GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

She has now, in addition to asking mods to update the WS header. As it currently reads closing arguments.

To all, I have to scroll and roll and not thank each one as I like, as doing such freezes my page for about 20 seconds each time. So here is one post, saying thanks for being here, and thanks for your posts today.

Looking forward to Sam tonight.

The franch needs to go into foreclosure.... and it should be turned over to the State. As a park or a petting zoo, somewhere where life is treated gently...

MOO
Yes! Or horse rehab for aging horses. (Wish some horses could have gotten a few good kicks in before he went to jail, too.)
Or, with the deed going to the Berreths!
moo

NOV 18, 2019
Jury finds Patrick Frazee guilty in murder of fiancee Kelsey Berreth
Under a mandatory sentence, Frazee will serve life without parole.

girl-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hallelujah! Justice for Kelsey!
God bless her family, law enforcement, the prosecution team and all of you who stood for the truth day in and day out! Following the evidence never fails.
DITTO- To all the above !!! I am crying tears of joy !!!
((HUGS)) to all of you here following and a HUGE Thank you to all of you who posted the Tweets and news updates during the trial so the rest of us could follow along here.
#JusticeforKelsey

It's a great day! Justice was served. Praying for healing and peace for the Berreths, although this doesn't bring their beloved Kelsey back. May little K bring some sunshine back into their lives and may she grow up to be as sweet and wonderful as her mother.

great day for us here at websleuths too :cool:

cheers everybody!!:)

justice for Kelsey!

rot in hell Patrick!!

for you Kaylee berreth.....may your future be rich and safe now baby girl and touched by your angel in heaven momma

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dear Defense team,
I am curious, given that your client is guilty of nothing more than having a severe case of dingdongitis, how you would answer the following:

Why did he avoid the vigil?
Why did he keep Kelsey's daughter away from her maternal grandparents prior to his arrest?
Why did he never ask for her safe return?
Why was the burn found on his property? And what are the odds that a human tooth was there, that wasn't Kelsey's?
Why did their cell phones travel together after she was missing?
How did he know KK had a mess to clean up?
Why did he spend so much time disparaging Kelsey to anyone who would listen, prior to her death?
Why did he tell so many people that you figured out how to kill her?
Why were his friends and family so eager to throw him under the bus?
Why wasn't his momma willing to answer questions?
And why, oh for the love of cheese why, would he want to off the witnesses that could help clear his very intelligent and innocent self?

This is coming from someone who hasn't been following nearly as closely as she'd like to have - this list could probably go on for days.

Please do feel free to register and enlighten us.
We'll be waiting.
bolding mine
When a "like" is not enough. :p

"Dingdongitis"... Lmao ! Love it.
And agree to this entire posts, esp. the bolded.
Hope they will go after mommy dearest for conspiracy charges.
Imo.

NOV 18, 2019
Patrick Frazee found guilty of first-degree murder in death of fiancée, Kelsey Berreth
[...]

Frazee, 33, was found guilty on all charges: two counts of murder, three counts of solicitation to commit murder and tampering with a deceased human body. He had denied killing Berreth, 29, and pleaded not guilty. The jury trial began Nov. 1.

In closing arguments, prosecutors argued that Frazee had been planning Berreth's death for months, while the defense called evidence presented during trial "circumstantial" and "made up."

[...]

Not just guilty but guilty of ALL CHARGES. I never doubted it!!!

jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm just anxious now to see what Kenney's sentence will be.

I do not trust her in many ways but without her the case would not have been strong and they would not have the evidence they needed to convict on all counts. But I still think she was more involved than she admits. At least he is put away, hopefully for good, so I will live with her possible guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capturedlive