callous indifference to her should walk freely anywhere in her midst. We can't bring her mommy back, but the system needs to give her safety from harm, going forward.

MOO MOO
This brings something to mind. Is the child safe? Those prison notes and using the baby (now toddler) as the justification, might he continue in prison? We already know he's had more than one willing participant.

Considering that Patrick told his friend that he never expected this to go nationally as it happens all the time.....

I just did a google on his name.... and the hits keep on coming..... Over three million hits on ya bud!

What? Seriously? I’m almost on the floor.

Well it's not 100 Septillion. He can take comfort in that.

Bet he feels like a rock star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members