GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my viewpoint at my keyboard, this trial was run so perfect and orderly. I am thankful to the judge and prosecutors for doing such a tremendous job. I was truly surprised how quick it all went given the huge amount of information that was gathered, etc. Congratulations on the win! Thank you for serving justice where it was obviously needed. I hope this helps bring closure to Kelsey's family and friends.

:mad::mad::mad:

Frazee’s mother, Sheila, cast a solitary figure as she sat in the second row of the public gallery. She remained seated while others stood for the jury’s dismissal, her glasses pushed up on her head, her eyes cast down.

Patrick Frazee is found guilty of murdering fiancée Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

12 members of her community stood up and told the world what an evil creature her son is. They publicly announced that her son is a brutal killer -- what she continues to ignore.

Of course she wouldn't stand and respect them.

MOO

NOV 18, 2019
Jury finds Patrick Frazee guilty in murder of fiancee Kelsey Berreth
Under a mandatory sentence, Frazee will serve life without parole.

girl-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif
So relieved that PF was found guilty!

Comparisons and contrasts: instead of PF being served sweet potatoes by Kelsey on Thanksgiving 2018, he is being served life without parole week before Thanksgiving 2019.

:mad::mad::mad:

Frazee’s mother, Sheila, cast a solitary figure as she sat in the second row of the public gallery. She remained seated while others stood for the jury’s dismissal, her glasses pushed up on her head, her eyes cast down.

Patrick Frazee is found guilty of murdering fiancée Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online
I just have to comment on this one more time.
Just this alone shows us into her thinking and emotional feelings.
Yes her psyche is standing out loud and clear.
Her decisions are standing out loud and clear.
Who she support stands out loud and clear.
We know this because she won't stand.

Cheryl Berreth, #KelseyBerreth’s mother, wasn’t present. Her brother read lengthy letter praising Kelsey as “devoted, loving mother” who was “beautiful inside and out.” #PatrickFrazee

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Honestly, I'm not surprised she wasn't there. She's home cuddling that baby girl where she should be. Her being there or not will not change the outcome and her family can represent her well. I truly hope that this brings some measure of closure to the family. That KB's reputation is intact and everyone saw through PF's lies - even after he brutally murdered her.

I just came on to check and WS was down I was stuck about 5 pages back but knew there must be a verdict because it had crashed! Now I can’t like and haven’t read a couple pages but....

PATRICK FRAZEE Mr ‘no body, no murder’. Now a convicted MURDERER.

Justice for Kelsey
Security and love for baby K from her grandparents and all the Berreth family.
The absolute ******* that is PF behind bars for the rest of his natural life.

I don’t think anyone could have asked for a better outcome today.

Bless you Kelsey, you can rest now.

(And I can finally sleep now my heart isn’t pounding with anxiety at WS crashing)
Yes. I guess it WAS a slam dunk after all.

Now for KK's sentencing. I hope she gets the whole eighteen months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow