GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he offer, gets bailed out, then snitches for plea bargains? It's odd that this isn't the first time for this JD.
The other case is to testify on behalf of the defendant so I don't know how much that would help in a plea deal.

What other case is there that could be connected?
I wonder what it is about this guy that makes people ask him to be a hitman.
It doesn't sound like the other case is connected.
Possibly the facial tattoo that advertises he's (formerly) part of some prison gang?

Lll
I mean he has had his own chauffeur, that fancy Blue Clues get up (including crocs) and a bullet proof vest. Now he even gets a circus tent. He's definitely working towards rock star cowboy gangsta. *Note: If I roll my eyes anymore they're gonna get stuck.
this getup is a total insult to my man Steve and his dog Blue

NOV 18, 2019
Patrick Frazee murder trial: Former inmate testifies he was asked to kill witnesses - CNN
As he waited for his murder trial to begin, Patrick Frazee sent letters to a man he met in jail asking him to kill some of the witnesses, the former inmate testified.

[...]

'People aren't easy to kill'
Investigators never found evidence to suggest Berreth was still alive, former Woodland Park Police Department Commander Christopher Adams testified during the second week.

[...]

Tooth and phone fragments
Rogers, with the CBI, was also questioned about apparent tooth fragments authorities found in a burned area on a ranch. That's where Kenney testified Frazee burned Berreth's body in a black tote.
A DNA test from the tooth fragment detected female human DNA, the expert testified.

[...]

A Teller County Department of Human Services employee testified that when she talked to Frazee after Berreth's disappearance, he told her they texted for two days after Thanksgiving.

Frazee said he spoke with Berreth again on the morning of November 25, Mary Longmire testified. He called her later that day and it went to voicemail, she testified that he told her.

The trial resumes Monday with closing arguments.

The other case is to testify on behalf of the defendant so I don't know how much that would help in a plea deal.

Possibly the facial tattoo that advertises he's (formerly) part of some prison gang?
BBM
Do you know what case it is?
Also, didn't he go to PF's defense team first, before going to the prosecution?

My eyesight hasn’t been the greatest for the past few weeks so I wanna take this chance to thank the moderators and all of the members who have posted important information. It might take me a little while to go through it but I try my best with limited site. Thank you so much for keeping on top of everything.

I wonder if it is a teardrop tatoo under his eye. I'm not sure if this is just an incorrect memory that I have, but seems that a teardrop under your eye is a gang member identification that you have killed someone?

Off to google such......

Am I alone in thinking he will be convicted on all three counts? I mean, I know the feels about KK...
  • First degree-murder
  • Solicitation to commit first-degree murder
  • Tampering with a deceased human body
I agree, if not more.

The 33-year-old Colorado man is facing eight charges: two counts of first-degree murder, three counts of solicitation to commit murder, two counts of a crime of violence and one count of tampering with a body. He pleaded not guilty in May.

Patrick Frazee murder trial: Former inmate testifies he was asked to kill witnesses - CNN

Yeah, what harm could it do at this point? Will they at least release the transcripts of the trial once it's over?

It was discussed by Sam, and upthread, that the media would have to pay ?? 3k-4k ??? per day to get the transcripts. And I doubt that will happen once over. Sam did say that some of the evidence would be released free of charge, a la Watts document dump.

I wish someone would tell the galactically stupid defendant that all this media attention isn't for him. IT'S ALL FOR KELSEY!

Blue's Clues boo hoos for you.

You took advantage of a defenseless woman, whose only mistake was trying to love you. Well, we stand beside her now. KELSEY STRONG!

Bye, bye, Coward.

MOO

5244.gif

Day 11 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?
Good Morning everyone !!
Following along and can't wait to see what today brings.

Ok, thanks. I guess I'll take what I can get.

Indeed, I am really looking forward to the raw interviews initially of some of the key players, and those also that never testified. Those will be evidence in files to be released, IMO

ETA, the unknown is if they will only release through FOIA and paperwork, or they will do like Watts and put up a link for access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83