GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so happy to come home to this update!! I was days behind as I feel that I have to read every post. I haven’t been able to get one single post in during the trial.

Thank you Pommy and everyone else for keeping me up to date on everything. I’m celebrating tonight and praying for Kelsey’s family!!!!

❤️❤️

NOV 18, 2019
Jury finds Patrick Frazee guilty in murder of fiancee Kelsey Berreth
Under a mandatory sentence, Frazee will serve life without parole.

girl-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

I just hope the public realizes how rare a case like this is:

First, to have a murder trial adjudicated in under a year.

Second, to have this amount of evidence.

Third, to have a jury render a verdict as fast as this one did.

Not all cases go this smoothly, nor does the suspect typically hand everything right to the DA. Talk about being “your own worst enemy.”

NOV 18, 2019
Patrick Frazee found guilty of first-degree murder in death of fiancée, Kelsey Berreth
[...]

Frazee, 33, was found guilty on all charges: two counts of murder, three counts of solicitation to commit murder and tampering with a deceased human body. He had denied killing Berreth, 29, and pleaded not guilty. The jury trial began Nov. 1.

In closing arguments, prosecutors argued that Frazee had been planning Berreth's death for months, while the defense called evidence presented during trial "circumstantial" and "made up."

[...]

Not just guilty but guilty of ALL CHARGES. I never doubted it!!!

jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif
Me, neither PM! I never doubted it for a second! Still, the wait seemed long...

Here! Finally home. Please let him be put away! I’m not sure if this is justice for Kelsey but this man is very, very dangerous! ( I have mixed feelings on actual “justice “)

ETA
Just saw the update!!! Thank God. Is baby KB now safe?????

Yes! Or horse rehab for aging horses. (Wish some horses could have gotten a few good kicks in before he went to jail, too.)
Or, with the deed going to the Berreths!
moo

Isn’t it owned by a holding company or Ma. I’m not sure PF has an interest that can be attached. The last time I looked it was held by a company called thunderbolt Limited.

Lance Benzel
This after 3.5 hours of deliberation. 10 days of testimony. More than 60 witnesses. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth
@csgazette

This is just so impressive - the pace of the trial, that it didn't drag on for years, the way the prosecution laid out the case, the whole thing. I think the jury deliberation time was perfect. (Hopefully they had a nice leisurely lunch and then went back in the courtroom.) I'm sad we couldn't watch it because it seems like it's a great example of how things should play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capturedlive